All Comments on 'Sally's Turn to be the Toy'

by nighttimestories

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
He has done it!

He has turned her into a slut and she likes it.

He is now married to her and the men she fucks.

I don't think any man would want to be in his position.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
geeze

I can just hear the guys at work...Hey dude have you got time to suck my cock for me since your wife isn't here...or hey let me fuck your ass...Or how about calling out loudly in the office..hey are we going to your house to fuck your wife tonight?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ah, ...

... the idiots are commenting again ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW

I think this story is HOT and I loved every minute of it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
getting even?

If a couple decides the wife will have sex with other men and the husband will not have sex with anyone but her, and they are happy operating like that, is that any more our business than what percentage of their income they allocate to housing or in what religion they will raise their children?

But in this set of stories, the wife does something and the husband will exact a price, "turnabout is fair play." But this isn't remotely a response. Though they position it as a fair, equal relationship, the reality is that it is stacked very disproportionately in favor of the wife. Look at what she did and his response.

He trusted her and she abused it, went over the line. He allowed her to tie him up for their games and she put him in a position he did not want, did not agree to and did not desire.

She trusted him and he did not abuse it. In fact, he gave her something she desperately wanted but was afraid to pursue herself. At no point did she object.

She refused permission for anyone to screw him but her. He may have wanted it but she was not going to allow it.

He gave her permission, which she so badly wanted, to screw anybody he brought. She wanted it, she got it.

She brought mostly people he didn't know so he wouldn't know who was involved.

He brought only people she knew, allowed her to hear them, and even used names so she could not mistake who was involved. "Only Brian hasn't come yet so he should be next."

She wouldn't allow him to come until the end. He was begging for it but she refused. Even then, she was the one who got him off - with her hand.

He allowed her to come continuously. The only one who didn't participate was him. After they left, this time she used her mouth, although she didn't do with him any of the other stuff everyone else got to do.

He was shocked that she would do that to him. She pretty much set it up for her own pleasure.

She knew it was coming. The only surprise was that he engineered for her pleasure, not his.

He didn't ask for a repeat of her surprise. She said she wanted to do his again.

If they want to do this stuff, that's fine. But it rankles when it's presented as even, that they both do this stuff for each other when it's so completely one sided.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Take it easy guys

Every whore needs a pimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Isn't It Weird

I agree with "getting even"? as rarely is it balanced when written by either sex. The men(?)wimps want to watch big cocks in her and the women want strange and /or bigger & wider cocks in them so in either case the man/wimp/pimp loses in the fairness department but only to a normal persons viewpoint.

The real wimp / pimp watcher sicko thinks he wins because he is pathetically humiliated as he needs/desires.

What is really weird is that unless you have a sick deviant writer who gets off on being a wimp watcher there is no story for the sicko's to get their rocks off wishing it was their wife whore.

Crudely and absurdly gruesome if you really think about it from a semi-normal human's standpoint. Especially when you realize that the writer thinks it's erotic and not sordidly below the fetish line.

Well written enough to make one wonder why the writer has so little self respect for him and self.

HJMHJMover 17 years ago
Goodbye Wife!

Let the guy's fuck the wife and and lose her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What an interesting ending to two individuals

Their medical needs will consume the rest of their lives and one day they will hate the idea of ever having had sex. Such is the end for mindless people. A spot of pleasure years of suffering.

bigglesbigglesalmost 14 years ago
very good but

the one thing that makes a good story bad is the phrase "shaved pussy".

Whe I see that I just lose belief in the story.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I don't know.

I guess the story is okay. It was kind of sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just another sex story...........in/out in/out

Nothing new about this story. just a repeat. Cuckold cant do it himself.....lets his friends do it....why be married >

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Big difference perceived.

Interesting how much difference in the comments when Hubby is the Boy Toy and when Sweetie is the the Girl Toy! Despite, as was pointed out, there was a slight difference in advanced consent!

I enjoyed both tales, despite similar editing problems interfered with each. In both cases, I would have preferred some type of speech-impediment for the 'guests' and NO use of names!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This deep throat technique...

"I did not know I could do it till tonight. The guys were forcing their cocks into my mouth and I had to relax or choke. It just kind of happened and I loved the way it felt."

That's a bit of a stretch. My opinion, as a slut? Deep throat is very much an acquired skill. It's not just a question of "relax"ing, there are muscles which can force the throat open a bit wider if you can find them and learn to use them, but that takes practice. There is also an instinctive "gag" reflex, to clear any obstruction in the throat by gagging, choking or puking. Very erotic, that. At least I presume it's someone's fetish - even if I'm not really into being puked on as a sexual act.

The partner giving the oral favours needs to be in a position to control the depth of penetration. It's almost a repeated trial and error approach - on each attempt, try to go down a little further or for a little longer, but back off just before triggering the gag reflex, catch your breath, wait a bit and try/retry again. Yes, it's possible, and yes, it can be pleasurable. Just don't try to get to this point by "forcing" anything in or by mindlessly pounding away at the throat as if it were a vagina. I've puked during oral once, but only once, it ends a session in a hurry in a not very fun way.

Top "from the bottom" if you have to, practice on a rubber dick if you have to (just pick one that's fairly flexible and a realistic size, 5-6" and not larger-than-life) and take your time. This isn't about just ramming it in - that first deep throat takes practice, honey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wife's fantasy

I loved it, I shared my sub wife with two other guys and myself. We climaxed over and over. My wife, pussy was so swollen and wet, she had multiple orgasms non stop all night. The bedroom smelled of sex for two days. My wife and I want to do this again in a themed room at an erotic hotel. And we want pictures and videos of all the hot action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice sexy story, implausible in places (like being tied in one place too long) but nothing completely “off”. I haven’t read the other story yet despite being a switch I prefer m/Dom with f/sub storylines.

The anti cuckold brigade seem to be sad sexually repressed individuals who probably feel threatened by anything other than strict monogamy, missionary position with lights off. Swinging, open marriage, gay, lesbian, bisexual and femdom cuckold stories aren’t anything to fear. What consenting adults do on their own time is nobody else’s business. For personal preference I have no objections to any of it provided that it is truly consensual.

There’s worlds of difference between this story and a femdom cuckold story. If the adults involved are genuinely enjoying it no harm done. I don’t understand why the emphasis is on married couples? It’s a social construct and it should be defined by the individuals involved. I always get the impression that the protesting anti cuck types have either had a partner cheat on them or perhaps they’re unsure of their own sexuality. The slut-shaming just deserves a straight forward fuck off and grow up, news flash *women also enjoy sex* so stop being judgmental.

Would the anti cuck brigade react the same if this was a straight forward BDSM story without mention of marital status? Grow the fuck up people stop judging others.

I enjoyed it anyway 😉, thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Sally’s turn to be the whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous