My Daughter's a What?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling as if he was braving a raging river on a boat made out of shredded paper, he nodded. "What's your safe word?"

Relief blazed in her eyes. "Wilson."

Wilson? But in this moment, when everything seemed to be walking a knife's edge, he didn't think about questioning her choice. "Wilson." He nodded. "Right.

"Now." He made his voice firm, striving for the tone of firm control he thought his wife needed. "Take down your hair."

Mia reached up immediately, pulling the ivory hairpins out of the bun at the nape of her neck. With an almost audible sigh of relief, her hair spilled down around her shoulders. Leaning forward, she lifted it with her hands, combing it with her fingers, before letting it fall back down her back. Her eyes closed, and her lips parted in pleasure.

"Thank you, master," she breathed.

"Very good." He let his voice warm with approval. He hesitated for an instant. So many answers about his wife were falling into place, but he still had to be careful. They were both new at this, feeling their way through a minefield, where one misstep could mean their destruction.

And for once, all the power lay in his hands. Or, at least, more of it than he had ever held before. For years, he had deferred to Mia's wishes. Now, she depended on him to take control. But he would have to be very sure not to push her past her boundaries. Boundaries neither of them were yet sure of.

"Now. Stand up and take off your skirt."

She did, unzipping the black garment and stepping out of it with unconscious grace. At his nod, she folded it, then turned to place it on he desk, bending over low, teasing him with the taut curves of her ass and the naked lips of her pussy. "My shoes, too, master?"

"Did I say you should take your shoes off?" For the first time, he put a sting of disapproval into his tone.

She dropped her eyes demurely. "No, master."

"Then leave them on." He moved forward, letting his hands wander over her golden-tan skin as she stood motionless. One finger trailed upwards from the cleft of her buttocks to the nape of her neck, and her skin broke out in goosebumps. "I love the way your legs look when you wear heels," he breathed. "Remember that." Setting his hands on her hips, he placed his crotch against her rear, letting her feel his rigid shaft. "The blouse now. And the bra."

Hands shaking, Mia removed the rest of her clothes. The she stood in the middle of her office. Occasionally, her hands twitched, as if she wanted to cover her breasts or her groin. But she held still.

"Very good," Jim purred, sliding his hands up to cup her breasts. "I love your body," he whispered in her ear. "Are you horny, Mia? Do you want to fuck?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

She swallowed. "Yes, master."

"That's better." Quickly, he undressed. God, the power! He was harder than he had ever been for Mia. As hard as he had been for Allison, as they screwed over and over in his hotel room, until they fell into an exhausted sleep in the early hours of the morning. And then, when they woke, Allison had given him a farewell blow-job, teasing him for what felt like hours until he had finally exploded in his step-daughter's mouth. He had barely made the plane on time.

But what was the best way? How could he prove his control without humiliating his wife? Mia was proud, he knew. And though she was going along things now, one false move could break that fragile trust.

Ah.

"I think we should go to bed," he drawled, letting his voice lower into a seductive purr. He almost missed the way Mia relaxed, a tiny fragment of tension leaving her body. Yes, she had been afraid he would make her do something right here, in the room she had probably seen as a refuge for years. Oral sex? Or maybe just taking her over the desk? Later. Plenty of time for that later.

He followed Mia out of the room, enjoying the sight of her perky rear as she walked. He couldn't be sure, but he thought she put a little more sway into her step, making sure her lovely hips caught his eye. He smiled. It had been literally years since his wife had tried to seduce him, rather than the opposite.

"Lay down," he ordered, when they entered the room. Mia obeyed immediately, her dark eyes curious. They widened as he pulled the necktie he had picked up off the floor from one pocket, then retrieved another from the closet. He held them up for her view. "Do you know what I am going to do with these?"

Her thighs shifted, rubbing against another. Was she even aware of how transparent her desire was? "Tie me up?"

"Very good." Carefully, making sure his motions were slow, he knotted one end of a tie around her wrist. The other was threaded through the slats of the headboard, pulling her hand up above her head. "This isn't very tight," he explained in his most matter-of-fact voice. "You can probably break loose if you wanted to." He fixed her with his eyes. "Do you want to, Mia? We can stop. Whenever you want."

"No." She swallowed, but her eyes were lit with a hectic gleam. "No, master. Don't stop. Please."

"Very well." He knotted the second tie around her other wrist, and now her hands were both held up over her head, making her breasts stand up high from her chest. He kissed one, then the other, letting his teeth nibble against her nipples oh so slightly. "Are you wet, Mia?" He set his hand on her inner thigh, letting it trail up until he reached her lips. They parted under his touch, hot and slick, and he slipped a finger inside, gently pumping. "Yes, you are." His voice became hoarse. It had been years since she had allowed him to touch her this way. "So wet.

"I love you." He kissed her, hard and fierce, and felt her mouth open under his. Her tongue leaped out, eagerly licking at his, and blow her waist, he let his first finger be joined by a second, while his thumb rubbed over her clit.

"I love you, too, Jim." Tears glimmered in her eyes, and one spilled, trickling down her cheek. "I'm sorry. I'm so damn sorry."

"Shhh," he kissed the tear away, then transferred his mouth to her breast, teasing her nipples. "It's all right. I won't ever leave you."

"Thank you," she whispered. Her body was warm and pliant, rubbing against him shamelessly, so different than before, when even on those rare occasions when they had made love, her body seemed to fight him, never fully giving in to desire. She threw a leg over his hip, rubbing her groin against his palm. "I want you, Jim. I need you inside me. I want to cum with your cock in me. Please, master? Please?"

"Impudent woman." He tried to keep his voice stern, though his lips twitched. He swung a hand, catching Mia with a sharp spank across her buttocks, just hard enough to sting. His wife's eyes went wide, then dilated with sudden desire. "I decide when we screw, not you."

"I'm sorry." Meekly, she lowered her eyes. "Please, forgive me." But her body told another story, slowly writhing on the bed, afire with need. There was nothing submissive there. Oh, no. She knew his desire was as great as hers. And she wouldn't hesitate to use every trick she had to get him where she wanted him.

Enough. Today, he had won back his wife. Let her have this small victory.

He removed his fingers from within her, positioning himself between her legs. "Ready?"

"Yes," she gasped, then mewled with pleasure as he slowly sank into her, her inner sheath parting before the gentle invasion of his cock.

For an instant, he simply held himself above her, taking in her disheveled beauty. "You're mine," he said, letting his love for her show in his voice. "And I am never letting you go."

Before she could reply, he kissed her, and began to move. Slowly at first, but as she began to respond to his thrusts, more rapidly, until he was pounding his tied-up wife.

And she responded. Oh, God, did she respond. Never, in their twelve years of marriage, had Mia ever given herself over so completely to him. Though her hands were still tied to the headboard, her legs wrapped around him, her heels digging into the backs of his thighs, urging him in more deeply with every thrust. And when he bent his head to suck on her nipples, she arched her back, forcing more and more of her gorgeous breasts into his mouth, until he was circling not only her nipple, but most of her breast with his tongue.

"Fuck." She panted. "Fuck fuck fuck." The vise of her canal grew tight, hot and wet and slick. He clutched her to him, driving hard now, driving for them both. "Fuck!" Mia screamed, and he could feel it, a flood of wetness coating his cock, and he let go, finally, pumping his cum into his lovely, gorgeous, submissive wife in an explosive orgasm that seared him to the bone.

Later, when their breath slowed, Jim let her loose, picking at the twisted knots until they finally came apart. Then he cradled her in his arms, spoon-fashion, his arms wrapped loosely around her chest, his limp phallus warmed by her delectable rear.

"Allison is going to be coming home for spring break," he murmured into her ear.

"Oh?" She shifted in his arms, turning her head. "Did you guys get to spend some time together?"

He smiled. "A little. And when she gets back, we're going to have a nice, long talk." He cupped her breast, closing his eyes as the firm, warm weight in his palm woke another spasm of desire. "I don't think she really enjoys being at Duke. Wouldn't you rather have her close to home?"

He held his breath. If he had suggested that she change schools last week, Mia would have shot it down without ever thinking about it.

This time, however, there was a long, pregnant pause. "Maybe," she said slowly. "But I hate for her to leave Duke. It's a great school, you know. And I went there. I had always hoped she would, you know, follow in my footsteps."

"Missouri does have some adequate places of higher learning," he said, kissing her shoulder. "And, anyway, you would have been a success if you went to Duke, or Missouri State, or Barb's Big House of Cosmetology. It's the student, not the school."

Mia laughed quietly. "I suppose." She turned in his arms, her body rubbing sensuously against him. "It seems that you two are getting along again. I'm glad."

"Yeah. You could say that," he laughed, pulling her close. "I will say one thing, though. Our daughter is certainly a bundle of surprises.

"If you're very good, I might even let her tell you about it when she comes home to visit.

"I think you'll like it."

The End