Pool Boy Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None of us were in a position to break this up. We were all naked and if we were going to confront this thing, we had to be able to disappear fast afterward. I moved back into the room and pulled my clothes back on. I was careful that the rustling of material didn't make too much noise. I went back to the door and whispered in Emma's ear for her to get dressed. She looked back and nodded and silently moved back into the room. I got down on one knee and whispered the same thing to Alexis. She backed up and stood. She pushed her lips to my ear and whispered, "We're going to do something about this aren't we?"

I whispered back, "As soon as everyone is dressed." She grinned at me and backed away from the door and silently pulled her clothes on. The guy was pulling her head onto his cock harder and she started gagging again. The guy said, "Suck it Bitch or I'll fuck your ass again. Do you want that?" She shook her head while still sucking his cock. From our vantage point we could see her eye makeup streaming down her cheeks along with her gag induced tears. She seemed to be in distress and Alexis didn't want to wait any longer. I tried to stop her. Something seemed off about these two.

Alexis took the doorknob and pushed it open and stepped out into the hall. They both had their eyes closed as they moaned and groaned. Emma and I moved into the hall behind Alexis and I moved in front of her to protect her if this guy responded in some physical way.

The girl seemed to sense that someone was behind her and she opened her eyes to look. She yanked her mouth back off his cock and screamed as she fell back away from us. The guy's eyes flashed open and he yelled, "What the fuck?" He grabbed his hard cock as his initial reaction was to protect his junk. He started to get up but I pushed him back down in the chair. I towered over him and probably weighed sixty pounds more. He looked at me and decided to stay down. The woman tried to scream again but her throat was apparently raw from her vigorous blowjob. She coughed and said to Alexis, "What are you doing here? No one is supposed to be back here."

Alexis knelt beside her and handed her top to her. She took it and covered her enormous breasts. Alexis said, "Well, we were doing approximately the same thing you were doing." The girl looked at Emma and then me and then back at Alexis.

She said, "Both of you were doing this guy?" as she pointed at me. I mostly ignored her as I kept a close eye on the guy in the chair. "Wow, he must be really hung. Both of you are really gorgeous." Emma giggled and looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders.

I said to the guy, "Where do you get off treating a woman like that? What barn did you grow up in?"

The guy immediately responded in his defense, "She likes it like that. She wants it like that. This is her thing. I know it's kinky but she's done every guy in the store and it's always the same game. I'm supposed to give her a raise if she blows me and gives me a tit-fuck. Hell, I don't even have the authority to give her a raise. It's just part of her game. With tits like hers, I'll play Godzilla if she wants."

I looked at the cowering girl and she simply nodded before saying, "He's correct. I love giving blowjobs. I have no trouble deep-throating all these guys that work here. The forcing is part of the game. The bigger the cock the more I love it. I always finish these guys off with a tit-fuck." She giggled as she dropped her top and started bouncing her huge melons with her hands. The guy's cock bounced up and mine pressed hard on my zipper.

The girl gawked at the front of my pants. "Holy Shit. I knew it. He had to be packing to get two gorgeous women like you guys." Alexis giggled and looked at Emma who was motioning her closer. I couldn't hear what Emma whispered to Alexis but she was pointing at my crotch as she spoke. Alexis glanced over at me as her mother spoke. When she noticed the huge bulge in my pants she giggled and turned back to her mother. She nodded and came over to me and pulled my zipper down releasing my hard cock to the air. "Oh my God", the girl said. She glanced at Alexis and then Emma and then said, "Please. May I? I'll wonder forever about the one that got away."

The guy leaned over to see what the commotion was about and he gasped and said, "Holy Shit Taylor. No way. It's more than twice the size of mine." Alexis made like she was conferencing with Emma about whether to let Taylor have a go at my cock. I hadn't got off before and I could imagine my cock sliding between her melons. They were at least as big as Olivia's and these were real." Taylor was licking her lips as she stared at my bouncing fatty.

After a few moments Alexis turned from Emma and said to Taylor, "I guess it would be okay if it's okay with him." She looked pleadingly at me and I grinned at Alexis and nodded. Taylor yanked the guy out of the chair. I unbuckled my pants and dropped them and my boxers to the floor as I sat down in the chair. She moved in quickly and wrapped her fingers around my shaft as if measuring it. She groaned and licked her lips to lubricate them. She looked up at me and grinned as she lowered her face to my cock. She flicked her tongue on the glans and then stretched her lips over the tip. Her lips were a thin line as they stretched around it. Then she descended to my balls in one fluid motion. She wasn't kidding about the bigger the better. She groaned from her lungs and then she pulled my shaft back out of her throat to the ridge of my glans. She smiled up at me. Her tongue was lashing my shaft as she pushed back down again. She was very good and I let out a groan too.

Taylor pulled all the way off and said, "Act like you're forcing me to suck your cock. It really gets me off." The guy looked at Alexis and Emma and shoved his open hands toward Taylor as if to say, "See. I told you." Her request went against everything I believed about respecting women and I looked hesitantly at Alexis. She paused a moment and then nodded. The fact that she was easily swallowing my entire shaft made it clearly an acting job. She'd make believe that I was forcing my cock down her throat but she wouldn't be in any distress.

I put my hand down on the back of her head and half-heartedly pulled her head down my shaft. She moaned and tried to pull back. They guy said, "You've got to be more forceful than that. I glared at him and he took a step back and held up his hands with his open palms facing me. To my surprise, Alexis stepped in and used both hands to push Taylor's face on and off my cock. She was anything but gentle with her and I thought Taylor was really struggling. She started gagging hard but she wasn't pushing me away. I started thrusting my hips into her face. Tears streamed down her cheeks. Her tits were bouncing everywhere.

After five minutes of our combined assault on Taylor's mouth and throat she held up a hand and the guy said, "That means she wants to get off your cock." Alexis released the sides of her head and stepped back. She slowly pulled her mouth up the shaft and then off the glans. She croaked out, "Oh my God, that is the biggest cock I ever had in my mouth. Guys are usually cumming in my throat by now. I want to finish you off with a tit-fuck." I smiled at her and nodded. Alexis and Emma both started laughing. Alexis said, "Please don't throw me in the briar patch."

Taylor came up on her knees and let my bouncing cock rest between in her cleavage. She put her hands on the outside of her tits and pressed them toward my cock as it disappeared between her fleshy orbs. She started pushing her body up and down my shaft. The tip appeared on the down-stroke and disappeared on the up-stroke. I was kind of hoping that she would be able to suck in the head when it appeared but either her tits were too big or my cock was too short. Alexis was fascinated as she got down on her knees with her face close to Taylor's tits. I knew she was timing the up and down cycle and once she had it she pushed her lips onto Taylor's left nipple and rode it up and down. Taylor let out a groan from this new sensation. Emma nudged the guy out of the way and moved in to do the same on Taylor's right nipple.

The sensation of my cock gliding along in her sea of tit-flesh was getting kind on monotonous and my cock was feeling a little numb. Something had to change up. She kept looking up at my face as though she was wondering when I was going to cum. She was getting tired too. I decided to take over the show. I pulled my cock out from between her twin globes and she looked at me with disappointment in her eyes. I pushed her to her back which forced Emma and Alexis to abandon their attack. She moved where I directed and then I straddled her stomach and flopped my granite hard cock between her tits. She got it then. Her huge tits were hanging nearly into her underarms and she used her arms to pull them up and to the center. She smiled up at me looming high above her. I started fucking her tits at a slow pace and she tucked her chin down as far as she could to watch my glans appear and disappear. I picked up the pace and in another minute, I was pistoning my hips forward and back driving my cock. She had her tits pulled together with one of her arms and hand as she pulled her thong aside and tried to frig herself with the other hand.

Emma had taken up position sucking on Taylor's right nipple again and Taylor was groaning hard from Emma attack. Alexis noticed what Taylor was doing with her free hand and she moved down between Taylor's spayed knees. The guy was furiously jerking himself off now and when Alexis started to push her lips toward Taylor's pussy, he exploded with strong surges of cum that he aimed down into Taylor's face. I looked at the guy with a "WTF" look on my face and he said,"What? That's how she likes it." I just shook my head and picked up the pace as I could feel my orgasm approaching fast.

Taylor was licking her tongue as far around her lips as she could reach dragging in whatever cum she could find. Suddenly, she fired her hips up behind me. I looked back to see Alexis with her face buried in Taylor's sex. Taylor's mouth opened in a silent scream. She groaned, "OH MY GAAWWD. I THINNNK I'MMM CUMMMINNGGG. JESUSSS. THAT'S INCREDIBLE." I was riding on top of a bucking bronco as Alexis drilled her tongue into Taylor's pussy and then lashed her clitoris, which was incredibly swollen. It was like a small cock. Alexis sucked it into between her lips and Taylor screamed so loud. Emma tried to put her hand over Taylor's mouth to dampen the sound. We were surly busted.

My orgasm was unstoppable now. No matter what happened I was going to cum. If the Queen of England walked in right then, I would have cum on her dress. Taylor was gyrating around so much that she couldn't control her tits any longer and they succumbed to gravity and fell back onto her biceps. I was too far gone to stop now. I grabbed my cock and furiously started jacking on it. My hips fired forward as the first of many long ropes of cum launched from the cock into Taylor's face. The guy smiled down at me.

Taylor's orgasm had rendered her totally incapable of controlling her body. She flailed everywhere. Legs, arms, toes, fingers all clenched hard. Her fingers contorted like the special affects in the werewolf movies when the guy's fingers flex and contort into claws. As her muscle spasms took control of her body, I continued to fire cum in huge amounts onto her face and tits. Emma released Taylor's nipple and went after the cum splashing on her tits.

What a scene. Everyone was getting what they wanted and apparently Taylor had her first ever orgasm. She was delirious as her head flopped from side to side as she groaned and groaned. Air seethed through her clenched teeth as she couldn't get enough oxygen. I stroked my cock until cum was only drooling from it. Between the guy and me, Taylor was absolutely covered in cum.

Alexis was slurping Taylor's juices from her pussy as it clenched hard forcing Alexis' tongue out which she forced back in when the clench released. I lifted myself up off Taylor's stomach and moved over beside the guy out of the way. Alexis looked up at me and I burst out laughing. Her face was covered from forehead to chin in Taylor's juices. Emma's face was covered in cum as she dragged it around Taylor chest searching for cum. The guy looked down on all this and said, "Holy Shit. You guys know how to enjoy sex. I'm fifty-two years old and I had no idea. It seems that old-dogs can learn new tricks." He ran his hands through his gray, thinning hair and stood there with his hands on the sides of his head.

Taylor slowly started to come around and after a few minutes she looked up at us and let out a long "PHEWWWW." She gathered a few more huge breaths of air and then sat up. Her tits rolled back onto her chest. She said, "Holy Shit you guys. I've never experienced anything close to that before. That was awesome." She looked at the guy who was rocked by the experience too. She said, "John. I hope you took notes because I'll suck your cock on the sidewalk in front of the store if you can duplicate that." Alexis went back in the fitting room where we started and retrieved a cotton blouse that she had brought in. She wiped her face on it and gave it to Emma to do the same. I noted that they would need some work before they braved the world again.

Alexis and Emma helped Taylor stand up and steadied her as she wobbled a little on her legs. Taylor pulled her top on over her huge tits. Alexis looked around for her bra but there wasn't one. Taylor used the same cotton blouse to wipe her face and then shoved it under her top to wipe what was probably more of Emma's saliva than escaped cum.

John had pushed his cock back in his pants and zipped up shortly after he launched his load. We were all presentable again. John walked out of the fitting area and looked around. He motioned back for us to come out. Taylor wrapped her arms around my back and said, "I don't even know your name and I don't want to. I'll never forget your cock or this experience. Thank you guys."

Emma and Alexis made their way quickly to the nearest ladies room. It took more than five minutes before they came out again just a gorgeous as they were in the restaurant. Emma walked up to me and said, "Jesus Hunter. You unloaded a ton of cum on that girl."

Alexis laughed and said, "She was a freak, huh? What massive tits. How did your cock feel buried in those?" I grinned and headed for the down escalator. We started encountering people again and they were gawking at Alexis and Emma just like before. We made our way back to the parking garage and Emma drove us back to Dee's apartment. On the way home I asked if they knew about that fitting room being so remote before we got there. Emma looked at Alexis in the rearview mirror and they both burst out laughing. I knew it. The whole day was a setup. I grinned at Emma and just nodded.

From the back seat, Alexis said, "Oh don't be upset Baby. Finding ways to have sex with you in interesting ways is what we do. You loved it as much as we did. Admit it." Emma glanced away from the road to see my reaction. I looked over at her and grinned. They started laughing again.

We planned to stay the night in Dee's apartment before driving home tomorrow morning. We had bought pre-prepared meals of salad and pasta so we wouldn't have to get all dressed again to go out for dinner. It was 7:30 PM and it was getting dark. The last of the sun rays reflecting off glass towers were dissipating. Lights in surrounding buildings were coming on. I was sitting in the living room reading the newspaper in the lessening daylight. I had no idea what my ladies had planned for me tonight.