All Comments on 'My New World Going Even Further'

by Catmoore

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
markellymarkellyover 13 years ago
Good..

I liked this. Thank you for writing it, well worth the five stars I gave it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Story

but what's the deal with the husband? Honestly, for all that he is involved and the lack of emotion, why have her be married? To cheat on her husband? To have an affair? He doesn't exist, emotionally, mentally or physically. he's like Harvey the Rabbit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
you know you want to

well written and believable plotline x

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdover 13 years ago
Liked the story

Realistic and believable plot, realistic response to a new situation. I too am a little curious how or if the husband fits into this. Hope we find out in a subsequent story!

jessicaj64jessicaj64almost 13 years ago
Scary

I can't say that I "enjoyed" this story: it was all a little too believable, and the slide into domination by Jane disturbing.

Not that there is anything wrong with domination if that's one's thing, and when it's voluntary; but when it was disturbing to Cat too, and not to her liking, a side of herself that she didn't like: not so much.

You wrote it very well, a little too well! To "enjoy" the story of a woman (or a man, for that matter) being raped, whether it be at the hands of another woman or women, or at the hands of a man or men, is itself disturbing.

As part of the broader plot, and as part of Cat's journey, I get it.

A very well written, disturbing story

touchmatetouchmatealmost 13 years ago
Disturbing

While the early part of the journey into the new world is enchanting, the last part is disturbing. cat's submission over time is both believable and understandable. I am glad for Cat that she has ended this relationship with Jane. Your style is breathtaking, Cat. Keep going !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You should stop

While you're behind. What a load of drivel.

pooky12349pooky12349over 6 years ago
How low can you go?

I really enjoyed this story, not so much for the sex but the way Cat was struggling with the whole concept and what it was exactly that her relationship with Jane was. She denied it until Jane called for her then she was johnny-on-the-spot, but she didn't always enjoy what was happening to her even though it seemed that she wanted to enjoy all of it and that perhaps it could last for some time to come. And that was the problem, which came to a head with the rape scene. I think that was when she fully realized that this was not something she really wanted in the first place. I suspect that it also had something to do with Richard being gone so much of the time.

But then I'm preaching to the choir since this story was written with all this in mind.

Lovely writing, fascinating story! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Non-erotic

But quite well written, and meant to be I imagine, non-erotic that is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous