All Comments on 'My Angel on a Winter's Night'

by JulianDelacourt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please explain

I don't understand the "I'm Lisa." line. Will you explain. Thanks.

JulianDelacourtJulianDelacourtover 8 years agoAuthor
Explanation

This true story was told from Andy's point of view when, in reality, Lisa is the story teller. Andy is the angel.

BigDog167BigDog167over 8 years ago
Does not make sense.

Might try skipping the "trying to be clever" part and just write the story. It read OK right up until the last sentence and that confused the whole story.

JulianDelacourtJulianDelacourtover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comments

I'm sorry some are confused by the ending. With as many confused comments I've received, I've gotten just as many messages complimenting the end and 'my twist'. As a critic friend of mine once said, 'if half the people love it and half hate it, you're doing it right.' At least it made you scratch your head, think and promoted discussion which is what art is all about. Not 'trying to be clever', just trying new forms of writing. I stand by my decision to switch POV at the end. Again, thanks for reading and for your comments.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 8 years ago
A Really GREAT Story...

I thought it was rather well done... write the story from "HIS" point of view and reveal that it was written by the recipient of his "attention"... GOOD JOB!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous