All Comments on 'Pool Boy Ch. 22'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What an imagination!

I can't believe what I just read, 5* for creativity alone!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please Sir, can I have some More?

This Story line is fantastic is a lot more interesting that the one-hit wonders, one shot wonders, or one-story/page/submissions that a lot of authors submit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

Great erotic writing.

Here are some things you might want to consider for future chapters:

1. An update on what happens to the three husbands of Olivia, Sophia and Emma and whether these three women get to keep their houses or have to move out or get jobs. Are other trophy wives in the gated community also married to asshole husbands involved in the same shit as the Three Amigos' husbands?

2. You mentioned I think in Chapter 1 that Hunter has an older sister he used to masturbate over. Would love to see him fuck her in a future story.

3. The parents usually head off together to conferences, are they closet swingers with a dedicated group of friends they meet and swap sex partners with at these conferences? And will Hunter and Alexis get a shot at fucking with Hunter's parents?

4. There has to be a family sex orgy involving at least Emma, Dee, Alexis, Hunter and Jarrod.

5. What happens with Noah and Hunter's other friends from Alexis' graduation party turned orgy?

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 7 years ago
What happens next?

Will Sophia and Olivia leave their husbands broke in South America, forcing them to return and try to harm them, causing Hunter to step up and prove himself even more by putting both husbands down while Olivia's friends haul the two off in handcuffs, ultimately leading to all three mature women, Alexis, and some others become a full-time household? Maybe include Hunter's sister in one of their escapades? Or make Hunter the Head of Household with Alexis and the others their harem. They already live in a gated community, maybe by combining resources they can widen their horizons with a sex mansion for use when Hunter and Alexis aren't studying for college. There's already mother-daughter, stepdaughter-stepmom, and stepsister-mother-daughter, sex, what about a little brother-sister action, with the understanding that Alexis is the primary recipient of his affections? How about humiliating Sophia and Olivia's husbands before their arrest as part of Emma's husband's case, that way all three husbands either pick a fight with the wrong inmate or hang themselves in their cells? How about Erin and Samantha becoming private onsite security after Sophia and Olivia's husbands return for their property and Heather becoming the group's private in-house (literally) attorney and spokeswoman, if the press discovered the bastards' activities? The wedding doesn't need to end the shenanigans that Alexis and Hunter get into, they could do a lot more, especially in college and if they live off campus with everyone else involved, like dominating the cheerleaders with Hunter's monster and a little kink, only to discover a thrill for mild BDSM, like in "The Novelist" series by NiceQuip, but on a budget or property like that in "Threads: The Island" by JammyJimmy, and the family atmosphere of the "Wheat Country" series by Borntolust? I ain't a good writer, but I think of good ideas so very often and ain't afraid to share those ideas with those who can write good material and are dedicated enough to make things last longer than simply one or two parts of 1-9 Literotica pages per part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous