All Comments on 'Shhh!'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 188 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
great story

Though the build up was a bit longer than expected, the end was truly worth it! Great work, and I love the non-hardcore way you brought them together!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot taboo fun!

Loved this one! Sometimes you seem to like to put in some angst and serious conflict, sometimes you go twisted and flat out dark at points, but when you publish one like this, a fun sexy steamy romp with what in the eyes of a fan of taboo is a rather sweet motive, I find myself wishing you would do it more often.

Julie was a great sexy playful little minx who was not just loved her brother, but was protective of him. Kyle was a sweet realistically awkward younger brother-although its hard to buy the virgin concept these days-and the two had a believable close sibling relationship. Like all taboo stories, and most here in general I suppose, the premise is a little hard to believe in real life terms, but on this platform? Its Gold! Great job, and I hope you decide to keep giving us fans something new from time to time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pls continue!

Can you make more stories with these two characters! I love their chemistry and the characters are amazingly written! I can’t get enough and I want to hear more about the things they will do!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot, with one small criticism.

You need to learn the difference between 'your' and 'you're.' A great story is marred by your misuse of English.

larry74403larry74403about 5 years ago
A fantastic story.

And thank you for the work you put into it.

lovecraft68lovecraft68about 5 years agoAuthor
Chapters

A reader was nice enough to point out that there is an error in the story, it goes chapter 7-9 with eight missing. You did read the entire story, there is only eight chapters, but I somehow got ahead of myself and didn't catch that when I formatted.

For those of you old enough to remember what they are, that reader gets a Mighty Marvel No Prize for finding that mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I believe this story has room for expansion. The slut that posted the stuff about Kyle needs to be delt with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The only down-side...

...was knowing the earring was going to be the "tell".

3forsexanytime3forsexanytimeabout 5 years ago
A great wonderful story.

A great story, would like to see a part 2!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic story!!

Please continue, romantic incest are the best!! It would be really outstanding if you could develop it into a series, with different titles, really erotic & a 12 out of 10.

MaxDecattMaxDecattabout 5 years ago
One of the best.

Definitely one of the best. Crafted, flowing narrative. Very good scene setting. Maybe you spent too much time on the girlfriends Kyle did or did not have, but the end result is a damn good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Still got it.

Welcome back! Hope you've got some more b/s stuff up your sleeve, because it's really great! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome story

Loved this story absolutely one of the hottest ones I've read. Hope there is a continuation

marathoncoolmarathoncoolabout 5 years ago
So glad you're back!

We've really missed you around here. Great story as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome.

Dont bother about the negative comments. This was an amazing , awesome and stimulating story! Some of us dont come here to see typing or grammar errors! We come here to read stories just like this . Thats an entertaining story from chapter 1 ! Very nice. Keep up the great work . Lovely

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 5 years ago
Sequel

Can this story and Sis, Is That You? get a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you!

Great story, well written, but needs a proof reader to get those little mistakes out of the final edition to really get to the next level.

bluesinthenightbluesinthenightabout 5 years ago
Great, as usual

Ah...the Master is back! If there were a Ph.D. in dirty stories I would give it to you.

However, your score is only 4.999 stars because of that "your", "you're" thing.

Yes, yes, I know, but please stop screaming and throwing a fit. I'm a grammar Nazi so I just had to do it (to subtract 0.001 points).

Glad to see you back for the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

That was awesome

solod369solod369about 5 years ago
Nice!

Really liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great!

Loved the story and the relationship between the characters! Agree with the other reviewer that said you could let do a sequel with them dealing with the girl from the sorority, and I'd add that it would be cool if Mindy joined them for a threesome and got hooked on Kyle too.

littledoyouknowlittledoyouknowabout 5 years ago
Fun !

That was so nice :) and I love the "sweet dirty taboo vanilla" thing

tallman441tallman441about 5 years ago
Excellent

Great story. A little long for me, but it turned out very hot. I agree with some others, a sequel is needed. They crossed the boundary and we need to see where this relationship goes with them, mindy, and whatever else you can think of.

PUDGYcorgiPUDGYcorgiabout 5 years ago
Underneath the hot sex is a deep love between a brother and his sister.

This may be my favorite story on the site. The love between Julie and Kyle was palpable and it was the developing relationship between these two that made me read the story in one sitting. Aside from the hot sex, I really enjoyed the banter among the characters. It brought life to these individuals and is much appreciated. Awesome story!

The MouseThe Mouseabout 5 years ago
Excellent work!

Long stories don't bother me at all, though it does usually take me two or three 'shifts' to read stories as long as this one.

This one though - read in one hit. Loved it, from development of the story, the characters and, of course, the sex. 5 stars for sure.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
A wonderful story!

Very well done! And really sexy too! Thank you!

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 5 years ago
Great story

It’s really great to have a new story from you . This was a gem. Good luck with the contest. Thanks.

PUDGYcorgiPUDGYcorgiabout 5 years ago
Hot story with a surprisingly sweet romance!

This may be my favorite story on the site. I finished the story in one sitting and it wasn't the hot scenes that kept me turning the page. It was the relationship between the siblings that made me appreciate the story. There was depth to the characters that made them feel real. From Kyle's struggles with his confidence to Julie's empathy for her brother, the emotions between them made me forget about their relationship as siblings. Instead, it made me view their bond as a deep love between two people who have an uncanny understanding of each other. They totally belong together and it was refreshing to see such a sweet story without any of the dark stuff that is so prevalent on this site. I wish we could have a sequel but even if there isn't one, this story is worth reading. Anyways, I loved the story and thank you for writing it.

MiniwandMiniwandabout 5 years ago
Wow

You wrote a story and I read it without looking what's it was about just because it was from you. You are one of the best writer of erotica so please keep writing stories.

The story was very hot, like all your stories, and also felt real. The plot is simple and realistic, you made me believe it could actually happen. I appreciated it very much so thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

I loved the slow build and the realistic way the story progressed. The story flow was interrupted by typos and wrong words and the need to proof read. Your story telling is spot on, but please find an editor who knows no from know from now.

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 5 years ago
Great writing

I commended before I read the whole story I went to the last page and liked it so I ask for a sequel along with Sis, Is That You? The storytelling was A1 and I like Julie's character I hated Kyle though, he was so pathetic and whiny. Most of your male characters fit that description, can you some confident ones.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
A wonderful story

I love stories that find love in the end, as this one did! I hope you'll continue this one and let us see where it goes! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Re:The only down-side...

The earring thing worked for me. I more suspected the navel piercing to be recognized by Kyle in the dark.

Furthermore, I second the story being among my favorites, but I also second the proof reader. ;-P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fabulous story

Loved all all the twists and turns to get to the finale!

Crusader235Crusader235about 5 years ago
So good

So good for both of them. Five Stars! I do hope they get another chapter.

EmirusEmirusabout 5 years ago
I don’t read incest/taboo

Stories of three to four pages are usually my thing because my interest falters. Incest and taboo is not a category that I read either. Even though you are one of my favourite writers it’s been four days since this story popped up in my notifications because of the length and category. Mature, non-con, ts and bdsm are my interests. In fact the longest story I’ve read, longer than this one at eleven pages, was in bdsm. It was about a car, I think, a Mercedes.

I enjoyed the build up to the actual act. After the act I found myself skimming trying to pick up the good bits not just the sex. But I did enjoy the story and it is definitely a five. It doesn’t mean I’ll read any more incest/taboo stories and I doubt I’ll write a story for that category.

I can’t understand why you don’t get a proof reader. There would be many that would jump at the chance. You’ve apologised in the past for silly mistakes, that you know you have a problem with punctuation and grammar, but you’ve never done anything about it. It doesn’t spoil the enjoyment of the story but it is a little irritating. Four girls become six? That’s silly.

But you’re still one if the best writers on here and the writer of the best bdsm story I’ve read.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Amazingly Good

That was a spectacular story and I also have to say I like when there is a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Story, Liked it. Watch your spelling a bit better and it is near perfect.

Loved it, I Love the plot. Siblings fucking is so HOT !!!

tmark0099tmark0099about 5 years ago
Wow. Damn good I'll say

Great setting and really good dialogues. If there's anything that can be better then little tweaks with monologues and quotes would make it less confusing.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

Glad to see you're still active buddy! Another five star story! Loved it. Send me an email if you'd like me to proofread your next story.

MhouserMhouserabout 5 years ago
Love it

I love it don't ruin it by added someone to their love story let them grow and be in love and together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

The best story that I have read.. damn near perfect the whole way through.

dragonwriterdragonwriterabout 5 years ago
Always a pleasure.

It's always a pleasure reading your stories. Thanks for this fun edition!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love

I love that they came to realize they loved each other! Really enjoyed the story well done!

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearabout 5 years ago
HOT !!!!

So glad to see you back to submitting stories on here !!!!! Have loved your work for years and was tickled to see a new one on here !!!!! Welcome back and THANK YOU so much for sharing it with all of us on here !!!!

CarlusMagnusCarlusMagnusabout 5 years ago
Another Very Good One.

You tell some of the best stories on the site, and this is one of them. (I rarely read your stuff, because you write mostly mother-son stories; I stick pretty much to brother-sister stories, though I've written a few in the Romance category.) Liked this one a lot.

I have to second the remarks on spelling though. Your persistent troubles with your/you're, lie/lay, and to/too are jarring; they throw readers out of your story. They're the only reason why you're merely a very good author instead of a great one.

5 stars, nevertheless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Proofread, please

Numerous misspellings & punctuation errors. Needs proofreading. Had to mark it down.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 5 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All older sisters should be so caring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A nice idea.....

but I believe the story is too long. A perfect April's Fool story would have ended when he saw the earring. Make it first person, have him be teased by several girls before he went to bed and then find a letter from sis. The sex scene would be from his view point, including thoughts as to which of the girls it was.

The problem is that we would know from the category that this was incest/taboo, so no surprise for the reader. It would be nice if Literotica made all AF stories WITHOUT CATEGORIES until after the contest so this story could have been a first time, erotic coupling or incest until the surprise ending.

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 5 years ago
^__^

What a great story. I loved it. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Tender

The beautiful way you showed how they cared for each other through out was amazing.

Takeshi3Takeshi3about 5 years ago
5 Stars

The story was very loving and sweet

dirtyemperordirtyemperorabout 5 years ago
Awesome read!

This story has the perfect speed to it, nothing feels like its rushed or lacking. Excellent from start to finish. I hope there's more to this story in the future!

Loverboy143Loverboy143about 5 years ago
Wow!

Yeah! That's more like it. It's been a long time that I've read something like this on Literotica, the pure romance (I'm not into animalistic WHAM-BAM, THANK_YOU-MAM thing.) I love good building up romance as a beginning for sex. My maximum reading capacity in reading erotica is almost 7 pages of Literotica. If it is more than that, I often lose interest. But this one has increased mine I'd say.(another way of saying the story was good enough to keep me reading until the very end. )

Good job, (actually great fucking job)

GHreaderGHreaderabout 5 years ago
Welcome back Lovercraft68

This was a fun story to read. You have written a lot of great stories over the years. It is always a thrill when an author I think has moved on and left Literotica comes back with a really good story. Thank you for this new addition to the Lovercraft68 bookshelf.

chrissycamorechrissycamoreabout 5 years ago
Favorite Author is an understatement!

I thoroughly enjoy your work! Glad you're back, I crave your writing. I love the way that you craft a story that really draws the reader in and holds their attention. I admit to marathon reading your stories for hours. thank you so much! Chris

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very happy and sexy story.

This was so much fun and happyfying.!

happydutchguyhappydutchguyabout 5 years ago
Loved this!

Please, keep on writing stories like these!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Compelling Love Story

A really good story, with twists and turns and surprises. And a lovely/loving ending. BUT you really need an editor/proofreader! Spelling, his/hers mistakes, some messed up sentences, etc. Obvious mood breakers. Such a great tale about two appealing characters, with excellent sex passages: the errors are a real drag. But do keep writing great stories!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 5 years ago
Your Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Always been a big fan of yours and so glad to see another story from you. I hope you get enough positive feedback to continue this story. So many things you could do with the fantastic characters you have created here. Stories about the fantasies Julie had, Questions that could be answered, Like. Do they get caught? if so how do the parents act do they approve, or are they disgusted. Personally I'd love to read one where they get caught and they parents act super angry ten talk to them separately and when they find out the kids are in love they help the kids out finding out the family has incest in the past on both sides. Like a great aunt and uncle or a set of grandparents etc. Don't forget about Mindy the kids screw up and act like lovers around her she gets suspicious how do they keep her from finding out? so many possibilities

FallenOne79FallenOne79about 5 years ago
Great!

Loved it. So well written and funny.

colin23colin23about 5 years ago
Plausible

An outstanding story. The reason given, that they knew they could trust one another and therefore let go of inhibitions, made good sense and made brother-sister incest plausible.

apophasisapophasisabout 5 years ago
Couldn't finish

I got to the morning after and Kyle was acting like a giant douche and had to stop. The minute he had to be lectured to not act like an asshole, he retroactively lost his nice guy card which meant that the story was built upon a false premise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You need an editor.

Having common and obvious spelling errors in an otherwise good story is not unlike.. let's borrow from Clarkson a bit: She's pretty she's funny she's witty... BUT she's got a beard.

It KILLS the flow when the reader has to play mental spellcheck to try to figure out what the hell you're trying to say. Some of the errors seem like you're a disabled guy, unable to type, using a bad speech-to-text software to create these stories. Who the fuck confuses "know" and "no"? Get an editor, it will immensely improve your already good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Exceptional storytelling.

Often times I find stories of this long run out of steam long before their last page. Sometimes the author simply drags out the story by replaying the sex scenes seemingly just to create more pages.

This is certainly not the case in this instance. I found that I was drawn in early on and never had any interest is the conclusion. Very well done, Sir!

ansdguy

Rocketman51Rocketman51about 5 years ago
Hot, Hot fun!

Great story telling as usual! Loved how it went from unknown to obvious due to the ear ring! Thank you for sharing your talent!

anubeloreanubeloreabout 5 years ago
The only thing that could have made this hotter is an occasional switch to Kyle's perspective,

to add some insight into his mind and feelings, and his experience of his first time. But that's just a minor little wish; this story was hot, sweet, and just delightful. I'm glad you chose to write it, and to grant us the opportunity to read it. Five stars, no question.

Wonderful.

I don't suppose you would be interested in continuing with these two characters? I'd love a chance to spend some more time with them, lol. And (pardon my repetition) I'd adore a glimpse into Kyle's head! (So to speak) Regardless, thanks for this great story.

-Anubelore ;-)

moblanemoblaneabout 5 years ago
Well Done

This is a very difficult subject to write about without spoiling the mood, It is a relationship that often hides love but you have captured a real connection and intimacy that is honest and caring without the cruel and base instincts creeping in. It is a superbly written story and I enjoyed every sentence Thank You,Giving this story 5 stars is like giving an Oscar-winning movie a 'good review'! This is more of a romance story than an incest event

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome

Hot, sexy, beautifully written. Needs some copyediting, but it's really good add it is. Love Julie, and want to bed her.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
that was HOT!!!!

please write another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Second time I read this and damn I love it! Hot and sexy and sweet. Needs some editing but the story is great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WoW

Perfection of a story plot and characters. It doesn't get any better than this. It's hard to believe that a story can be this good. It doesn't need a sequel. The background leading up to the big event was perfect. This is a 5* performance on your part. Thank so much for taking the time to write and share. You are one of the best writers on Lit.

cruisewestcruisewestalmost 5 years ago
Sensual

What a HOT story and a terrific story line! After reading this I am going to have to wipe off the steam from my windows!! I really like the way you kept the story going and going making the reader wonder where this is heading. It is good to keep the readers guessing. I really like it for the way you kept me guessing where this is going and what a surprise I got. You write well with this kind of story of brother and sister. You must do some more, I like the way you write!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
THANK YOU AND WELCOME BACK!

9 pages just flew by and sorry to see the end so soon. It was amazing lighthearted story and just loved it. Sister won my heart from the getgo. Brother was a bit of crybaby but I guess he had to be to make this story work.

I have always been a fan of LOVECRAFT and really enjoyed most of his mom-son incest stories but this is the 1st brother-sis incest I read from LC and really thought it was excellent. I really hope to see a continuation to this one. But keep it lighthearted and no additional characters. This story is lovable because the chemistry between 2 loving bro and sis. It is also very erotic because of their love for each other and it fuels their lust.

Again, thank you so much for this great story. I hope you are writing a continuation to this story as I'm writing this. Please do not deviate from the path this lighthearted story is on by introducing cheating, swinging, or cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it!!

Was nicely surprised to see some new stuff, and really thrilled since my fav's are daddy/daughter and brother/sister. I had to readjust a bit since I usually don't care for older sister/younger brother nearly as much as big brother, but you did it pretty well.

While, as a few commented, he seems like a crybaby of a guy, it's really not that unrealistic, especially since his sister is his best friend and he can trust her to unload on her (pardon the bad pun, hehe!). I think if I'd been strung along and fucked over by the first gf, then abused by the college whore (though I think I would have crotch punched the bitch! A follow-up chapter where they kidnap the bitch and keep her tied up, chained and blindfolded in the basement as their personal three hole cumdump for about a month in retrobution would be nice!) I would be just as wrecked too.

I was surprised that her friend didn't pop up at the end, lol. Though if she's as fickle a bitch as the sister makes her out to be, prolly just as well! The earring was an obvious plot piece, but I got so wrapped up in the story that I forgot about it till it was thrown in as the catch!

I'm glad the brother had the balls to call her out at the end, though most of us realize he wouldn't actually go blabbing to the parents or really questioning the girls, just needed to get under his sisters skin! (Again, hehehe!)

No followup needed! No parental discovery needed, who cares what they would think anyway since the kids are of age anyway, lol. Time they got off their asses and got an apartment together to 'share expenses' anyway, preferably in a far away town ;)

Thanks for the good read!

HawaiianKanaka77HawaiianKanaka77over 4 years ago
Well Done!

Enjoyed the story! There's something about bro/sis stories that just make them extra hot, and you did a great job developing their story. Definitely adding it to my favorites!

thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago
Loved it

Great story with a great ending. In your prelude to the story you say you have a kink for brother/sister incest which is great as it's my kink as well. Love reading brother/sister incest stories even more so when they are in love with each other.

Will be checking out more of your stories hoping to find other brother/sister stories as good as this one.

Excellent writing, keep it up

thewall159thewall159over 4 years ago
Hits the Lust and the Heart in me!

I can't help thinking this story is how I wanted my own experiences to end. But it is exactly how I imagined myself writing about it. This has inspired me try to get the courage to write my own story. Would love your input.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@thedayafter

Check out siblings with benefits by the same author. It’s long but hot and worth it

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
What I thought of the story.

Starting out I was surprised by Julie's love and concern for Kyle to help him get laid,but when plans fell thru for that Julie decided to be the one to take Kyle's cherry. And afterward Julie surprised me even more by becoming her Brothers Slutty Sister.

But after they were satiated Julie turned into the sweet older sister again,which to me tells me Julie has a closeted slut persona that Kyle gets to see,so when it comes to Julie as a whole of being a caring,loving Sister to Kyle and her wild side during sex does that mean she is a Bad Girl,no because all people have their fetishes in the bedroom.

And Julie gets to express it with Kyle,then once its over she gets to be her Wonderful Big Sister type again that loves and adores her brother Kyle again.This story is so touching and memorable for its surprises,great work author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story well told, but

It would have been much better with a thorough proof reading before being submitted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Couldn't stop

I never read stories longer than 3 pages but I couldn't stop!

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Definitely needs work

You desperately need a proofreader. Seriously, if you know this shit isn't your strong suit, and you know damn well you can fix said problem just by having someone proofread it, there's no excuse for the multiple times it happens and your apologies mean nothing. One mistake, I understand. But multiple in every story you write is just lazy writing. That's from an author to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I hoped for a romance

But in the end it wasn't. Too sad so bad boo hoo. just another I love to fuck story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Proofreader/Editor

Should have been a 5 - but not when one needs to go back repeatedly because of basic errors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Still My Heart

One of the hottest stories in a long time. When you come down to it, who can men or women trust the most with their sexuality? Sibling rivalries played out with a no rules fuckathon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I Loved It!

Another believable story based on love. I rarely enjoy a 2 page JO story, instead I love a believable story based on sibling love that slowly, while overcoming the incest taboo, expands intoto romantic love

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic Finish....

Kyle and Julie's Final Fuckfest was truly memorable, but it took far too long to get There! But thanks anyway for the Finish!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ages

I think it would obviously be good to have a proofreader but also specify that all characters are above the age of 18 in a paragraph at the beginning.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Love a big sister

When Julie was in Kyle's room in a bath towel was the start of one of the hottest incest sex scenes I've read in a long, long time. Got the front of my panties well soaked. Yes, there were a few typos and such, but it was still an awesome love story between a brother and sister. Well worth the longer than usual story length. Thanks for taking the time to write and post this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well written. Bravo

By far one of the best stories i have read ever. It was throughly enjoyable from start to finish, and i would love to see more of your work.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

This was a great story I really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing it, I look forward to reading more of your work 👍

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Great Writing

Very enjoyable. Well written throughout.

becker92548becker92548almost 4 years ago
Great, well written

Really enjoyed it. Please continue.

washdog10washdog10almost 4 years ago
A Big Fan

All I will say is that I have read and re-read so many of your stories, especially the mom/son variety and I love your writing. I really do no go for the bro/sis genre but this one was really as good as any of your mom/son stories. I have you as a favorite author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story, but......

You tell a good story, but to get to the next level as a writer you need a good PROOF READER. Too many errors!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fucking awesome story

You write the best story’s every time I can’t believe you come up with this stuff. You have one hell of an imagination 😎

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Absolutely wonderful , you get a well deserved “5” from me!

BrokenQuillBrokenQuillover 3 years ago

Great story! Great plot development and good descriptions throughout. If I could have, I would have given it a 10!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...