All Comments on 'Sharing is Caring - A Literotica Special Event'

by Literotica

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
luedonluedonover 5 years ago
Indeed. Very true.

"Please be sure to vote and leave comments on stories you enjoy here in this event as well as elsewhere on Lit. More feedback encourages authors to write more wonderful stories for you to read, and connecting with authors and other readers may lead to lovely conversations and even enduring friendships (it happens!)."

And it will all be so much better when the comments appear in real time, not with the current long delay between submission of a comment and it's posting in the comments list for a story.

It's a bit difficult to conduct "lovely conversations" when it can take sixteen hours between making a comment and seeing the reply.

What is the likelihood of real time posting happening sometime soon?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yuletide on time for December.

Looking forward to these festive stories.

wylie236wylie236over 5 years ago
Disappointing

I have to admit that I find all of these special events to be disappointing. Most of the stories that end up being submitted read more like something that was submitted for an English 101 class. It reminds me of Lush with all of the authors patting each other on the back and stroking their egos. Most of the stories submitted for these events just seem forced and not the best work of the various authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love this special events

So many new stories to read today!

fromindiafromindiaover 5 years ago
Thanks.....

This section of LW is not my taste but I am going to read each and every story. These good writers have done a great job and only way to appreciate them is to atleast read once even one doesn't agree with this theme. Thanks Literotica for putting those stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Many thanks to Randi for organizing this event

Considering the time it takes she deserves our thanks. But I will point out that the contentiousness of this category has already started! How can this announcement have a 4.14 star rating???? It's just an announcement and people gave it a low score! That's the challenge of writing in the Loving wives section! Good luck writers and thanks again Randi!

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago
'Had to asked myself out loud "THE HELL IS HAPPENING IN LW????"

Not every day, you come around here, for an average scoring of 4 for new stories being posted.

Not every day. If ever.

'Seems like the authors brought their A-game here. Looking forward to check them all.

carvohicarvohiover 5 years ago
What a curious idea.

I've read a couple of the stories and will continue to read them all. Though it might seem awkward to some people who come to this site looking for "hard core" porn I think it's a very good idea to use the site more purely for entertainment, and themes like this provide just that opportunity.

It was a good idea, and I've already enjoyed the ones I've read.

Jedd Clampett (carvohi)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pistachio...

Unfortunately for me... the theme is not for me. Big sigh as these are the best of the best authors. I just cannot read them. Like many genres, to each his or her own. I do want to thank the authors for continuing to provides their work for our enjoyment. I don't like pistachio either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Giving up on this site

I honestly am getting bored of this site, this "special" is probably the last straw. It really insults the intelligence. Sharing is not caring, and I am done.

Thanks for the good years, but the recent months have seen a big decline in the quality of the submissions.

You can give me all the stick you want, but I am giving up, too many bad stories and bad writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well

"Sharing and caring" looks very much like code for "let's attempt to make cuckolding acceptable" by getting some of the most respected writers on here to come up with cuckold stories.

Thanks but no thanks.

Dunny69Dunny69over 5 years ago
I like these events but this subject matter is not my cup of tea

The lineup as usual is immense and I admire a lot of the stories that these top writers have produced. This time however the subject matter is not to my taste as a staunch derider or cucks and not a sharing advocat I'll probably give most a pass. This does not detract for my appreciation of the huge efforts of authors and organisers just that this just don't float my boat sorry.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Wow, the three I have read from QM, PH, and SB were all ACE! Freaking whiny assed complainers. "Oh no Bluto, we can't like it because it supports cuckolding". Oh no Bluto we can't like it because the stories are NOT sexy romps". If you all bothered to RE

Heavens to Murgatroyd, WTF does an author got to do to get some love ???

I almost wrote one ala SB103:as a wildcat parallel submission. Now I am glad I didn't.

Keep to my plan to BTB in my first one. It's gonna be like feeding Mac n cheese from the box to whiny little suburban brats who won't appreciate or like the scratch Mexican food I feed my possee and their kids. This contest so far has been Rico Guiso, Que Frijolitos, tortillas hechas a mano, y garden fresh salsitas!

Thanks Randi, and props to the players, err All Stars, err authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Revenge

Now that you wasted our time with sharing, how about a revenge event?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sharing is caring... LOL

Well just not my cup 'o tea; don't want to risk health and stability.

What with all the possibilities of STDs out there; no thank you. Not the type of sharing anyone should care for; don't go crying when it hurts to pee, you'll find little sympathy.

As a way to immasculate men in general; no thank you.

Lowering women to the element of common property (setting back women's rights & humanity by hundred years), to be shared at a whim; pathetic.

A couple protecting each other and relationship from outside intrusions; now that's caring. The dedcaicated couple that fought the odds and remained faithful & dedicated to each other for their lifetime. Sacrificing for the betterment of the other and the relationship; caring more about the others safety & well being than one's own selfish desires and not allowing them to be thrown or throwing themselves to the wolves as it may be.

InsigniaInsigniaover 5 years ago
Lo clavó Ud.

Gracis OBS. You nailed it.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years ago
Thanks, Literotica and Black Randi.

I really enjoy these special events, and the cooperation that allows them to happen. I can't imagine the logistics are as easy as they appear.

I've read all the stories now, and there isn't a single one I didn't like. I'm glad so many authors responded, and didn't to just seem to go through the motions. So my thanks to them as well.

For the readers who read all the stories, you deceive as much thanks as anyone else. Whether, you liked them or not, commented or not, you did invest your own time. Writers need the readers as much as readers need the writers.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Reading through

Most of my favorite authors writing about a subject that I don't care for. What am thinking. Read three so far, none have been as bad as I had feared. Actually, they're pretty good. I expect the rest will meet that standard. Thanks Randi, and friends for organizing this. I would really like to these same folks do an invitational on cheating with consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You can share love, you can share sex, you can't share loyalty and commitment.

No man can serve two masters. There is a reason why civilization recognizes special attributes to the relationship we call A Marriage. There is a reason why those cultures that do not recognize and protect the marriage relationship tend to be, well, uncivilized, savage, backward.

Oh my, so JUDGEMENTAL! Yeah, kind of comes with being an adult, making judgements. We are not surprised or deceived that those who do not want their philosophies and actions evaluated and criticized seize upon the current admonition, who are you to judge me? I'm the person that responded to the invitation to make a comment. So of course, those who cannot bear the scrutiny will deny others the opportunity to make comments. Anyone who turns off anonymous comments is a coward. Oh my God, another judgement. Can it be borne? Deal with it, snowflake.

Terms like spouse sharing and open marriage are oxymoron phrases. If you have sex outside of an exclusive committed relationship, you do not have a spouse, and you are not living a marriage. Call it anything you like, but if it quacks and waddles and swims intelligent honest people know what it is, and what it ain't.

Which is not to denigrate the stories nor the proponents of such open sexual behavior. Whatever floats your boat. But don't bother trying to make it virtuous or somehow a legitimate form of a marriage. Ever had a vegan hamburger? No, you haven't. You've just had some sort of vegetable protein paddy trying to be sold as a "variation" on a hamburger. Why? What's wrong with "vegetable protein paddy", they can be delicious? And what's wrong with embracing promiscuity, casual sex, random acts of fucking?

Oh, that's right. Such behavior is generally considered inappropriate, undignified, even dangerous. So proponents of casual sex create camouflage terms, even entire philosophies of thought and behavior, to legitimize casual sex. Like a child claiming they didn't steal the cookie, they just borrowed it. It fits that proponents of casual sex tend to be young, or juvenile. And those who don't wise up tend to have difficult, even shortened lives. They deserve what their vapid short-sighted pleasure seeking brings to their lives and relationships. They serve as a great lesson and reminder of why civilization and traditions have foundation not just in philosophy, but in hard learned lessons. The wise learn from mistakes. Most of these stories are good illustrations of poor choices. Thanks for the lessons.

Richie4110Richie4110over 5 years ago
This is a very difficult evaluation. All are very good

It is hard to rank these stories on the normal scale because all are well written. It would be like ranking the final four teams against a 1-5 scale and one would have to be an1 or 2 and even the second best is very good and 5 stars.

So, my rankings for all are either 4 or 5. I will differentiate on the basis of the endings and how well I think they were unique, or interesting, or entertaining. That said, l expect all to be worth my time and and I may comment separately. It, all are winners, and thanks for this quality entertainment

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 5 years ago
Strange.

"Sharing is Caring" is something we teach

our children. Not adults.

Some of our best writers of CWC (cheating with consequence)

now share stories with a cuckold theme.

What's next?

Cuckold writers writing BTB stories?

I've seen some good theme events here.

But this one.............sorry, no.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 5 years ago
Nice set of stories

Managed to read them all and some real gems among them.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 5 years ago
Interesting to me

I do not believe swapping or wife-sharing ever did any good for anyone. Particularly amusing are the claims that this kind of adolescent behaviour demonstrates how mature the participants are and how rock-solid their relationships when, in fact, it demonstrates precisely the opposite. I was therefore fascinated to find that all but one contributor agreed with me and even he had his protagonist flee the scene the minute he teamed up with a decent woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Impressed

There are some really impressive,EXTREMELY, well written stories here.

Nice job.

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

What has happen the TTT (TX Tall Tales)? His last L post was 03/17/17 and last action was in making this listing his last Favorite, 2018. His web site has nothing new since 2015, and Contact requests go unanswered. Hooyah, salute!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiterotica@Literotica
2166 Followers
Hello world! The 2024 Literotica Special Contests Schedule is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-2024-updated-jan-23.1601234/ The 2024 Literotica Author-Organized Challenge List is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-orga...