All Comments on 'My Daughter's a What?'

by Glaze72

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Part 2???

HargaHargaalmost 2 years ago

Damn, that was good. Hopefully you do as well with part 2. Please.

.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What an ending! Leaving us hanging on for the prospect of more, more, more.

Magnificently done.

imnotacyberbullyimnotacyberbullyalmost 2 years ago

This is really good!

But it felt a bit like 1.5 stories. I think the bit with Mia would definitely be better as a standalone second part that was more fleshed out, and I wish we had more in the first half about Mia actually being a secret submissive. The "master" bit came out of nowhere and was quite jarring.

daddy_4_teenslutdaddy_4_teenslutalmost 2 years ago

Eagerly waiting to see what happens during Spring Break.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So now tell your readers that you almost copied this story word for word from another author. I read this story a couple of years ago. People like you suck !!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bisexuality seemed to be used to only showcase stereotypes used to further the story instead of having complicated characters. For instance, any character that was bi was promiscuous, wanted threesomes, and the whole "I'm bi so let's trick two straight people into a sexual experience" trope.

People can want those things but using bisexuality as the justification feels more like poor writing that uses stereotypes and tropes.

Glaze72Glaze72almost 2 years agoAuthor

The anonymous user who keeps claiming that I am plagiarizing other people's work is free to contact me. ALL of my work is original. I have two separate pan names. The one n here, which was created before I decided to actually try to make money on my writing ability, and the name of "Alana Church," which is my pen name on Smashwords, Amazon, etc. I encourage everyone to see the works under that name, and purchase them if they enjoy them.

Lastly, I am heartily sick of being accused of plagiarism. If the oh-so-brave (and anonymous) keyboard warrior who thinks he is defending Alana Church's honor would take ONE MINUTE to think, he would realize a plagiarist would not be pointing people to the author who is supposedly being wronged.

Lastly, let's actually take a look at some history, shall we? My first story on this site (The Balance) was first published on March 12, 2015. That story (retitled as "The Guardians of Heklos) was published on Smashwords on April 12, 2016. So what is it? Is Alana Church stealing from Glaze 72? Or is Glaze 72 stealing from Alana Church?

OR ARE THEY BOTH THE SAME PERSON, YOU INCOMPARABLE TWIT?

Signed,

Alana Church

AKA Glaze72

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

very sweet, and hot...

lovecraft68lovecraft68almost 2 years ago

To the anonymous claiming this story is plagierized, Glaze72 also publishes on smashwords as Alana Church which is most likely where they saw this story previously.

The two of us have worked together on several anthologies over the years and I can assure everyone they are the original author of this and all the other works they have published here on Lit

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Well, what a great story. I hope there is more to this tale, there is so much fertile ground to plough here. This could go for several chapters for sure. Please consider adding more to it, this could become one of your best stories. Think about it please.

Scores a well deserved 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love this story but I was wondering, should there be a second part when the daughter comes home for spring break

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm live in Durham. Woooo. I don't remember the Pit having any TVs but it's been a long time...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Damn that was hot

Wash2015Wash2015almost 2 years ago

I liked it, great build up and then everything just happened and it was over. Everything with the daughter worked mostly but with the wife? He stands up to her for 2 seconds after he gets home and she goes yes master and he is in charge. Just felt lazy.

The first 3-4 pages felt like 5* but the end of the daughter part suggesting she will play with both parents and then the wife part after he got home felt sloppy. Where they ended up is probably fine but the trip took 2 steps instead of having to actually travel there if that makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Like most of the other comments, I hope you have plans to add more parts to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really liked this piece. 5*! You are obviously an accomplished writer. But no one is perfect. I have two bones to pick: one trivial and one important.

TRIVIAL CRIT: You obviously haven’t been to a strip club in a long time - or at all. Your prices are equivalent to 1970’s strip club charges. There is a Polekatz gentleman’s club in northern Illinois. You can’t get into the champagne room for less than $500 1/2 hour. Even at a rural Wisconsin club I visit, a table side lap dance is $30.

CONSTRUCTIVE CRIT: Like many others, I found the wife being a closet sub slut for 12 years even more unbelievable than an 18yo babe having the hots for her stepdaddy (every middle-aged guy’s fondest fantasy).

One thing is clear: This story DEMANDS continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It worked up to the point of Allie saying she’d fuck her mother too. Then it went downhill from there. And how unbelievable is it that after years of emotional and sexual abuse by Mia, Jim stands up to her one time and she caves, calling him “Master”? Four stars because the writing, pacing and plot were the best I’ve seen on here. And using real “pornstar” names for some of your characters was humorous.

WoodencavWoodencavalmost 2 years ago

Please another chapter, this was fantastic. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Another Fan-Fuckin-Tastic Tale!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really good story.

IJS0904IJS0904almost 2 years ago

Wonderfully done. I like that it took the step daughter's help for him to finally understand how to save his marriage. Of course, it didn't hurt that the sex was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh I so wanted a second instalment.......please???

csoshcsoshover 1 year ago

Definitely needs another few chapters

ChimeraLoveMeeChimeraLoveMeeover 1 year ago

I absolutely LOVED this story. Please make sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story.

For the critics -

teen age and young twenties women definitely lust for and go after 40ish old guys. And damn they can be persuasive. And so energetic.

Strip clubs are all over the place wrt prices though these were on the low side. I visited one club with insanely beautiful young women that went full nude and tips and lap dances were running 1/5 of what I/we were used to. And the girls were nicer and more giving than usual.

And some bi-sexual women do behave like the daughter. Actively seek three way liaisons. Note author did not claim all bi-sexual women are promiscuous. Or seek three ways every time.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Part 2 please?

Eric_ShiftEric_Shift10 months ago

A great story. It started off as if it was just going to be a cheating with your stepdaughter one. I'm so glad it went the way of a reconciliation with the possibility of more.

I'd love to read "the more".

WritingStuffWritingStuff4 months ago

Well written. There were parts I liked and parts I loved, and some very powerful lines.

5 stars for the writing. I'd give you 5 stars for the first half and 3 stars for the second half. The scene in the hotel room was choppy, going from discussing his lack of spine to 'fuck me hard' sex. Too abrupt, didn't work for me. The sudden 'yes, master' was unconvincing. The ending felt rushed and bolted-on, and didn't fit against the previous character and relationship depictions. I'd want to give you 4 stars overall but for this line:

"She'll break your heart, and not even realize it.

"And when she does, it will be too late.

"For both of you."

...so yeah, you earned the 5.

mcitylinemcityline3 months ago

Not only was there fun sex but there was a great story and a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Brilliant story, great ending!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlaze72@Glaze72
Hello All: Update as of May 2023. I have had people reach out to me regarding sequels to stories that I have posted on here, so let me address those first: "Mary's Innocent Passion." This is titled "Innocent Passion" on my page on Smashwords and my personal website. No seque...