All Comments on 'One More from the Attic Pt. 02'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

Fucking hot on all fronts. Sorry that mom wasn't in this one but the aunt and cousins were great! Five stars and a favorite point!

colrbtddscolrbtddsabout 5 years ago
Fun read

Well done, cannot wait for the next installment !!!

max052max052about 5 years ago
Damn, you are good!...

Great writing, as usual. You set the bar high. Keep on writing, I'll keep reading. 5 stars, fave story as always.

regards; max052

3forsexanytime3forsexanytimeabout 5 years ago
Great story

Another great chapter!! Can't wait for the next one.

DaPistashDaPistashabout 5 years ago
Exactly What I Needed

I've been waiting on the edge of my seat since chapter two. This most certainly did not disappoint. It met my expectations and then some. I wasn't expecting the extended family. Great stuff.

Bluesfan74Bluesfan74about 5 years ago
Love it!!

Can not wait till the next chapter come out

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 5 years ago
Riveting

You just have a way with words, and even if the way the plot evolves is expected I still can't get enough of it.

ChubWriterChubWriterabout 5 years ago
Great chapter!

Hope to see more of this!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 5 years ago
Loving the series

Please keep it gong

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Bit disappointed

Bringing Amy into this in such a manipulative way is disappointing as is the sudden Lesbianism from Hope. These fantasy three ways inevitably leave some one out in the end, someone terribly hurt.

Reality would be that the incest couple would never share their intense relationship with anyone. Been there and done that myself, decades ago. She and I would’ve never shared what we had, ever!!!!

So a tad disappointed in the direction this is going. Hopefully it fixes itself in the final chapter and the siblings end up together at last with no third wheel to ruin things.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

I do hope these three don't get themselves right in a tangle, and then one of them having to leave the party. I'm getting confused as to who knows what about whom I Hope someone can sort this out before there are 😢. Night 🌙. Hope they still respect each other in the morning.

beardedbandit62beardedbandit62over 2 years ago

You're an amazing writer. Just wow. Thank you for your work.

RedneckGeek4RedneckGeek4over 1 year ago

You Asshole!…lol…great tease at the end….great job!

Malice21Malice21over 1 year ago

Wargamer nailed it, this felt shoehorned in. You established a jealousy streak, then abandoned it without any actual resolution. Then suddenly Hope is into girls and had their sudden unspoken sapphic history. Still a great series but this felt like fan lip service rather that the story you have been telling thus far. That is not to say that Amy doesn’t have place… this just wasn’t it for me. Still, Thanks for a great piece.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You don't fix roof leaks from inside. You may possibly stop water from getting inside but it's still getting through the shingles and will cause the wood to rot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...