Oh My God, Bro!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave her a shy smile, then without warning lowered his head and kissed her. Despite the carnal acts they'd committed together, him kissing her was a shock. They'd engaged in acts of pure lust, acts of mercy, she was helping him dammit!

But a kiss was a sign of affection and nothing to do with his problem, the big problem that was currently buried balls deep in her pussy. It took her a moment to react, and when she didn't immediately kiss him back, he removed his lips from hers.

"Sorry, I just...I always wondered what it would be like to kiss you," he gave her that little smile again. "You're so beautiful sis."

The words, along with the way he looked at her, no boy, not even Rick who supposedly loved her, had ever looked at her like that, melted her. She reached up and taking his face in her hands pulled him back down and kissed him.

Jimmy moaned into her lips as she kissed him hard and with passion. She slid her arms around his neck, keeping him close while sliding her soft full lips over his. Jimmy tried to do the same, but he was inexperienced, and not a great kisser.

But Tammy found that endearing, and slowed her kiss, allowing him to take the lead and control it. He gave her several quick pecks before trying for a long lingering one. Tammy sighed into the kiss, as her body, now fully adjusted to his size, relaxed, welcoming each pleasure inducing thrust.

Tammy once again took the reins of the kiss, opening her mouth wider, devouring his lips, and then plunging her tongue into his mouth. Jimmy gasped, but it only took a few seconds before his tongue was dancing across hers.

She wrapped her legs around his hips, crossing her ankles over him, and drawing him even deeper, as they probed each other's mouths with their tongue. Jimmy's mouth slid from hers and she moaned in appreciation when he nuzzled into her hair and kissed her neck.

He licked and sucked with surprising gentleness, mixing in several quick, but sweet little kisses. Tammy cooed in delight when he fastened his lips to the soft skin of her throat, sucking lightly before easing his lips to the other side of her neck.

"So pretty," he whispered into her neck. "So sexy, so amazing."

How did this kid never have a girlfriend? He was cute, sweet, and as she was learning, smooth without realizing he was being smooth. Let alone that cock! The one currently filling her to the bursting point and feeling better than anything she'd experienced before.

She noticed him breathing harder into her neck, and his face was hot against her skin. His strokes were getting shorter and harder, limited by her having her legs around him.

"Can you come like this, baby?" she asked softly.

"I...I don't think so, I think I need to go faster."

"Roll to your left," she told him.

She urged him on by pushing against his shoulder, rolling to her right, Jimmy went with her until she was now straddling him, her thighs around his hips. Tammy yelped as her weight impaled her on his cock, but that didn't stop her.

Grabbing the top of the headboard for leverage, she bounced up and down, riding him hard and fast. Jimmy groaned and grabbed her tits, fondling them as she repeatedly rose then drove back down on his long cock.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Tammy yelped as she hammered his cock deep inside her.

Jimmy groaned and whimpered beneath her as she rode him like a prize stallion, his hands on her tits, fingers stroking her nipples. Tammy threw her head back, crying out in pleasure as she went to town on his cock.

She grabbed his wrist, shoving his right hand down between them, and pushing two of his fingertips to her clit. Jimmy rubbed it side to side and Tammy grabbed the breast he'd let go of, pinching her nipple.

"How's your sister look riding you, baby? Like watching my titties bounce? Making me squeal with that big dick?"

"Hell yeah," he whispered, his fingers working her clit.

"I'm going to come on your cock, bro!" she told him. "Going to come so fucking hard with that dick inside me! Then I'm going to get on my knees and you're going to fuck your big sis until you come again!"

"Doggy?" Jimmy's fingers pressed harder into her aching button. "Fuck yeah!"

"Hmm, you are a bad boy! You want your sis on her hands and knees? Grabbing my tight little ass and just taking her? Fucking her sloppy cunt until you empty your balls for me?"

Her words were coming faster as her legs tightened around him and her body tensed in preparation for another orgasm. She shifted her grip from the headboard to his chest, leaning her weight on him as she pumped her hips hard enough to make the bed shake.

Her nails looked good on his chest and the look on his face as she stared up at her while his fingers stayed busy had her getting closer and closer.

"Going to make your first time, the best time, Jimmy. Don't think of me as your sister, just remember this as a hot girl giving you the ride of a lifetime!"

"But..." he gasped beneath her assault on his cock. "I like that my first time is with my sister. I love you, Tammy. This...it isn't wrong, it's kind of special."

As twisted as his words were, they hit home, sending a thrill through her that sent her plunging into ecstasy. She threw her head back and released a howl of raw pleasure as her body exploded.

Her pussy convulsed around his thick cock as she bounced on him, then worked her hips in wild circles. Jimmy moaned as she worked his cock around her tight wet pussy, while it repeatedly contracted around him.

Tammy yelped again and again as the feeling of coming with her pussy completely stuffed with her brother's cock was like nothing she'd ever experienced. She released a long shuddering moan as the last of the orgasm flowed through her and she slumped over Jimmy, her head on his shoulder, as her pussy twitched and quivered around him.

Jimmy continued to endear himself to her by wrapping his arms around her, holding her close. He kissed the top of her head and hugged her tightly. Tammy remained in his arms as she caught her breath, while thinking about how good it felt to be this close to her brother.

Naked, sweaty, her hard nipples pressing into his chest, her body in the afterglow of orgasm and his hard dick still inside her, it was like nothing she'd ever felt before. But as good as it was, she needed to finish what she'd started.

She'd gotten him hard again, and it was up to her to take care of it. Tammy pushed up and swung her leg over him, moving to his left and assuming the position on her hands and knees. This time Jimmy needed no coaxing.

He rolled over behind her, his enormous cock glistening in the glow of the lamp and grabbed her hips. He pressed his wide head against her, then entered her in one long stroke.

"Oh my god!" Tammy yelled as he tore into her, fucking her much harder than he had before.

"Deep, deep, deep!" she kept yelping the word as her eyes bulged and her mouth hung open.

He gripped her cheeks and spread them open, getting a good view of his cock ravaging his sister's aching pussy. Tammy lowered herself to the bed, her cheek resting on her forearms as she endured the hardest fucking of her life.

"Thought about this," he moaned. "You have an incredible ass!"

"Yeah?" she forced herself to speak to help him finish because she wasn't sure how much of this she could take before she'd have to stop him.

"You like your big sis like this? Face down ass up like the nasty girl she is?"

"Yes," he moaned.

"Not just any nasty girl, but your nasty girl, right, baby?"

"M...my nasty girl?"

"Yours. Your nasty girl, your hot sis, your first time, your first taste!"

"My first crush," he whispered behind her. "My first fantasy, my favorite girl."

"I like that," she groaned. "I do, baby! Now show me how much you like me."

Jimmy's hands squeezed her to the point it hurt and he was drilling her so hard she was afraid the bed would break. How would she explain that to her parents? Jimmy's balls were slapping against her pussy and for the next couple of minutes the only sound was there flesh pounding together and their heavy breathing.

"Come on," she urged him. "Come for me, baby. Come for your favorite girl, give it to me! Take me, claim me, make me yours!"

"Fuck!" Jimmy gasped. "Yes, yes, oh fuck yeah!"

"Want my tits, baby? You want...ohhhh!"

Tammy cried out as he erupted inside her. Her eyes went wide as her brother's hot cum shot deep into her pussy. He kept thrusting, each one ending in another long spurt. She moaned at the feeling of her brother committing the ultimate taboo of painting the walls of his sister's twitching pussy.

"That feels sooo good!" she purred as he stop moving and she took over, contracting her pussy around his cock, milking several more drops from him. "All of it," she moaned. "Every drop, Jimmy, you give me every drop."

"Oh man," Jimmy groaned, easing his cock from inside her and flopping down on his back next to her. "That was un-fucking-believable."

"Bro, you fucked me senseless," Tammy sighed as she rolled over to lie next to him.

"Doesn't take much," he snickered.

"I see," she sighed. "Get what you want, then turn into a jerk. Typical guy." She turned to look at him and they both burst out laughing.

"Mom and Dad," he whistled. "They would shit! They'd kill us then bring us back to ground us for life."

"What they don't know can't hurt us," Tammy told him. "How you doing down there?"

She looked as she spoke to see his cock already only semi hard. "I am good at what I do."

"The best. Tammy, I know how fucked up all this was, but I'm glad my first time was with you."

"Hey, big sisters are here to help." Tammy giggled. "Now you should have no problem talking to a girl because you know you can make one happy."

"I guess."

"Not just sex, but those adorable smiles and those sweet kisses and things you said? You'll make a girl very happy. Then when she sees that goddamn snake you call a dick? She'll be hooked, no," she laughed, "She'll be A-dick-ted!" get it?"

"Why does there have to be another girl?" Jimmy asked her.

"What?"

"I wasn't just talking because I was excited. It's weird, but I did have a crush on you. You're so pretty, and you've always been good to me, stuck up for me even when we were younger. You always helped take care of me, and you were my best friend before I was able to make any friends."

"Aww!" Tammy cooed and was surprised to feel her eyes welling up. "Jimmy, that's so sweet!"

"I mean it. I'm sorry I looked at you, and stole your bra and thought dirty things about you. I admit when I came to you tonight that maybe you'd help and things might...I don't know, turn into this."

"You did?"

"Well, it was a big stretch, but even if all you did was let me jerk off to you, it would have been something. I've been a little obsessed with you."

"Wow, I just thought you were a little pervy cause you never got any."

"It killed me when you were with Rick. That piece of crap never deserved you. It bothered me when you had guys around and knew you'd screw around at parties, but that was sex, you tried to be in love with Rick, and that made me mad because you should love someone who loves you back."

"Would you love me back?" Tammy rolled onto her side, propped up on her arm to face him. "You think you'd love me as more than your sister?"

He rolled over to face her and shocked her with a soft kiss. "I kind of think love is love. I love you as a sister, and a friend, so how different is it to say girlfriend or lover?"

"Lover? You watch too many movies," she smiled, but saw he was serious. "Jimmy, how could we do that? Mom and Dad, people we know."

"Well, you kept saying I can't tell anyone so I won't." Jimmy looked at her hopefully. "Nothing will change as far as life goes except we, you know, steal some kisses and sneak into each other's bedrooms, things like that."

"That's...you make it sound easy."

"Only if you want it that way, though. If not, this was amazing and I'll always remember it, and not just the sex. I'll remember that you did this with love because you were helping me."

"God, shut up before you make me cry!" Tammy wiped at her eye.

"We can talk about it tomorrow, if you want, you know, sleep on it." he rolled over onto his back, then went to sit up. "I'll go back to my room."

"No," Tammy caught his arm. "You need to stay with me tonight."

"Really?" he flashed that shy smile, the one she knew she'd give him anything he wanted when he used it, and she better not let him know that. "I can sleep with you?"

"Yes, but!" she put her finger up, maintaining a serious expression. "But just to help."

"Help?"

"What if you fall asleep and get hard? If you stay asleep too long you could hurt yourself."

"That's true." Jimmy nodded. "And I'll be dreaming of you so you know it's going to come up again, if not tonight, in the morning, it's always up in the morning."

"Then we should play it safe and make sure I'm here to keep," she reached down and squeezed his cock. "Checking your condition. If it gets all swollen again I'll just have to get right on that."

"I like you on that."

"Then you stay here!" Tammy kissed him on the cheek, then rolled away from him onto her side. "Pull the sheet up."

Jimmy did, but remained where he was.

"You should roll over and hold me."

"I should?" Even as he asked, Jimmy rolled over, slipping his arm around her waist, and nuzzling his head in her hair, his body pressed to hers.

"Yes, this way," she pushed her ass into his dripping cock. "If this come up, I'll know about it."

"If my dick is against your ass, you know it's going to come up."

"Well then we'll have to take that chance, won't we?"

"Love you, sis." Jimmy moved her hair and kissed her neck.

"Love you too, Jimmy," she wiggled herself closer against him. "Just one thing."

"Anything."

"Don't tell anyone."

Author's Note: I hope you enjoyed the story, it was important for me to try and make this one fun and hopefully I succeeded. This is a contest entry so your vote and comments are appreciated. This is my thirteenth year here and that wouldn't have happened without your continued support, so as always, thank you for reading. LC68