Rebuilding Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling Cassandra's lips around my cock had me groaning, though she only did that for a few seconds before Rebecca replaced her. "Mmmm. Yummy, Daddy," Cassandra whispered.

I met her eyes as her lips were around my cock again. "On your back now," I growled.

She moved so fast, Rebecca giggled as I felt the smile form on my face, my cheeks almost hurt. Cassandra spread her legs again and put a finger above her pussy. "The only cock going in her is yours, Daddy," she whispered, "Your little girls' pussy will be yours forever."

Rebecca laid next to her sister and did the same thing. "Mine too, Daddy. You're the only man for us."

Pressing my cock against her, she smiled and shuffled as the head of my cock slowly slid inside her. She was so incredibly wet, I couldn't help smile, enjoying the gasp she made when the head finally popped inside her. She moaned my name softly as her hands ran up my arms to my shoulders, sliding more of my cock inside her.

"Fuck," I groaned, "Fuck, Cassandra."

"Daddy," she whimpered, her eyes absolutely alive with her love for me.

I knew I had to take it easy with her to start. She moaned loudly once I had my entire cock buried, making sure she wasn't hurting as my wife had always marvelled at how thick I felt inside her. Thrusting slowly to start, her fingers were digging into my back rather quickly, leaning down to kiss her as I whispered suggestions so she was an active participant. She blushed and I knew she was embarrassed. I kissed her again and told her I would take great joy in teaching herself and her sister in all things regarding our sex life.

"Will you fuck me hard, Daddy?"

"Next time. First time should be tender, baby. I don't want to hurt you and I don't want to leave you too sore after your first time."

"I love you so much, Daddy."

"I love you too, baby."

The relief from that first time is that I'd made sure both girls were on the pill when they were legally allowed to become sexually active. It had been so long since I'd had sex, and the fact I'd made both girls orgasm a few times, I was ready to cum rather quickly. I warned Cassandra but all she did was smile at first before leaning up to kiss me.

"Fill your daughter's tight, little pussy, Daddy," she moaned, "Then you're going to fill my sisters' pussy too. Then you'll come back and fill me again. Then one more for Rebecca."

I stopped with my cock buried inside her. "Four times in a night?"

She raised an eyebrow. "Daddy, we're two attractive teenagers who absolutely crave your cock. Are you saying you..."

I leaned down to her ear. "You're getting fucked later," I growled.

She giggled, feeling her lips on my cheek. "Finish making love to me, Daddy," she whispered, "Then we'll help get you hard again for Becca."

I didn't last much longer, burying my cock as my daughter knew to wrap her limbs around me as I exploded. I grunted and groaned, hearing her giggle as she whispered how much she loved me over and over again. I kept on thrusting long after I had nothing left, Cassandra begging me not to stop until I simply had to. She knew enough that a man generally needed a break after his orgasm. I was surprised at how hard I stayed, though I could sometimes go for two rounds with my wife rather quickly...

Slowly pulling out, my daughter got her legs nice and wide as she dipped a pair of fingers into her pussy. It was looking a little red and puffy but thankfully nothing else. I knew they both masturbated and had sex toys. They'd come to me asking about them. I'd sat down and talked to them honestly about exploring their bodies.

Rebecca was on my cock quickly again, my cock barely having a chance to even go soft before it was filling with blood again. "Can you taste my pussy on his cock, Becca?"

"God yes, but I just wanted his cock in my mouth again," Rebecca murmured before her head was bobbing up and down again.

She didn't stop until I easily picked her up and placed her on her back. Doing the same as with her sister, I took it very slow as I slid inside her. She blinked rapidly as I sank inch after inch, feeling her fingernails digging into my back. Cassandra moved closer to hold her hand, noticing she was far more emotional.

"Daddy," Rebecca whimpered, "Daddy..."

The tone almost had me blinking rapidly as the love but unabated need for me tugged at the old heart strings. "I love you, sweetie," I whispered.

"Make love to me, Daddy."

My little girl got what she wanted. She was just as tight as her older sister and, having watched me make love to her, knew how to move and what to do with her body. When she started to meet my thrusts, we both grinned though the best part was watching her turn to kiss her sister. Glancing down to see my cock sliding into my daughter, Cassandra slid two fingers into her pussy and fed my cum and her juices to Rebecca. Her moans almost sent me over the edge rather quickly.

I did last longer with Rebecca than Cassandra, though the latter certainly understood why. But I did need to cum again rather quickly due to the sheer excitement. Warning Rebecca how close I was, I smiled at her when her legs wrapped around me. "You'd better fill my pussy, Daddy," she demanded.

My little girl got what she wanted a couple of minutes later. And, after that orgasm, I needed a little break. Both girls threw on a robe that magically appeared in my wardrobe, giving them a look before chuckling, shaking my head. They returned with a pitcher of water and three glasses. Sitting back against the headboard, the cuddled into either side of me as we sated our thirsts.

For the next couple of hours, I alternated between my daughters. They were eager to try another couple of positions they'd seen in porn, though I did sit them down and explain that most positions they'd likely seen didn't actually work in real life, but they simply looked good on camera. But I definitely wanted to pleasure both of them from behind, which they both loved, but they found a real love for bouncing on daddy's dick. I savoured the sight of both daughters riding my cock, little wonder that it was in that position that I came inside them both again.

It was rather late by the time I'd cum a fourth time, and though we were exhausted, we definitely needed a good wash. Cassandra spooned back against me with Rebecca cuddling into her sister. I smiled as, once again, I could see how much they also loved each other. Waking the next morning, Cassandra giggled as she could feel me poking her. It didn't take much movement for her to end up on her back, my cock buried inside her once again.

"Daddy, can we blow you this morning and share your cum?" Rebecca asked after a couple of minutes.

That's how I ended up on my feet, my two daughters on their knees, both of them doing their best to get me off. I'd woken up horny, sliding inside Cassandra made me hornier, seeing them both on their knees was going to have me going off like a rocket within a couple of minutes. Rebecca desperately wanted me to cum in her mouth so I obliged her, making sure she was ready for it. She didn't swallow the entire load, ensuring she shared the rest of it with her sister.

"I'll do that whenever you want, Daddy," Rebecca stated, "Come home from work, you want your cock sucked, just come into my room."

"Well, if you suck his cock, he can always join me afterwards to eat my pussy."

"Girls, trust me, we're going to have a lot of fun going forward. But there is only one thing. Your sisters cannot know. We must be careful. Okay?"

"Yes, Daddy," they replied in unison.

"Good girls. Now, how about some breakfast? I'm starving."

My other three daughters were already up and watching television when I walked into the living room. They greeted me with a hug as always before telling them I'd cook them breakfast. Sitting around the table, Cassandra and Rebecca both gave me a knowing grin every so often but otherwise behaved. It was a normal breakfast and it was amazing how normal it felt. I knew things would never really be the same again regarding my two oldest daughters, but I also felt like something had lifted from me.

The only thing I had in my mind was that, wherever she was, my wife would approve.

*****

Michaela (A Couple of Years Later)

Knocking on her oldest sisters' door, she heard her call her inside. Michaela opened it to find Cassandra sat on her bed, cross-legged, wearing only a small pair of shorts and a crop top. Otherwise, plenty of skin was available and Michaela could only let her eyes wander over her for a moment. There was no missing the fact her oldest sister was beautiful.

Cassandra grinned. "What's up? I thought you'd be getting ready to go out for your birthday later."

Michaela shut the door and walked over to her sister. Getting up onto the bed, she noticed Cassandra watching her with interest. Wearing her skirt, she sat cross-legged, making sure her skirt was high enough that her sister would get a good look between her legs. She noticed Cassandra's eyes lower and then widen as she'd see her pussy.

"Michaela... um..."

"I know you and Becca are fucking daddy," she stated softly, "And I know you're intimate with Becca too. Don't lie to me, Cassie. I'm not deaf, dumb or blind." Cassandra was stunned into silence, her jaw dropping wide before she tried at least three times to say something. Michaela then took a chance, sitting up on her knees before leaning forward. Before Cassandra could react, Michaela ensured she wouldn't hesitate kissing her back. When Cassandra opened her mouth, Michaela smiled to herself.

"I want daddy too," she whispered when breaking the kiss, "But I also want to have fun with my sisters. I'm sure they can teach me a lot of things."

"What?" Cassandra almost shouted, before taking a deep breath. "I mean; you do?"

Michaela nodded eagerly. "I want what you have with him, Cassandra. I see how happy you and Becca are. I want that with him too."

"Are you sure, Michaela? It's not an easy decision." Then she smiled. "Though I've never regretted it. The only thing daddy won't do is put a baby in either of us. At least, he won't do it yet."

"It's my birthday today. I'm eighteen, Cassie. The best birthday present would be sleeping with daddy tonight. But his birthday is soon. My present to him will be my virginity. After that, I want to have fun with you and Becca."

She giggled when Cassandra rolled her over onto her back, Michaela moaning as she felt her sister fondle her pussy. She was already hot and wet, Cassandra chuckling to herself as Michaela's body immediately reacted to her soft touch. Whenever people would look at the five daughters, Michaela had always been the odd one out being a blue-eyed brunette, with a big pair of tits as she'd been a D for most of her teenage life. Add to that she was only five-one, everyone seemed to pay attention to her chest.

When Cassandra kissed her again, Michaela couldn't hold back the whimper as her fingers continued to fondle her slit. As turned on as she was, when she felt Cassandra brush over her clit, Michaela released a moan that she'd only ever done so in private.

"Looks like my little sister is horny," Cassandra murmured. "But I'll make sure you're a virgin when you're with daddy."

"You mean that?"

"I think you need to talk to him, Michaela. We've already been with him for a while now. He won't say no to you."

"Can I finish myself off?"

Cassandra grinned, lying down next to her. "Let me call Becca in first."

After sending her a message, Rebecca appeared through the doorway thirty seconds later. A couple of minutes after that, the three girls were naked on the bed, masturbating themselves something silly. Michaela enjoyed one of her best self-induced orgasms though it had more to do with the fact she had a sister to either side of her.

"Daddy is going to love your pussy," Rebecca whispered into her ear, "Though we've stopped shaving for him too. He prefers us with a little hair. He said Mum was never bare, she always kept herself nice and trimmed. What daddy wants, we'll do for him."

"He said we carry a piece of her inside each of us," Cassandra added softly, "He loved her so much, but he loves us just as much. We're the one thing that's kept him going. Since we started making love, we're so much closer. Now you'll have that chance, to also be his lover as well as his daughter."

"Have either of your ever been with anyone else?" she wondered.

"No. Daddy is the only man for us," Rebecca replied, "Cassandra and I make love sometimes, but we love sharing daddy together."

"If you join us, it will make it even more fun," Cassandra suggested.

"We'll surprise daddy tonight, Michaela," Rebecca stated, "You'll wait in his bedroom in a sheer negligee. No bra. No panties. You'll let him know you're a virgin and that, on his birthday, you'll give yourself to him. Tonight, what you want is for him is to play with your pussy. Some say that being eaten out is losing your virginity. But we'll agree here and now that it's when he slides his cock inside you that you'll also become his woman."

"And trust me on this, there will never be any jealousy," Cassandra added, "Sometimes, Rebecca or myself won't be in the mood. Then again, even daddy doesn't always want sex. Sometimes there's nothing better than just cuddling with him all night."

Michaela noticed both had dreamy smiles on their faces. "That's what I want too. I want to make love with him, but I want to feel that sort of love. That of a lover, not just his daughter."

"We'll get everything ready for you," Cassandra assured her.

Her father made sure that the day was about her. Not only did she get what she asked for regarding presents, he ensured that she was taken to her favourite restaurant for dinner. She enjoyed her first legal drink though limited herself to only a couple. A few of her friends had wondered about going out that weekend, since her birthday was mid-week. She'd told them that she might go out, but they all knew she enjoyed spending time with her family.

Getting home later that evening, Cassandra distracted their father as Rebecca led her towards her room. When Rebecca kissed her, she couldn't help moan into her mouth as Rebecca helped her out of her clothes. The negligee they'd chosen for her was black and almost completely see-through, and would leave little to the imagination, particularly if she bent over.

Taking her hand, Rebecca led her towards their father's bedroom. "Daddy will sometimes come to our rooms, but we prefer to be in here. He's got a big bed and we've made a lot of good memories. Now you'll hopefully make some for yourself too. Now, all you need do is lie back and wait for daddy. We'll lead him here for you. Trust me, he won't say no to you."

After a last soft but lingering kiss, she was left alone as Rebecca closed the door. As soon as she was alone, Michaela felt the butterflies kick in as she wondered if she was doing the right thing. She knew that anything sexual with her own father could get them both in big trouble. Doing anything with her sisters would get them in trouble. But masturbating with both of them earlier that day had been the most erotic moment of her life. Knowing her father would soon enter the bedroom...

Hearing the door slowly open, she turned to see her father in the doorway, Cassandra and Rebecca standing slightly behind him at either shoulder. "Tonight, Daddy, she just wants to be with you. It's your birthday soon and, as we told you, she'd giving you her virginity," Cassandra stated, "Tonight, maybe you could give her pussy some attention? We know how much you love eating pussy."

Her father never averted his eyes from her. "Are you sure about this, sweetie?"

"I'm sure, Daddy," Michaela whispered.

Her father turned to kiss her two sisters on the cheek. "Thank you, girls. I think I can take it from here. What will you do tonight?"

"We'll make a movie for you, Daddy," Cassandra replied.

He kissed them again before they disappeared from view. Her father stepped into the room and shut the door. Watching him strip off his shirt had her pussy almost dripped with excitement. She'd seen him without a shirt plenty of times, either after he'd finished working out in the gym in the garage, whenever they were out by the pool, and he'd often mow the lawn in just a pair of shorts and boots. But in this sort of intimate setting, and knowing the power and strength he had...

"Want to see me naked, sweetie?" he asked softly. She smiled and nodded eagerly. He grinned as he shimmied out of his trousers, leaving him in just his underwear. He beckoned her closer with a finger, moving so she was sitting on the side of the bed. He stepped forwards her, his large hands running up her sides towards her large breasts before one hand cupped her cheek. "You're beautiful, sweetie," he whispered, "Another of my girls is all grown up."

"I'm yours forever, Daddy. I want what you share with Cassie and Becca."

"I love you just as much, Michaela."

Michaela eagerly took off her negligee to show her father her naked body. She almost squealed when he kissed her. She'd kissed her sisters but this was her first kiss with a man. Boys at school had always been interested in her but that was mostly about her tits. They missed the fact she had a sunny personality, was always smiling, and was incredibly intelligent. It's why she'd avoided boys and stuck to spending time with only her close friends.

Feeling his lips move down her body, she moaned as she realised her neck was rather sensitive, sending tingles down her body to her pussy. She could almost feel the heat and wetness between her thighs as her father moved down towards her breasts.

"Sweetie, you do have a spectacular pair, but it only makes up a small part of what makes you so wonderful," he whispered.

"Suck them, Daddy," she whispered back, "My tits are only for you... Maybe my sisters in the future."

He lavished her breasts with attention. She'd always been worried about her breasts. Her areolas were larger than most women, but her nipples had always been incredibly sensitive. And that night with her father, she learned that, if played with correctly, she could enjoy an orgasm. Even her father was surprised when the climax hit her, lifting himself up and grinning as she felt herself blush.

"Well, after we've made love a couple of times, I'll get your sisters in here to give your breasts some attention. Make your climaxes even better."

Kissing down her body, she felt her body writhe and quiver as she parted her legs without thinking. Hearing her father compliment her scent and how beautiful her pussy was almost made her break into sobs. Gazing down to see him looking back at her with nothing but love in his eyes almost made her face hurt from smiling.

"Are you going to lick my pussy, Daddy?" she asked, ensuring her voice was as innocent as it could be.

She almost giggled as he chuckled. "You are being a naughty little girl, Michaela. I think another couple of orgasms are required."

"Can I... Can I play with your cock later, Daddy?"

He smiled at her again as her complete and utter inexperience would have been obvious. She'd only seen a couple of porn films before. The only man who'd ever interested her was her own father, but she'd never seen him naked before. The idea of now having the chance to play with his cock, perhaps even suck it, was far too exciting.

"Afterwards, sweetie," he replied, then he made her moan as he slowly ran a tongue up her slit.

She had no real idea what he was doing most of the time, just that his tongue was talented and it made her feel spectacularly good. She realised he spent a lot of time teasing her. His hands wandered her body until his tongue quite clearly moved to her clit. She jolted at that first touch before moaning as she felt something slid inside her. Definitely the first time fingers other than her own were inside her pussy.

1...34567...10