All Comments on 'One for the Team Ch. 06'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The sex is exquisite

I adore this story, I so want to be Charlotte, I can feel what she felt when she was with Robert, amazing.

smoothsatinsmoothsatinalmost 4 years ago

It just gets better, thank you. Isabella

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"Tony" in memorial

Recently I dug out some old copies of Forum Magazine, a sort of predecessor of Literotica, and re-read a story about a guy doing A-levels who started visiting a snooker hall when doing A-Level exams. One day as the only person in there the owner "Jack", 60ish with a raspy smokers voice offered to "Bum him for a quid (a pound)". he fled, but ever since has imagined how it might have gone, with increasing levels of gay sex. 1) he agreed, and gets immediately FUCKED. 2) he says no, finds he's locked in, and gets FUCKED for nothing. 3) he agrees and bends, as four new men enter, and he willingly lets them all USE him. 4) he is there so often, getting GROPED or FUCKED, that the regulars jeer as he is SCREWED. I don't know if it was the same place/person, but it was the same county of Notts where I had a similar experience. The owners name was Tony, not Jack, but that may have just been to not OUT the owner. Also Tony would be in his 70's, so a later time, but the description of "Jack" and the place is spot on. Another difference was the offer had increased to a fiver. I said YES, and fed on his COCK, followed by a Good Screwing. Going back several more times (no escalation) until one day, when the place was closed and the story doing the rounds was that Tony had had a heart attack when Buried in a young lad. A week later, the place re-opened, and some time after that I went back in. His son, Tommy, in his 50's was running the place, and after I had finished my game, with only us two left, he invited me into the office. "Thanks for the reef you sent to Dads funeral, it was much appreciated" he said, "from the oblique comments on it, I think you were one of his Bum-Boys?" I must have looked shocked, for he continued "I ask because I run a Male Brothel, and you can get far more than a fiver if you work for me, particularly if you become a Transvestite Whore, but that's your choice!" You may be able to guess my answer? Tony is probably FUCKING IMPs now. Petra!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a strong nylons fetish. I live in Australia but most of my stories are set in the UK or USA wh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES