All Comments on 'Now That Daddy's Gone Ch. 01'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Great work as always Michele

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
and now....

all that need be done is to permanently get rid of the truck !

ROCKY70ROCKY70about 5 years ago
Good story

But this story seems in complete, they are both still so young. There must be more to this story then your telling. Thanks for the read, hope to hear more.

blackknight314blackknight314about 5 years ago
Loved the story.

They were loving and the story was sexy. Even when William was still fucking her. But when she started tutoring him in the ways of love, it got even better. Good job. 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wait...

Did Peter kill his father?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Nice story. I think it could go at least another chapter. There is still alot for the son and mother to discover. Like the characters and the plot. I would like to see where you take this. Thanks for your time and imagination.

MicheleNylonsMicheleNylonsabout 5 years agoAuthor
Aunty?

I was thinking of another chapter where Meg's sister comes to visit and finds out about her sister and her nephew. Maybe Pete will have to force Auntie to keep her mouth shut....I wonder how he might do that?

DunkirkDunkirkabout 5 years ago

Peter needs to breed with his mother now that they are lovers and dad is gone. Mom would look lovely with a baby bump

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 5 years ago

so did the father die or did pete kill him?

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69about 5 years ago
Wow

Great story but I can see another chapter or two. If the pickup was covered in branches and his father covered in dirt, who killed him? His Mother maybe? So nice to hear that a son can pleasure his mother, she taught him well. She just loves cocks and fell in love with her sons. We all need more chapters so let your mind and fingers finish it! Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Next Chapter

Pete marries and slowly introduces wife to sex with his mother. Maybe wife has brother who finds out and blackmails everyone to join the group

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mummy

Every boy's ideal mummy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Your Idea for Another Chapter

Just saw your comment for the idea for another chapter. Don't do that. His father was a sexist/misogynistic piece of shit who had no respect for women. If her sister does show up, let her sister convince or even let the aunt be unsatisfied by (if she has) her husband and that she knows Peter does that for Meg. (But don't make Peter so rough with her/them, he needs to be different and better than his father. His mother should/should've taught him to be different than him as she knows that how you don't treat a woman. No forcing/blackmail, none of that dishonorable, pathetic shit that some asshole guys do to women. That would make him nearly as bad or even as bad as his father.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice story 5 stars

Needs a chapter 2 so he can breed her...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Mother/son erotica is the sexiest and provocative of all. You handled the theme well. I probably would have liked a bit more oral sex. I liked the use of negligee and unclasping his mother's bra. Such an extreme erotic moment. You could have spent more time on just that scene alone to build up anticipation. Some great parts of crossing the line where mother and son become truly intimate. Mmmmmm mother and son erotica is the best erotica.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 5 years ago
Superb 5 Star Effort - well done!

I just want to add my praise for this excellent tale to that which has already been showered upon it. Well written, imaginative story, highly erotic. I loved all the 'old fashioned' lingerie worn by the mother, the son's huge sexual appetite and his big cock that Meg was so addicted to. I agree, there's easily another chapter that can be added to this story, And the aunt coming into the tale and having to be 'persuaded' to say nothing adds an excellent twist to the tale.

Oh yes, one other thing, who did kill the father?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
fabulous ,hot story. you are a talented writer.

i particularly enjoyed how attractive she made herself .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sounds like my sister and me

My sister took me in her home after our parents died.. she was already 23I was 15.. she always wore the attire Meg wore but my sister also wore pantyhose..anyways she was getting married at 24 and the night before, Cindy summoned me to her room.. it was only her and I as my brother in law hadn't moved in yet, so I go in and lying on her bed in all her wedding stuff is Cindy.. she hiked her wedding gown up and I swear as soon as I saw the tan nylons on her legs, I came... I was 16.. she laughed and just like Meg said, she goes good.. now you will last longer.. I fucked my sister the night before her wedding.. well her marriage didn't last 3 months but our sexual relationship still continues.. she still wears nylons and heels and outfits all the time.. she's now 27 and I. 19.. we moved out of the area we lived in.. Yes make Part 2,3,4 and make Peter knock his mom up repeatedly.. remember, they didn't have anymore after he was born.. maybe give her 4-5 mite kids.. but gave them go out, do dinner, etc..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful story

A great storyline adds to the charm and sexiness of an erotic narrative. And this one has it. A gifted author. Will surely read all your submissions. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You never continue with the good stories Michelle

Please continue this.. we need to find out what happened to his father, how, and Meg and Peter's life since..but I'm guessing she's 36-37 since he's 19.. more fuckin ng, they get "married" and she bears him kids.. wow you write wonderfully..please continue this..please

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Impotence

One of the biggest reasons mother and sons copulate.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago

Shame it started near the end. The best part of a journey is the travelling, arrival means the end. Always prefer the build up before the fucking starts. Where can it go when there is no lead in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
i did read it...

did learn a couple of new words, or at least their use...his spend for his ejaculate...there's at least one other, rucked, i think, for scrunched up around her waist?, perhaps...don't remember the others. made me wonder where the author grew up, and in what age. also don't get the panty hose fetish...it's naked for me, but to each his own. also, i won't have sex with a woman with gobs of makeup and a slather of perfume...gross!. rouge, i haven't heard of for a long time...and associate with old ladies, not that i really know. don't want to ask my wife...it's an hour to midnight, and she's now in bed. no perfume in our house, just the smell of her delicious cooking...seriously, better than a good restaurant. she's sixty three, i'm eighty. she's very fit, and lovely. i'm seriously beginning to feel age...though still able to touch the floor with my palms...but heavy weights are a problem.

author's english is good...well above the usual grammar on this site. typos are forgiven.

thank you!

mmnazixmmmmnazixmmabout 4 years ago
Good one

nicely written. climax is unexpected:)

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Fine Writing

Very enjoyable story, I would love to hear more of this one. Did dad wreck and die and they just buried him on the land or did they kill him and hide the body, seeing as the truck was hidden with branches?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It is believable!

Very good writing, not the usual mum catches son jacking and then is fucking him.

I hope you write more!

thebookthief123thebookthief123almost 3 years ago

OH MY GOSH, THE PLOT TWIST

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

A very enjoyable story . I like it a lot AAAAA+++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved reading and fondling my cock, honey. Thanks for giving me a sweet time as I masturbated and enjoyed reading about Peter's incest with his beautiful mom. Have you considered including pics with your stories. That would be very arousing too. Or you could just email me some pics. I'd relish seeing your private areas. Wish I could pleasure you as well, my sweet gurl.

Love 💘, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

BiHubby68BiHubby68over 2 years ago

I very much enjoyed reading this wonderful, well written story.

I felt it is such a sweet, loving and romantic story! It reminds me of the relationship my mom and I had for almost 50 years. Sadly, she passed away in her sleep in 2019. :-(

However, there is one sentence which I did not care for. "Then he went over to the mound of dirt under which his father lay buried and said a small prayer." I think the intimation that Peter killed his father was totally out of sync with the way his character had been portrayed in the rest of the story.

Having said that. I absolutely loved this story, and I am off to devour Ch. 2

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 2 years ago

As sexy as it is, it's hard to envision a farmer's wife wearing nylons and such around the house. Most farmers back in time were usually dirt poor and the wife was lucky to have one nice dress to wear to church. Enjoyed the story otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Okey Dokey that was a really unexpected turn of events at the end to think that he would murder his own dad just to whined up married to his mom and potentially father his own baby brothers or sisters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed it! As for the ending...maybe, just maybe, his father died of alcohol related illnesses and Peter didn't want anyone to know?

Just a thought.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 year ago

I loved the story and found the sex fucking hot! It was hard to tell, though, just when the story took place. If it wasn't for the pick up the dad drove, I would have said the 1880's. Given the catalogue purchases and no mention of any modern conveniences, I'd have to guess the 1920's. The ending was a surprise. Can't wait to see how the next chapter progresses. Five stars and a favorite point!

stockingnutstockingnutabout 1 year ago

Well done! Another 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

you have done it again Michelle, nice piece of writing, so erotic and naughty. Looking forward to more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hate to say this but I am reasonably sure I read this exact story somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mmmm, sorry. Too many inconsistencies to hold my interest.

JobewonJobewonabout 1 year ago

I looked back but can’t find it anywhere, but I’m sure I’ve read this before.

MicheleNylonsMicheleNylonsabout 1 year agoAuthor

Ok. The reason you may be familiar with this story and the reason the story is "new" is because it IS a re-post. The reason why is that someone anonymously (they always remain anonymous) complained that it implied underage sex even though it did not. Lit has no choice in the matter these days and authors have to revise and resubmit their works. This story is actually over 4 years old but I had to revise it and unfortunately the revision has watered down the plot and left a few plot holes (in the original Peter was home schooled by his mother and the (platonic) sexual tension began there, not consummated until Peter turned 18 of course!). This is not the first story of mine that passed the 'underage' test when it was originally posted but suddenly, years later someone complains that a story IMPLIES underage sex and that's it, all bets are off! Rewrite - resubmit!!! Readers can imagine what they like but I never write about underage sex, I know the rules! For those reading this for the first time enjoy it, for those reading it again here is the explanation as to why it was re-posted.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

I have to say I greatly enjoyed that’s story. I know it probably won’t happen but I would like to read more about them. Maybe she gets off birth control and they grow a family?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow!! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love between a Mother and her son is so great and beautiful. Incest yes but it is done every day all over the whole world and why should they not have the pleasure of fucking, they are alone on the farm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Let the Breeding begin!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Please call him Pete. Peter is a real "dick" and a son of a bitch. "Oh Peter, I want your dick so much, put your dick inside me Peter."

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

i tried to fuck my own mother once. i always fantasixed of having sex with her. once when i was 15 my mom told me that her pussy is circumcised. that night she told me how a guy had sex with his own mother. many years later, she came to a town where i live, it was in my aunts house. we sleept in the same bed. she had some problem with her right boob. then we started talking about it. she put on the lights and as we talked she undressed and show me that her other tit was okay. i touched it to make sure. then she put out the light and we sleept. then i tried to spoon her, she was breathing heavy and was swallowing very hard. as i spooned her, she told me not to. i was as hard as i can be, my dick was touching her ass. then i backed off. i still think we could have sex that night. my biggest regret. now she is gone.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

this story is so hot. the mother wearing her nylons for seduction of her husband and carrying on with her son. what son could resist touching the slippery material while her legs are wrapped around his face while he feasts orally and then shares her juices in kissing her after she cums on his face. next moving up to lay between the satiny thighs and fucks her tenderly emptying his seed only to have her bathe his cock with her tongue to savor their juices.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I fucked my aunt, moms sister. she came to my apartment. we used to sext and have a phone sex, before she came and had a real sex. she was creaming all over my dick. honest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a strong nylons fetish. I live in Australia but most of my stories are set in the UK or USA wh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES