Oh My God, Bro!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because..." she whistled. "Bro, if Kim or any of those other bitches knew what you had down there, they wouldn't be making fun of you, they'd be lining up to hop on."

"Okay, I get it, you didn't like me telling you I thought you were hot, so now you're doing it to me."

"No, I am not kidding, damn." She caught herself starting to lick her lips. "You're so fucking hard."

"That's the problem!"

Tammy nodded absently, her eyes lingering on the oozing head of his cock which was so purple it looked bruised. No wonder it ached, something that big staying hard for a long time had to be painful.

"I'll go get dressed, and we'll go to the doctor."

"How about if I showed you my tits?"

"What did you say?"

What did I just say? Tammy was as surprised as he was, but that cock! It was like driving by a bad accident, you knew you shouldn't look, but couldn't help it.

"You said it wasn't enough. Bet you could get off if I took my shirt off."

Was she still buzzed? Tammy liked cock as much as the next girl, but she'd never cared much about size, but then again she'd never seen one like this. The fact it was on her brother should have her covering her eyes, but in a weird way it seemed to be adding to her fascination of it.

"I can't ask you to do that." Jimmy said the right thing, but she saw his eyes drop to her chest, which with no bra was prominently displayed in the shirt, especially her suddenly erect nipples.

"You're not, I'm offering," she giggled nervously. "Taking one for the team, helping my brother, all that good stuff." She was speaking fast, too fast, but she doubted he noticed.

"Seriously?"

"I'm not going to let you go to the hospital," she slid her legs out from under her so she was sitting on the edge of the bed. "I've never met a cock that didn't give it up for me." She laughed and she swore she wounded giddy.

"Wow, now who should stop talking?" But Jimmy made no move to put his boxers on, just stood there with that big dick bobbing between his legs.

"Sorry, I thought maybe me saying things like that might help."

Tammy pulled the sheet around her to cover herself from the waist down, then lifted her hips to get the shirt out from under her.

"Come here," she pointed to the floor directly in front of her. "Get nice and close so you get a good view."

"You sure?"

"You came in here asking me to help, you want to jerk off to my tits or not?"

"This is so fucked up," he sighed, "But yeah, I mean, you know because I need to do this."

"And I need to help you do this, so it's just a big sis helping out her brother, it's cool, right?" she asked as she crossed her arms and gathered the bottom of the shirt in her hands.

"Right, it's kind of messed up, but it's for the right reasons." Jimmy agreed as she moved so he was in front her, the head of his cock less than a foot from her face.

Tammy slid the shirt partway up her stomach, and took a deep breath. This was getting out of hand, but she was doing it for the right reasons...or was she now just telling herself that to cover for up for being suddenly, and disturbingly obsessed with her brother's dick?

Before reason, and decency, took over, Tammy stripped the shirt off and dropped it on the bed next to her. It was Jimmy's turn to stand there with his mouth open, his eyes wide behind his glasses as he was confronted with his sister's impressive breasts.

"Jesus," he managed to get his mouth closed. "I mean I could tell you had big tits, but damn, Tammy."

"Looks like we're both pretty well endowed, huh?" she lifted her arms over her head and turned side to side, shaking her tits around. "Real and all natural, baby."

"Baby?" he grinned. "I like that."

"What about these?" She lifted her tits, offering them up to him. "Like these?"

"They're....amazing," he reached out, then caught himself.

"Yeah?" She teased her thumbs over her swollen nipples, trying to get him more excited. "What about these? They amazing? Nice and suckable?"

"Yeah," he swallowed hard, his eyes glued to her tits the same way hers were to his cock. "They are."

"Then show me how much you like them. Stroke that big dick and empty those balls all over them."

"Damn!" he blinked. "That's dirty!"

"Bro, you just fucked my butt crack, for Christ's sake, I think we're past dirty here."

"Good point," Jimmy gripped his cock in his right hand and pumped it.

Tammy's breathing picked up as she watched his hand glide along his long thick shaft. Jimmy had big hands, but there was plenty of cock sticking out over his fist as he jerked off. She held her tits up for him, bouncing them to make them jiggle for him.

"They're so fine," he whispered. "Can I touch them?"

"Go ahead," she answered, her prior inhibitions seemed to be strangely absent as she watched her brother jerk off.

He ran his left hand over her right breast, gently squeezing it. His fingers grazed her nipple causing her breath to hiss between her teeth. Jimmy's hand slid over the head of his cock, working his pre cum into his palm.

He resumed stroking, the pre cum making his hand slide faster along his now slick cock. Tammy sucked on her lower lip as her gaze remained fixed on his now glistening shaft.

"First tit I touch and it's my sisters," he muttered.

"Best tits you'll ever touch."

"Huh?"

"Um, nothing," she giggled. "But I do have a damn fine rack, don't I?"

"You do, and you're right, I look at them a lot."

"You do, don't you, my naughty little brother." She looked up into his eyes. "Made a big mess in my bra, didn't you?"

"I did, sorry."

"Don't be, but how about you make a big mess on your sister's big tits? Show me how much you like them?"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," she slid her pink tongue across her lips for him. "All over them, paint these titties white for me."

Jimmy's hand moved faster, and she continued talking dirty, trying to work him up enough to come.

"Drain those poor swollen balls all over your sister's tits and pretty pink nipples." She released a soft moan. "I love that. Love guys squirting on my tits. The cum slides down over my nipples and onto my belly and my thighs and it gets me so hot and wet!"

She went into a series of moans a porn star would be proud of and they weren't entirely fake. Tammy was working herself up, and not just with her talk, but watching Jimmy play with himself.

Tammy wanted him to come, and no longer just to help him, but she wanted to see that monster cock explode. She didn't care if he got it all over her. To the contrary the newly awakened horny part of her wanted it all over her tits.

"Fuck that sounds good."

"It'll feel better." She jiggled her tits and put her hand over his, pushing it into her breast. "All that cum shooting from that cock. It'll feel so good, you'll be so relieved when those balls empty on me.

"I'll like it too, all that sticky warm cum on my big titties." She moaned again. "Come on, little brother, come for me. Come for your big sister! I want it, baby! I want it so bad!"

"Jesus," Jimmy's hand was blurring along his shaft making that wet slapping sound that now sounded so much better than it had before.

"I'm waiting," she whispered. "It's not nice to make me wait," she gave him a convincing whisper. "Please? Please come for me? I'm being so helpful! Reward your helpful sister with a big load!"

Jimmy gasped several times, and Tammy lifted her tits higher, ready for the cum shower she expected from a dick that size. Instead, he kept stroking, and his gasps turned into higher pitched whining.

"I just can't!" his hand slowed. "Its not going to..."

"Slap it on my tits," she suggested. "Smack them with it and keep jerking, you can come for me, baby, I know you can."

Jimmy whacked his cock onto her right tit and she flinched when pre-cum splattered into her chest. The feeling of it sent an unwanted shiver of excitement through as did his striking each of her tits with his cock.

God, he was so fucking hard! His entire cock was red, the veins standing out from being erect for so long. His cock looked angry, like it was looking for something to take it out on, and Tammy had a quick image flash through her mind of that big angry dick forcing itself into her...

"Keep going," Tammy whispered, trying to cut off that last thought. This was her brother, her younger brother. She was only doing this to help him, it wasn't about her. "Stroke it faster!"

"I...my damn arm is getting tired."

"Use your other hand."

"I suck with that hand, I think..."

"Titty fuck me!" Tammy slid her hands to the sides of her breasts. "Just put it between them, and go to town."

"You sure?"

"Now's not the time to be shy, Jimmy. Stick that ginormous cock between my boobs and take what you want."

Jimmy looked surprised at her words, but placed his cock between her tits and thrust his hips. Tammy pressed her boobs tightly around his shaft.

"So hard," she purred. "I can feel it throbbing!"

"Too hard," he mumbled while staring down at his cock sliding between her breasts.

He put his hands under hers, cupping the power portion of her tits as he fucked them.

"There you go, baby," she cooed in her best phone sex voice. "Give me a nice messy pearl necklace!"

"Fuck," Jimmy moaned. "This is incredible."

"Yeah it is, that big hard dick between my big soft tits. Hmm," she moaned. "You're getting them all sticky, but not as sticky as they're going to be!"

"Can't believe I'm titty fucking my sister," Jimmy gasped. "I want to come so bad!"

"I want it too!" Tammy lowered her head and wagged her tongue over his cock. "Give it to me! Maybe if you come quick you'll get some in my mouth!" she wiggled her tongue again.

"Want that? To shoot some cum in my mouth? If you come fast, I'll let you, wait too long I'll move!"

Jimmy whimpered as he strained to cum while Tammy found it difficult not to lower her head more and get a taste of the head of his dick. What the heck was wrong with her? She was being pervier than Jimmy ever could be, and he was the one with the problem.

A big problem, a problem so big and delicious looking his own sister wanted to play with it.

"Goddamn!" Jimmy stopped stroking and eased back, letting his cock slide from between her tits. "Its too much. I can't keep moving, my heart's racing and I can't catch my breath."

"Know what they say, want it done, do it yourself." Tammy grabbed Jimmy's cock in her right hand.

"Whoa!" Jimmy exclaimed as she wrapped her fingers around his shaft and pumped it in her fist. "Y...you're jerking me off!"

"I'm taking this personally now," Tammy told him. "I'm way too good to not get a load out of those balls."

Jimmy started to laugh then moaned when she moved her hand faster. Tammy watched her hand slide up his shaft. Her fingers couldn't touch around him, even her fingernails were barely in contact with each other.

She slid her palm over his head, gathering some precum and making him gasp when she rubbed the sensitive spongey head. She resumed jerking him, her hand moving easily along his slick dick.

"So long," she whispered, and added her other hand, putting her fists together and using both to jerk him.

There was still some of his cock protruding from them! Tammy hadn't been kidding, if girls knew how hung he was they'd be taking numbers to fuck him. Figures, biggest dick she ever saw, and was now touching, and it was her dorky brothers.

"Damn," Jimmy moaned. "That feels good! Better than my hand."

"I'd be pretty bad if it didn't feel better." Tammy pumped him harder and pointed the head of his cock between her tits. "Give it to me, Jimmy. Your big sis is working hard for that load! I want it, baby! I want your cum all over my chest and my tits!"

Jimmy's hips were moving of their own accord, pushing through her hands. Tammy's left hand left his cock and slid under it, cupping his heavy balls and gently rubbing them. Jimmy moaned louder than he had before as she worked his balls, trying to coax the cum from them.

"Yeah, that's it, baby. Let me have it, let me have all of it!" she moaned. "Nice big load from my little brother! I need it, Jimmy! I'm getting so wet playing with your big dick!"

"Oh, oh!" Jimmy grunted as she pumped his tortured cock.

"Need more?" Tammy really was feeling like this was a challenge at this point. "Here!" she grabbed the sheet, and yanked it away from her.

She lifted her right leg from the floor, putting her foot flat on the mattress to expose her freshy waxed hairless pink slit. "Look at that pussy, Jimmy! First one you've ever seen."

"Oh my god," Jimmy's eyes looked like they were going to fall out of his head. "That's...Oh my god!"

"Touch it!" Tammy hissed, grabbing his wrist, and pulling his left hand down between her legs. "Go one, feel your sister's pussy."

She groaned and her hips jerked when Jimmy's fingers slid through her tight pink lips.

"You're wet!" he exclaimed, and his cock jumped in her hand.

"That's from playing with your big dick," Tammy whispered. "Go ahead, baby, play with it, put your fingers inside!"

Tammy was acting like the one who had been slipped something. She was acting far more lust crazed than the guy who had swallowed two Viagra. She couldn't blame the drinking or smoking, she'd done more of both in the past and she'd never acted like this.

Or had she? All of Tammy's one night stands and wild encounters in the back rooms of parties had been nights she'd hit both the booze and the bowl hard. She'd been horny as hell all night, coming from only a couple minutes with her vibe, before falling asleep.

Her pussy was wet, and both her nipples and clit were erect and aching. Jimmy's fingers awkwardly probed the lips of her slit, and she groaned each time they met her clit.

"Look at you, getting jerked off by a naked girl while you play with her pretty pink pussy!"

"My sister," he whispered, and his cock jerked again when he said the word sister, telling her he didn't feel too bad about who was jacking him off.

Tammy pumped him harder and faster to where it bordered on rough, wondering what it would take to get him to pop. He seemed ready to. His legs were shaking violently, and his fingers trembled between her legs.

His hips rocked into her hand, and hers were now moving into his, pushing his fingers through her lips and wishing he'd stop fumbling around and get a finger in there. Only to help him come of course, she told herself.

That was the only reason she'd exposed her pussy and let him touch her, he'd never done any of this so all of it was an effort to get him that desperately needed relief. That was her story, and she was doing the best she could to delude herself into buying it.

"You like that, don't you?" she kept egging him on. "You like because I'm your sister!"

"No!" he said so quickly she hoped she hadn't screwed things up, but a moment later he sighed. "Yes, I...I don't just look at you, sometimes I've thought about you."

Tammy pushed away the idea of how concerned she should be about that last remark, and instead fed into it.

"And here I am. Naked, Jimmy. I am totally naked and you've had your dick in the crack of my ass, between my tits, and now I'm giving you a hand job while you touch me."

"Oh, yeah, I've jerked off to you before. Thought about you when I had your bra."

"Real thing right here, baby, and I want that load! If you could make a mess in my bra then you should be able to make an even bigger one on me!"

"I want to so fucking bad!" he moaned. "Its right there, but...I just can't and my dick is starting to hurt and..."

"Oh for fuck's sake!" Tammy stood up from the bed, and grabbed him by the arms, trying to turn him around.

"What are you doing?" he asked, startled by her sudden move.

"Just turn around." She sucked in a sharp breath when his cock slid along her leg and for a moment was between her thighs his shaft sliding along her pussy.

The look of nervous excitement on Jimmy's face told her he'd noticed the contact, but he did as she asked, turning in a circle so his back was to the bed.

"Now sit down."

"Why? What are you doing?"

"I'm helping, now sit down."

She gave him a shove, causing him to fall back so he was sitting on the bed. Ignoring the part of her that was screaming at her that she shouldn't be doing this, she dropped to her knees between his legs.

Taking his cock in her hand, Tammy opened wide, lowered her head, and took him into her mouth.

"Holy shit!" Jimmy cried out.

Tammy, her mind racing, caught between this being as wrong as it gets, and pure lust, moaned as she slid the spongy head of his cock between her lips. He was so thick! She opened wider just to get past his head and be able to slide her lips down his shaft.

Her mouth had never been so full! She made a gagging noise when some of his precum slid down her throat at the same time she forced another couple inches into her mouth. She angled her head, and was able to take about two thirds of his considerable length.

Above her, Jimmy was moaning like a porn star just from being in her mouth. Tammy turned her eyes up to him, and slowly bobbed her head. She wasn't doing it to tease, the mission here, because that's the only reason she was so unselfishly sucking his dick, was to get him off, not take her time.

But he was so big she had to work her way up to going faster to avoid choking on his cock.

"Oh, my god," Jimmy moaned. "That feels even better than fucking your tits."

Tammy winked at him, then moved her head faster.

"I can't believe I'm getting a blow job," Jimmy breathed.

Tammy slid her mouth from his cock, drool and some pre cum sliding down her chin.

"You better not tell anyone."

"How the hell could I?" Jimmy had a good point there, then grinned. "But I could tell them a hot girl with big tits gave me a blow job."

"Sure," Tammy rolled her eyes, then took him back into her mouth, this time much more easily

Her eyes then rolled back as she was able to better enjoy the sensation of having something this big and hard between her lips. Tammy bobbed her head faster than she had before, taking him a little deeper each time.

Her hair fell in front of her face, and she pushed it back, tucking it behind her ears so it wouldn't get in her way or obscure Jimmy's view of his big sister giving him head.

"Just like in the movies," he whispered. "You're good at this."

Tammy once again wished he'd stop talking. But he was right, she loved to suck cock. She enjoyed making a man moan, and feel him tremble and hear him say her name as she teased, and licked and sucked his cock.

She loved taking a hot load in her mouth, the warm sticky cum, the way their dicks twitched in her mouth and how they gasped and their hips jerked when she kept working the sensitive tip of their cock after they came, swirling their cum around their head before swallowing it, or if she were really stoned or drunk and feeling dirty, drooling it out on her chin and tits.

This was by far the biggest cock she'd ever sucked, and as she took it further than she had the first time, she wondered what it would feel like inside her. That fat head stretching her lips, pushing into her, forcing her tight hole to expand around it.

Her hips were grinding as she sucked, and her clit throbbed between her legs. She was going to need to come after this, and there was no doubt that no matter how hard she tried not to, she'd be coming to the thought of her brother's cock in her tight twat.

Tammy took him too deep and gagged, spit bursting from the corners of her mouth. She pushed herself to go further, stretching her mouth as she made wet gurgling sounds. She eased back then drove forward.

The head of his cock hit the back of her throat making her release another sloppy gagging sound, but she repeated the motion again, then again. She gripped his cock in her hand, her fist following the wet trail left by her mouth.