Rebuilding Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He found himself hugged by all five of his daughters, each professing their love and commitment to their father. "Have you worn him ragged this weekend?" Michaela asked Carolina.

"Let's just say daddy took the offer of all three holes," she replied, grinning broadly.

"Daddy, did you have anal with your little girl on the first weekend you were together?" Cassandra asked, feigning shock but trying desperately not to laugh.

He shrugged helplessly. "You know she has me wrapped around her finger. What my little girl wants, she gets." He paused then grinned. "As far as I'm aware, you other four are treated just the same."

They all shared glances. "He's right, you know," Olivia stated, "How often does he actually say no to us?"

"So are you going to join in with us too, Carolina?" Cassandra wondered, "Interested in..."

She didn't finish the question as her youngest sister leapt on her, kissing her as passionately as any other sister. "Daddy, do you mind if I spend time with my oldest sister tonight?"

"You have a good time tonight, pumpkin." His eyes moved to Rebecca. "Strip. On your knees. Now."

Carolina giggled at how quickly she complied with his order. Michaela and Olivia took each other by the hand and disappeared. "Have fun, Daddy," she whispered, kissing his cheek, "I love you."

"I love you, pumpkin. Enjoy the night with your sister."

Carolina had enjoyed the weekend with her father. She learned the pleasure of female flesh during the next few hours that night.

*****

Epilogue

Looking in the bathroom mirror, I was pleased that, despite being sixty, although my hair was now a distinguished silver and grey, my eyes still sparkled like someone ten years younger, and despite my advancing age, I was still keeping most signs of aging at bays. Sure, there were a few more wrinkles around my body nowadays, but even through my fifties, I kept to my gym regime. Age didn't mean I should get lazy. I added things like running to keep fit.

After Carolina became my fifth lover, and first wife according to the five of them, we agreed that, to live freely, we needed to move. We eventually moved a few hours up the coast, selling our house for a tidy profit once we'd built the house we wanted, barely one hundred metres from the beach. We made sure it was enormous simply due to how many people would live in it.

Cassandra eventually had two children with me, a boy and a girl. She was a wonderful mother. Once we agreed to move up the coast, she organised to be able to work from home. We still had sex but, to be honest, that part of our relationship had slowed down a little bit. She still loved to cuddle with her father. Even at her age, I was still 'daddy' and always would be.

Rebecca was now completely submitted to me. She never wanted children so she always took precautions, never asking me to take the snip as she knew other sisters might want more children. She gave up work as she knew I'd look after her, and it was amusing at how much control I had over her. I generally worked form home nowadays, and it wasn't unusual for her to be under my desk, my cock in her mouth, even if I was having an online meeting. She'd keep me on edge for hours until I simply exploded. She was at my beck and call all day, every day.

And we did some properly kinky shit together, going so far as to visit clubs where we'd perform in front of people, though no-one ever got to touch her except myself or her sisters. But she was a little exhibitionist, and loved calling out 'Daddy' in front of a crowd of people when I fucked her. Most would have assumed it was just another kink but I'm fairly sure we were not the only daddy-daughter pairing to attend these places.

Michaela never stopped dressing up for her father. Nearly every time we had a night together, she'd be wearing something new, though that old favourite, her school uniform, made its appearance at least once a month. She eventually had two children, a girl and a boy. Cassandra and Michaela were a real team when it came to raising our children. We knew that, one day, we might have to explain who I really was, that I was their father and also their grandfather, but all four called me 'Dad'.

Olivia eventually focused on her career and, after a long discussion, admitted she didn't want any children. That didn't stop us remaining deeply in love and committed to each other. My relationship with each daughter was different, but Olivia had always been special in my eyes due to her sheer intelligence.

Carolina, daddy's little girl, never did attend university in person. She did attend the Open University, which is all online, but only did that part-time. She kept to her word and was the housewife. She doted on me something fierce, and took joy in looking after her sisters, nephews and nieces. She eventually had four children with me, a son, twin girls, then another son. We simply couldn't resist putting a baby in her together, though after her fourth, that's when I finally got the snip. The other four knew my relationship with my youngest was special. To my surprise, in all the years we've been together, there was never even a moment of jealousy.

"Daddy?"

I turned to see Carolina in the doorway to our en-suite bathroom. She spent more nights with me than anyone else nowadays, though she happily spent time with her sisters, and loved those nights I ended up with Carolina and one or two other sisters in my bed. Even when I was in my mid-fifties, I could still perform most of the night. If I had trouble, I wasn't embarrassed to take a pill to assist. My daughters knew I was getting older and, despite the fact they turned me on, the body wasn't always willing.

"Morning, pumpkin," I replied. I couldn't help gaze at her as, with each passing year, she looked more and more like her mother. In fact, when I gave it some thought, it was nearly thirty years since she'd passed away. My daughters knew I still loved her, but the ache had long since disappeared, the love I felt for my five daughters helping me move past the grief and sense of loss.

"Are you ready for your birthday surprise? The kids have been sent to the beach for a few hours and they've been told to call before coming back."

I turned to her and smiled. "Still find me handsome, pumpkin?"

She grinned, approaching me slowly, standing on his tiptoes to kiss my cheek. "As handsome as ever, Daddy," she whispered, a hand running down my chest to my crotch. She grinned as her touch nearly always made me rise to the occasion. When it didn't, she'd simply grab the packet of pills and ask me to take one. "Want a birthday blowjob, Daddy?"

"Like you need an excuse, little girl."

She giggled before sinking to her knees. "I'll never need an excuse, Daddy," she purred.

I groaned as her lips wrapped around my shaft. With my eyes closed, I didn't know we were being watched before I heard, "Oh, for fucks sake, Carolina. You were meant to bring him to the living room, not start sucking his dick."

Opening my eyes, my other four daughters were in the doorway, all four dressed in different colours of gorgeous lingerie. I smiled at them as Carolina kept on sucking my cock. Cassandra sighed. "Fine, you can swallow his cum, Carolina. Daddy... Take a pill before you join us. You're going to need it."

"You're fucking all five of us, Daddy," Rebecca stated.

"Though we know we all won't get your cum," Michaela added.

"But you'll certainly make the five of us cum," Olivia added.

"We're hoping to get some of that tongue treatment," Cassandra stated hopefully.

Carolina stopped long enough to turn back to her sisters. "I'll empty his balls then bring him to you. Just let me enjoy this," she stated.

The four all kissed me on the lips, each as passionate as the last, all four as much in love with me today as they were the first day we were intimate. After they left, Carolina resumed her blowjob, gazing up at me, her emerald green eyes dazzling me as much as they'd always down.

Caressing her cheek, her eyes lit up with joy, a smile not forming only due to my cock being in her mouth. "I love you, pumpkin," I whispered, before I filled her mouth.

She swallowed everything as she did every single time. After cleaning me up, she stood up, helped pack away my cock, and I kissed her softly on the lips. "I love you too, Daddy," she whispered as I held her in my arms, "I've been your wife for over ten years now, Daddy. I wouldn't have traded all these years for anything." She paused before whispering, "Maybe trade for Mum..."

"I know, pumpkin. I know," I whispered, caressing her back, "But I love you five, and the children we've had, as much as I loved your mother. Wherever she is, I'm sure she'd be proud of all of you, the women you've all become."

"All thanks to you, Daddy."

Taking my hand, she led me out to the living room where my four daughters waited for me. Carolina took her position in line next to Olivia. I needed to wipe my eyes at the sight of them, all five beautiful in their own right, a part of their mother carried in their hearts, and all five carried a piece of my heart with them.

Stepping towards them, they moved forward to hug me in return. I closed my eyes and savoured the moment, kissing each of them softly before I cuddled them as tightly as possible. I could only hope that I had a few more decades left with them before the inevitable.

1...5678910