Prissy Krissy Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Krissy pushed my fingers off her and started rubbing herself with abandon. I'd gotten Krissy to jill herself for me, but never like this. It was total, utter need overtaking her. Any thoughts of being exposed were long gone.

"You're gonna cum?" I asked.

"Yuh. Yuh-huh."

"Cum for me, baby," I said, "It's OK. You're so beautiful. So gorgeous when you cum. Let it go."

Krissy nodded her head. Her face strained. Her neck pulled taut. She raised her chest. Her fingers froze on her pussy. I thrust as deep as I could go and held.

"Oh... OH!" Krissy's eyes rolled back into her head. Her face formed that lewd, orgasmic sneer. "ffffffffFUCK!"

I startled.

I'd never heard Krissy curse before. Not even a 'damn' or a 'hell.' I wasn't sure if she could. That eff-bomb, bursting out as loud and cataclysmic as her cum, may as well have been a nuclear explosion.

Krissy fell back to the bed. She held there, stilled.

One second. Two. A lifetime passed in a blink, as I watched Krissy immerse in her ecstasy.

Krissy's eyes popped open, as intensely azure as anything I'd ever seen. She sucked in a massive, ragged breath. Then she let out a short, strangled sob.

"That was..." Krissy said, "Oh my GOD!"

"You OK?" I asked. I couldn't keep the silly grin from my face.

"Oh yes," Krissy said, "Feeling you inside me. I went waaaaay over the top."

"Good," I said. I leaned down and kissed Krissy's cheeks and forehead. She was so sweaty, my lips nearly slipped off.

I started to pull out. I'd blown Krissy's brain once. That was enough.

"Did you cum?" Krissy asked. I couldn't read the look on her face.

"No," I said. I flexed my dick to show her I was still hard. Krissy made a little 'eep' noise when I did it. Honestly, I was pretty proud of myself for lasting this long.

"Well then don't stop, silly," Krissy said. She grabbed my butt to shove me back inside her.

Her body started undulating under me. I started to move with her. Sliding my dick up and down that wonderful, grasping channel. Now that I'd made Krissy cum, I knew I could work towards my own pleasure.

I focused on it, getting there. Krissy's pussy had only gotten tighter post-orgasm. Her legs were sticky around me. It took all my willpower not to finish inside her.

But I kept control. Right before I reached my peak, I ripped my dick out of Krissy. Three short, slippery strokes with my fist, and I was spurting over her. Warm, white globs splattered her chest and stomach. Fuck, it felt so good. Everything so amazing, building up to that moment.

When I regained myself, I saw that Krissy was giving me an ugly look. I was confused. She normally had no problem with getting covered in my cum. Honestly, after all this time, I'd convinced myself that she liked it.

I assumed that reality was coming home; she was regretting the sex.

"You OK?" I asked, "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

Krissy's face softened and she beamed. "That was amazing," she said.

I got her a hand towel from the bathroom and Krissy wiped herself down. We cuddled up, naked, next to each other. I assumed there would be more discussion, though I don't know why. Krissy and I never talked about what we did, not even something so momentous.

Instead, I buried my nose in Krissy's coconutty hair and wrapped my arms around her thin, bare tummy. She sighed and we slipped away to sleep. Sticky with each other's juices.

12