All Comments on 'Natalie's Valentine'

by BurntRedstone

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
fanfarefanfareover 8 years ago
Reql Romance

BRs, congrats for writing such a believable Romance story. Erotic with style and cleverly portrayed characters. A good blend of introspection and dialogue.

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonover 8 years ago
Awesome Job!

Deep, believable characters in real life situations. Good lead up. Excellent insertion of just enough back story but not too much to get readers bogged down.

Competition is going to be stiff for this contest. You just set the bar high!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Awesome. So believable. So much love I could almost place myself in the bedroom. I wanted to be in that bedroom. 5 stars !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 stars.

What a lovely story.

pjebpjebover 8 years ago
I really agree

it is beautifully written and it is so believable----there had to be a villain in the piece and the sad thing is that people can be so cruel and selfish when they don't get their way. But you have done an excellent job of showing how support, caring and compassion for others can smooth out the most terrible of times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
beautiful

this is by far one of the best story's I have read on the site

CelticTravelerCelticTravelerover 8 years ago
A winner no matter what the votes say!

This was a truly wonderful story. Your development of the characters, their journey together and the unspoken word was without question a most enjoyable read. Thank you for sharing this story with us.

DRock

vpettprovpettproover 8 years ago

Loved this! More like this pulleeeze

rml65rml65over 8 years ago
Wonderful!

A wonderful amazing love story!

redlion75redlion75over 8 years ago

should have called the cops 1st thing then had great sex,now we just need to see the next day,week,year,wedding and retirement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Enjoyed the story, great entry for the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
soooooo good :)

A heartfelt story perfect for valentines day <3

Tdeezy0001Tdeezy0001over 8 years ago
Bedt story ive ever read!!!!!!

This story is amazing! I would love if you could somehow make it to whete this story continues. I would love to see how their love life works out!

BurtschoderBurtschoderover 8 years ago
wonderful

thank you for sharing this .... one of the best i have read

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovely

I have read a lot of stories on here and this is one of my favorites, if not my favorite. There was a lot of character development and backstory, I wish when they finally got together at the end, could have been longer. I do hope you continue it and let us know what it is like for them back at the office, now as a couple, or do they have to try to hide it, and what happens for them going forward.

WichitalinemanWichitalinemanover 8 years ago
Loved it

One of the most well written stories I've read on this site. Entertaining,enthralling,and exciting. I wish more authors had this talent.

MaonaighMaonaighover 8 years ago
A five-star read

For me, an early paragraph (Alex on the president's desk) brought back an amusing memory, a case of art imitating life. Many years ago I knew of a senior manager caught having sex on his own desk with a female clerk (despite his senior position, he didn't have the sense to lock his office door). Both were shuffled off to separate offices, her permanently, him for six months. He returned from exile and a couple of months later was promoted. There's some kind of moral there but I'm not sure what it is.

Anyway, this is a great story. It's always such a pleasure on this site to find someone who can write and write well, pacing out the plot so as to keep the reader's interest. I don't think the story needs a sequel---the interest was in how Natalie and Sonja get together. Now they are together, anything more would be an anticlimax.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Weird that I share the same name as one of the characters, same nationality too, same a lot of things. Great story despite my puzzlement :)

LcnmdLcnmdover 8 years ago
Oh my!

A truly special story! Love is hard to find in the mix of erotica! Yet you surprised me with a heartwarming story that's so well written!

Thank you so much! Please write another lesbian story when plot strikes you!

L

Nightowl55CPNightowl55CPover 8 years ago
Perfect Valentine day story

I can't recall in my 59 years having a perfect Valentines day. But, I have not lost hope. This story is a nice gift of the possibilities. And why not! May a Natalie or Sonja be in everyones life - at least once.

kedveskedvesover 8 years ago
amazing story

i really enjoyed the story, so well written and not rushed and not all about sex ..

just wish i was longer

see how they change in the office

see if the staff notice the change fr the better..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Crazy Amazing

That was perfect in every way!! By far one of the best love stories I've ever read. Just beautiful. Eeeeeeeeh! I'm still giddy over it. Lol

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
Such a sweet...sublime...love story!

Feels like this one needs a follow up!

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Loved It!!!!😍

They don't get any better than this.!!!! Emotional, Tender, Compassionate, most of all

LOVING.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
awesome love

Needs a follow up for this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Needs a couple more chapters..

Hows the workplace after...

Can she still be her boss & lover??

Will her friends notice her smiling again.

Great story tho... but come on few more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another chapter!

Please give us another chapter! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
asesome

As a girl I liked d story very much ...it's love and effections..wat only two girls can share

Alexia50Alexia50almost 8 years ago
Another chapter?

Part 2 ? Like to see where they will go from here?

SpudnickSpudnickalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Amazing story although I wish it was longer. Needs atleast a 2nd chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

part 2! part 2!

roveroneroveronealmost 8 years ago
REALLY liked it!

Very likable characters, nicely introduced tension, happy ending-5, fave story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
you nailed it!

Enjoyed the story very much. It really defines what Valentine's Day was meant to be. And I had the right mix of pain, sorrow, joy, passion, and above all love!

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
Excellent Excellent Excellent

I am a real sucker for seduction and romance stories. This is one of the best I have seen. Personally, since we have marriage equality now, I would like to see additional chapters that leads up to Sonja and Natalie as wife and wife. That would make me very happy!

Peace03Peace03over 7 years ago

This was an excellent story about caring and love. I would love to read a sequel with Natalie and Sonja continuing their adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your most complete work

I absolutely love your harem sagas (my favorite genre) but this is your most complete work to date. Proof that you can bring it home in 4 pages. I'd like to see you do some more one offs in addition to your series work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Job!

Very Good! love all your work. Would like to see a part two of this, the next day, is this true love or just one moment with two lonely people?

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
I love this story!

I've read this story several times, and I absolutely love the romance in it! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
In tears once again!

I so love this story! Every time I read it, it entertains me, makes me mad, sad, happy, and joyful in roughly that order, and the ending always brings tears to my eyes. Very well done, and thank you for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Truly wonderful. And let's not forget sexy too. Mmm.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 6 years ago
Still love this story!

I must have read this story a half dozen times now, but I keep coming back to it, because I love it so much! Thank you for sharing it with us!

DeceptivedomainDeceptivedomainover 6 years ago
Ref hidden

Same here, don't have to read once again because I remember every single detail, yet I don't mind reading it again. Such a lovely story, that you can read it again and again but you will never get board. I specially loved the character of Sonja, don't know why but I find it too attractive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What to ask for?

I could ask for more but how would you follow such a lovely thought?

Thank you

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago

So so good. Romantic, lovely, erotic, and sexy as all hell.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
So glad I found this romantic love story

It was a pleasure watching the relationship grow as they discovered each other and themselves.

The person who changed the locks must have been blind.

Once the vandalism had been discovered they should have asked the doorman to take photos and document the damage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Such sensitive writing

I really thought this was written by a woman.

roveroneroveroneover 5 years ago
Just read for second time and every bit as HOT and GOOD as the first.

Going into my all-time fave/best folder.

Read comment about thinking this was written by a woman.

Once read a gold star female Lit author commenting that men could never write lesbian stories as good as a woman can-obviously proved her wrong-you nailed this...

definitely adding you to fave author list-not finished but also loving your Shepherd series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Re previous two comments.

I knew that you weren't a female author because of 2 things, 1, you built up a lovely romantic story then spoilt it a little, for me anyway, by constantly referring to breasts as tits. 2, it's invariably men that state they are coming, I've yet to hear a woman ever say it, we generally moan, pray ( oh God oh God ) or get incoherently louder as we reach the peak of ecstasy.

However, this is a fantastic love story, that is very romantic and erotic and is worthy of 5 stars and all the plaudits it has received, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A BEAUTIFUL, LOVING STORY

Great Valentine's Day story, thoroughly enjoyable. I'd give it first prize in the dude-written category. Quite a feat overcoming testosterone poisoning to find some inner female feelings. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dudes and lesbian stories

I relate to lesbian romances very much, although I'm a man. I think a sweet, loving, emotionally intimate lesbian relationship is what a lot of men crave, but in real life it can't feel like that. Men usually don't feel free to express deep emotion openly because society sort of rejects that from men, so we think we aren't supposed to.

One exception seems to be love songs. Most love songs I can think of were written by men. I can think of only a very few written by women. So I think the romantic writing talent that some men have for writing a lesbian love story comes from the same corner of the heart that love songs come from.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
OK, SERIOUSLY THAT WAS A ...................

......... really well thought out and well presented and tender tale BUT ...............

I SERIOUSLY have to take issue with the previous commenter.

First of all over the years I have had many lovers, but only three REAL loves and that is 2 more than most are lucky to have.

My own feeling is that the modern trend for men to "get in touch with their feminine side" has a lot to do with the lack of genuine affection and romance in the world.

I mean, what woman wants to compete every morning for the bathroom mirror, or to argue over whos make up is whos?

I`m pushing 60 now (fuck, where did all the years go) and NOT ONCE have I shaved my chest NOR have been asked to, and there are only two women whom I would have even considered it for should they have asked.

Men should try to be men, respect ALL women ALL the time, and LISTEN to what they have to say and take the time to at least TRY and understand WHAT and WHY they are saying it.

Ladies, that goes for you as well REGARDLESS of the sex of your love.

Romance is a wonderful thing, lets have more in the world.

LsuncanLsuncanover 3 years ago

Of the 51 comments, it appears women prefer to be “anonymous”. Strange - it’s a lesbian love story ........why hide?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
As enjoyable the second time, as the first.

Finished a story by Smokey125, and recognised both this title and author amongst "Similar Stories". Knew I'd read it (and all your others), and enjoyed it along with the other 4 titles, but couldn't quite put my finger on it........until I read the first line!

It's been over a year, but loved it all over again.

I'm merely a male in my seventies, so not really qualified to comment on the foibles of your characters, less still those of men and woman.

I hope I don't live long enough to ever think I could do that.

Happy to be happy.

Kia ora, kia kaha! (Best wishes, stay strong)

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94over 3 years ago

This hopeless romantic is so happy right now accurate words escape my grasp. My mind is blissed out on literary goodness thank you.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Another great story and loved it and the characters you invented. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only just discovered this story. And what a delight it was to read such excellent writing.

roveroneroveroneover 2 years ago

think a hyphenated last name...Natalie Hellstrom-... would be nice....

nogravynogravyover 2 years ago

Completely delightful, a complete, well-thought-out, superbly characterized work. I loved it! 5-stars

kapakakapakaabout 2 years ago

A must read for Valentine Day. Every Year...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautiful Valentine's Day story! 5 stars.

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

A very romantic end to an engaging start and build up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your a damn good writer!! I'm a straight old man, but I still felt something for these two women. A happiness if you like. Very impressive.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

Your writing talent is extraordinary and so are the quality you publishing here ...... A wonderful you gift you share ...... Thank you ....... And this story, beside those two invaders, the ex and the co worker, was wonderful

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🍀

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've read 3 or 4 of your stories so far and I usually can't stop once you've managed to hook me!

I thought I'd read a little and then get dinner started. I got as far as the boardroom scene and well, I guess dinner will be late tonight!

Awesome writer, awesome stories. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really good Story! Is there more? This has the potential to be so much bigger, their story going forward, the issues they encounter, the things and places they do and see! More please!

Thank you

Nicole2023Nicole2023about 1 year ago

This was a great feel good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story Just shows that so called ice queens are human after all.What a total arsehole Gerry was though.So immature.I really enjoyed the story.👍👍❤❤

Twowayman62.

UncertainTUncertainT12 months ago

I love reading this again. It is an interesting story about power and vulnerability, and also a story about vulnerability and power. Beautifully written and told.

PurplefizzPurplefizz11 months ago

It’s an oft asked question “What is the deal with guys and lesbians?” personally I don’t much care if the story is straight or lesbian as long as 1, it’s well written, and 2, the occupants of that story treat each other well. But the fact is as a guy I find women in a story attractive, regardless of whether they’re loving a guy or a girl, reading lesbian romance just widens the available pool of stories to read for me.

Many thanks to BurntRedstone for writing this story, this was my second time around reading this and I enjoyed it just as much as I did the first, cheers Ppfzz. 5⭐️

tsgtcapttsgtcapt8 months ago

Not into g on go. etc, but wow! Well written, thank you.

FandeborisFandeboris8 months ago

This is one of best stories I have ever read in that BOTH ladies thought of themselves straight and turned for each other. On Valentines Day of course. Heck, these two ships are docked together for life.😍

5 stars, what else.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That was rich, delightful, tense, passionate, and oh-so sweetly delectable watching/seeing/feeling them start to come together, then start the subtle sensual dance of cautious glances, touches, caresses, kisses, leading to consummating their newfound and totally deserved connection. Lovely.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Re-read it again, and found it even better the second time. I imagine thatbyouhave some ideas for a sequel or three, so I will try to be patient for this one; as I have been, waiting for the sequel to the Melody story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Tres Sympetique. A mutual admiration rapport. How nice to reciprocate intimate passions and desires.

Hope it lasts...(fulfillingness and recognition, what was missing after all that struggling for achievement!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntRedstone@BurntRedstone
Welcome! I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well. My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone ...