All Comments on 'My Mother'

by lustyc50

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Mark_Loves_CoffeeMark_Loves_Coffeeabout 2 months ago

Yes yes. Very exciting. Great read 💕

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 2 months ago

Writing needs work. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Is father Donald or Donna?

No interaction between mom, aunt and girlfriend?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very nice storyline. But to be honest, all the spelling and grammatical errors, besides misnamed characters in the middle of the story, ruin it. Suggest you either find someone to edit it, or at the very least, make sure your spell check and grammar check are on to do it for you.

Again, very good story line. Leaves room to develop characters for future stories!

OI8U2OI8U2about 2 months ago

Good story, but too many characters for a single page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

English is aweful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

You need an editor. Story is good though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Verb tense needs attention.

Proof trading is required.

LAID , as in laid on a bed, is a verb and, once on the bed, is complete. Lay, on the other hand, is what you answer your partner have done AND are doing. You are not the first writer I have mentioned this to.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Good story..I always find it hotter somehow when a wife or girlfriend is included, especially if the author acknowledges that he could never stop enjoying his family lovers..I used to love it when my mother would flirt with me in the presence of my wife. I would get so turned on that it was my mother who was making my cock hard. She loved it too..she’d quickly squeeze the shaft, then stare at me and innocently play with the buttons on her blouse. Not smiling, she would just stare some more..Mommy wins again..Making her son so hard. He’s helpless and can’t stop getting harder.

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlustyc50@lustyc50
I've been blessed with three children, all health and happy and a husband is still horny for me after nearly twenty five years of marriage. I'm dipping my toe into riding erotica, mainly incest, because my husband having real life experiences finds it hot, and I love kept th...