All Comments on 'Prissy Krissy Pt. 09'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
dansouthwestdansouthwest7 months ago

So hot. More please. :)

Bronco56Bronco567 months ago

This is still a hot erotic series

5stars

ScottishTexanScottishTexan7 months ago

Finally! It's about damn time that they went all the way. And I'm glad that Krissy made the decision to go for it. 5/5

Bigkong7500Bigkong75007 months ago

My guy finally got in them guts.

UnscratchedItchUnscratchedItch7 months ago

Love this story. Very inspiring. Paragraph 5 'odd' where you have 'oddly'. Paragraph 12 'thing' where you have 'think'.

ActingupActingup7 months ago

So hot, but also it’s also so great that they’re being respectful with each other, and particularly that he’s aware of her boundaries and also pushed the point on pulling out. I mean, that doesn’t happen much on this site… it’s almost a rare fantasy…. now I’m hoping that the twist is that they stay together and she becomes a quantum physicist and not a soccer teacher Mum.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman7 months ago
Excellent

5***** Glad Krissy finally got her cherry popped.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story is so sweet i love it

chiefhalchiefhal7 months ago

All that buildup, then it was almost anti-climactic!

Good story, keep it going, please.

Thank you.

MillstoneMagnetMillstoneMagnet7 months ago

Love this series. I am calling my shot now, that ugly look was her mad he pulled out instead of filling her up. Krissy needs to get bred!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

She seems disappointed he pulled out. She trying to trap him with anchor baby? I have homies that got got like that...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

she wants to get pregnant by him

EM_Lockiel_51EM_Lockiel_517 months ago

Krissy definitely wants to get bred with the dirty look she had on her face…….great story so far can’t to see if her bf will do the dirty deed and cum inside her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Kinda wish you would change the chapter descriptions to be unique for each chapter

KrittaKritta7 months ago

Predictable, but we'll done nonetheless. ✔

AnnaValley11AnnaValley117 months ago

Excellent writing but I am not sure where you are going to take the story next

Sparks722Sparks7227 months ago

Has anybody heard anything from S_D in the last few weeks? He said story parts would be coming out weekly, and it's been a little over two weeks.

Krooow_of_winterKrooow_of_winter7 months ago

No, he stopped posting on his Twitter page. I'm hoping he's just taking a Halloween break.

jazzharpjazzharp7 months ago

Outstanding, an extremely erotic sex scene. You write some of the best sex scenes in Literotica. But you are just a damn good writer, period.

I've fallen in love with Krissy. So, you better treat her right.

musiccouple9091musiccouple90917 months ago

Can’t wait for the next installment, it’s been a while, hope all is ok!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG6 months ago

Sad, sad ending to this chapter...Still, Five**5**Stars for the whole thing!!

There will "probably" be a whole DIALOGUE between Krissy and Jacob in the next chapter, about where this is going, what she really wants; S-D could even pop the surprise that she IS on birth control...or NOT, and does want to be bred by Jacob.

There are a lot more feelings written into this; WE, as readers, have to see it for what it is, and appreciate it for what it is. Krissy is really a sweet girl, deep down, she has to overcome her lifetime of indoctrination to see that she can be herself, have desires like the rest of us!! The facial expressions...that is her...Jake has learn to read more than just that; again D-S has written her body language to be a tell...

Cannot wait for another chapter here!!! Yyyaaayyy!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's unlike SD to be gone for so long with no update or announcement of taking a break. Nothing new even on his twitter and he left in the middle of a series. I hope he is ok.

vrieseavriesea6 months ago

Love your verbal interactions between the two. The sex and pacing excellent. But you character interactions is what draws me to this story. - Vriesea

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Now that they have done it in her pussy to an extent, can’t wait for him to eventually cum in Krissy’s pussy bare back, no barriers. I want to see Krissy’s reaction when got coated by his hot seed on the inside for the first time!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well written, but seems kinda like a waste of time at this point.

CoucyCoucy6 months ago

More, please. That was good.

81vol81vol6 months ago

I like the story, but it seems unfinished

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

More please :D

BgDaddy33BgDaddy335 months ago

Is there more to this story? Doesn't feel like it is "finished"

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One thing: where was her hymen? She didn't seem particularly active physically and she never masturbates, so where was it? Did she pop it herself in anticipation of sex on this weekend away? Enquiring minds want to know!

Shame about the pull out. 9 chapters for a disappointing end to her first time. What a waste. Not hot at all.

Bigkong7500Bigkong75004 months ago

Can we get a update

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Guaranteed this chick goes to College she's going to not be interested in frat boys 😂😂😂.

Guys that watch too much porn think all amarous girls sleep around 😂😂😂.

Krissy turned down almost every guy she met and her boyfriend got nowhere 😂😂😂. Them the facts.

She likes the mc for some reason and she doesnt want anyone else because if she did she just needs to snap her fingers and the local simps and frat simps would be on her 😂😂😂.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 month ago

You hinted at complications from meeting friends from their past but they didn't arise so from that pov as well as the lack of conclusion to this weekend, and let's face it there are always consequences, here's hoping there is something in the pipeline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

STUPENDOUS! Needs at least one more chapter to finalize her relationship with her mother and Jacob and be rid of all the other wannabees.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES