Love Around the World 06: France

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Need me to cum?"

"I love the feeling but that orgasm..."

I came rather quickly as I had been holding back, filling her arse just like she wanted before I carefully pulled out and laid next to her. She moulded herself into my body though there was no real show of emotion this time, eventually suggesting that we should quickly shower. Returning to bed nice and clean a few minutes later, she snuggled into me again, running my fingers up and down her cheek.

"Going to tell all my friends about my young Australian lover when I get home," she said softly, "I can't take your number or anything, Mark. I can't... I'll want to call and ask you to come visit, and there are far too many years between us. You'll find someone to have a family with..." She paused and laughed to herself. "Shit, I could probably introduce you to my daughter. I think you have a thing for French girls anyway."

"Does she like it in the butt?"

That made her laugh even louder. "I don't really discuss her sex life. She's not a virgin, or at least I don't think she is."

After breakfast the next morning with our hosts, I didn't have to leave for Bilbao until later in the day. Her train back to Paris was rather early, and I offered to go with her so we could at least say goodbye properly. She appreciated the thought, travelling in silence on the tram though holding hands the entire time. We didn't get there too early, her train arrived on the platform after only a few minutes of waiting.

That last kiss we shared was something else, I felt her shaking slightly as I hugged her. Then she took my phone out of my pocket and keyed in her phone number.

"Please message me about your holiday. And when you make it to Paris, please call me. If not for me, maybe you'd like to meet my daughter. She's just like me without twenty-odd years of wear and tear."

"Maybe we could get kinky again?"

Seeing her eyes light up surprised me. "Oh Mark, you are just full of surprises." We shared a last kiss before hugging one final time, feeling her sob against my chest. "Thank you for this weekend," she whispered, "Even if I never see you again, I know I'll never forget you."

"Trust me, I'm treasuring every moment too, Elise."

I waited until she was on board the train and it was pulling out of the station before I left to collect my car and eventually make my way into Spain.

*****

Driving down the mountain road from Andorra back into France, I whistled along to the tune playing on the stereo as I knew Toulouse wasn't too far away. I'd had an absolute blast during my travels around Spain and Portugal. Met plenty of great people. Gorged on some delicious food. Definitely enjoyed more than enough sangria to last a lifetime. Met an Australian girl in Barcelona and spent three days and nights getting to know each other very well indeed.

I was happy to be returning to France as I knew I had at least another six weeks or so left before I needed to leave the Schengen Zone, and I had a long list of places I still wanted to visit.

The best part about Toulouse was arriving on the weekend so I could actually go and watch a game of French rugby league. Toulouse Olympique play in the English Championship, a level below the Super League. The southwestern part of France was rugby league heartland. Sure, rugby union was still popular in the area but in Toulouse and Perpignan, rugby league was incredibly popular too.

Enjoying time in Toulouse, it was quicky time to head towards the coast, stopping in Carcassonne, which is a medieval walled city that has exploded in popularity in recent years. To be honest, I thought it was nothing short of a tourist trap as I wandered around, left rather stunned at how busy it was. I blamed Ryanair for making it such a popular destination. I was left wondering what the inhabitants thought of the busloads of tourists arriving daily...

I avoided Montpellier as my next destination was the city of Avignon. What drew me was history. Religious history. I am not religious at all, but I like my history and the history of religion can be fascinating. And that's what led me to Avignon, the fact it was once the seat of the Catholic Church though that was a long time ago. It was also a perfect place to base myself to visit towns and cities such as Nimes, Arles, Aix-en-Provence and Marseille, the first two places home to plenty of Roman and even Greek-inspired ruins, another interest of mine.

I'd used Airbnb and other apps to book accommodation with locals during most of my time in Spain and intended to do that again in France. My hostess in Avignon lived in a newly built apartment not far from the city centre, close enough to the train station that walking there wouldn't be a problem, and best of all was the free parking spot.

Buzzed up to a top-floor apartment, I hadn't expected my hostess to be home as our original conversations suggested she would have been away for work. Making my way up to her floor, I knocked and was greeted by an absolute vision of beauty. The dark mahogany hair was one standout that framed an utterly gorgeous face, two emerald green eyes gazing up at me slightly from behind thin glasses, and the tight blouse did nothing to hide the tight little body she had.

"Mark?" she asked with a smile.

"Chloe?" I asked in return.

"Oui! It is a pleasure to meet you in person. I was meant to be away for a conference during most of your stay, but it was cancelled last minute due to a wave of sickness. Please, come in."

Following her inside, I was surprised at the short skirt and click of heels, assuming she'd returned home from work. No idea what she did, but some of the things on her walls suggested an interest in African history and culture. Leading me towards a bedroom, it was well furnished, cosy and warm on the first appearance. Dumping my bags, she was waiting in the doorway.

"Care for a drink? Where have you driven from?"

"Toulouse. And I'd absolutely love a drink."

Following her to a modern-looking kitchen, I couldn't help gazing up and down her body as she opened the fridge to grab a glass of wine, her head turning in time to catch me looking at her. All she did was smile before asking, "Do you drink beer, wine or spirits?"

"I'd love a beer."

"Good. I always keep some good beers for guests. Not French. French beer is merde. If I want a good beer, I'll drink something Belgian. I don't mind German beers, but I find them too gassy."

Accepting the bottle of beer and clean glass, she poured herself a glass of wine, taking the bottle with her as she sat down on the couch, immediately patting the spot next to her. Sitting down, I poured my beer and took a sip, groaning as it was absolutely delicious. Glancing around the living room, I finally had to ask, "What's your interest in all this? Are those face masks?"

"Well, what you must know first is that I work at the university and am currently an associate professor, still working on my doctorate..."

"I thought a professor would be some old white-haired guy three times my age?"

"Not quite. I graduated high school somewhat early, finished my first degree quickly and have since kept studying while working. My interest is in African culture and history, and I travel there at least twice a year on research assignments. My interest is general in nature though my primary focus of study is pre-history, the dawn of humankind, for example."

"Hang on, if you're an associate professor..." I paused and looked at her again. There was no way she was over thirty. "You're too young to be that, surely..."

"I'm twenty-eight years old," she replied with a smile, "Thank you for saying I look too young. That's a nice compliment. You're how old?"

"Twenty-one."

Her hand didn't hesitate in running down my cheek where there was a day or two of stubble. "Well, while there are touches of a baby face, you have a maturity about you that I can sense."

"Travelling by yourself across the world, then hopping in a car and doing the same around Europe..."

"How have you found France so far?"

"Beautiful. Enjoyable. The people have proven to be far friendlier than I was told."

That made her laugh. "Ah, you haven't been to Paris yet. That might change your opinion about French people. Otherwise, we're no different than anyone else."

"I must say your English is perfect though the accent..."

"Too many of us sound American. I learned my English in school and continue using it daily. I like being bilingual. I often head over to the United Kingdom, visiting many of the universities over there." Sipping at her wine, she looked me up and down again. "You're here for at least a week?"

"That's the plan. I'll spend a day or two wandering around Avignon, then I'm going to take some day trips."

"As my conference isn't happening, and classes have finished for the summer, I'm finding myself without anything to keep my time occupied. Would you care for some company?"

"Offering to be my tour guide?"

"Absolutely. Where are you going close to Avignon?"

"Definitely want to see Nimes and Arles."

"Oh, they are beautiful and full of history. I'll definitely accompany you there."

"Then there's Aix-en-Provence."

"We just call it Aix. Stunningly beautiful. Any chance you'll head to Marseille?"

"Yes. I was tempted to stay there, but it's grown to be an enormous city and the idea of driving around it was similar to the idea of driving around Paris or London. Thanks, but no thanks."

"Do you have any plans for tonight?" I couldn't help looking over the rim of my glass as I sipped at my beer. She shuffled close, resting a hand on my thigh. "I've checked out your social media, Mark. Apologies, but I just wanted to get to know you better before you arrived. You know nothing about me. I'm thinking we enjoy dinner and perhaps a drink or two. I am an open book. Nothing to hide."

"I'm learning that French women are confident and upfront about things, that's for sure."

"Yes, I've noticed you've made some friends from what you've been posting. You have found enjoyment in the pleasure of the flesh? I won't be offended if you said yes."

"I've met a few wonderful women on my journey so far."

That made her smile as she refilled her glass, taking another sip. "I'm glad the conference was cancelled as I was hoping to meet you in person. And now that you're here, I find myself wanting to spend time with you."

"I take it you're single? I mean, I would never... um... It's just you're so..."

She smiled before leaving a soft kiss on my cheek. "Another compliment. Thank you. Yes, I am very much single. Unfortunately, I've found most men are intimidated by me. Not only in my professional life, but when it comes to my private life. I do not mix business and pleasure. Had more than one professor double my age offering to help me in exchange for sex."

"Part of me can't blame them for trying."

"I also have interests in the bedroom that most men..."

"Are you talking about butt stuff? Because I've got to be honest, Chloe, I've enjoyed more of it in my time in France than I'd probably ever have had should I never have visited France!"

"Not just 'butt stuff'. If I were to show you what's in my wardrobe..."

"I can imagine, I guess."

"I didn't mean to turn this conversation sexual, Mark. But as you suggested, I am confident and I know what I want, and I don't like to what the English call dilly-dally. I'm not sure what your interests are..."

"I thought my interest was obvious."

"You're trying to be subtle when checking me out. I wore this on purpose for when you were arriving. My thoughts are for you to shower and change so we can head out for dinner. Maybe a drink or two afterwards. There are lots of places to relax in town. Then we can head back here, and we can go to bed."

"You are quite the woman, Chloe. I'm glad I chose to stay with you."

She took one of my hands and there was sadness in her eyes. "I am a little lonely, to be honest. It's why I host people. I don't usually host single men. I always check their online presence to assure myself that I will be safe. It has been a couple of years since my last relationship."

"The men of France should be ashamed of themselves."

That made her snort then burst into giggles. "You are very sweet, Mark. I think I'm going to enjoy having you with me this week." She paused and leaned in closer, a hand on my chest. "And maybe I could convince you to stay a little longer if you're not in too much of a hurry, particularly if things worked out well in one regard."

After a shower, I dressed nicely as I figured it would be something Chloe would expect, even though it was rather warm in the south of France. I made sure the trousers I wore were light-coloured and wore a shirt that would breathe. I was used to heat, being Australian and all, but summer near the Mediterranean was very warm indeed.

Chloe approved with a smile, the click of her heels on the floor as she leaned up to kiss my cheek. "Ah, a touch of cologne. Very nice," she stated.

"I figured that a night out with a professor..." Taking a chance, I placed my hands on her lower back, earning a smile of approval. "Chloe... I'm used to things working out fast with the women I've met so far..."

"Is there anything wrong with knowing immediately that you want someone?"

"No."

"Mark, as soon as I opened that door and saw you, physically, I would have leapt on you straight away. What I've learned since then is that you are very sweet. A quiet confidence though not bordering on arrogance. And I think if I asked about previous lovers, you would be respectful, yet I know if I spoke to them, they would say nothing but wonderful things about you."

Having been born and spent most of her life in Avignon, she knew all the best places to go. We started out at a small bar where we enjoyed a drink before moving on to a restaurant that she told me served some of the best food in the city. She wasn't wrong as I didn't leave a single morsel on any plate in front of me. Conversation flowed easily between us. I loved making her laugh. Her accent was beyond arousing. Whenever she giggled, I found myself blushing at the way she'd look at me.

After dinner, she knew of another bar where we could enjoy a drink or two with music in the background. When couples started to get up and dance, I offered my hand, a million-watt smile forming on her gorgeous face, unable to stop smiling myself when she moulded into my body, caressing her back as we swayed.

"I can't even remember my last date," she stated softly, "I'm usually so busy with work and studying, but even with all that, I just can't find a man worthy of my time."

"And I am?"

"I know this might not be more than a week together. I can handle it."

"If you're sure..."

"Let's have one more drink and then go home."

Walking back to her place hand in hand, she was in a very good mood as Avignon was very quiet of an evening. The apartment block she called home was tall enough to require an elevator. She slid out of her heels as soon as we were in her apartment, picking them up and glancing back at me. I followed her into her bedroom, glancing around to see it was as warm and inviting as the bedroom I'd booked but was left thinking I might never use.

Her hands rested on my chest when she turned to face me. She must have been nearly six inches shorter than me with her heels on, so without them... "Is this too fast?" she whispered.

Caressing her cheek made her smile. "Not at all. I'm still a little surprised..."

"I'm glad it was cancelled... I'll send a couple of 'Get Well' cards but thank them for getting sick."

Helping off her blouse, the bra she wore was red and looked fantastic against her pale skin. Unzipping her skirt, which fell to the floor around her ankles, the panties not leaving much to the imagination. She shuddered as my fingers ran over her soft skin and we shared a soft kiss. The feeling felt different to previous lovers, that this wasn't just going to be sex, that this might be... romance?

Her fingers were quickly working at the buttons of my shirt, sliding that off my shoulders, her hands moving to my chest. I didn't have a six-pack or pecs. I worked out but only to keep up a general level of fitness. Perhaps some tone but that was about it. Helping off my trousers as I slid out of my shoes, her hand caressed the tent in my underwear as the next kiss was intense, enjoying the soft moan she made into my mouth.

Moving onto the bed, she quickly worked off my underwear, her hand gripping my cock as I undid her bra, making her chuckle as I checked the label to see her cup size. C-cup and they were absolutely perfect. Perky and still sitting wonderfully on her chest, her nipples pink and inviting, her stomach was flat but she had delicate curves, her legs incredibly smooth as I ran my fingers down her thigh.

"I love that you're taking this slow," she whispered, "I still remember the last man I was with. He just tried sticking his cock inside me as soon as he had it out."

That made me snort, leaving both of us giggling. "You're a woman to be savoured, Chloe," I whispered.

That brought her to a halt, that same beautiful smile forming before she left such a kiss on me, I was left breathless for a few seconds. Slowly sliding off her underwear, she didn't hesitate to spread her legs. The fact she was shaved smooth was a slight surprise. "I prefer it when I'm with a lover," she admitted, "And I knew that I'd be taking you to bed while you were here, Mark."

"Confident?"

"If I had to, I would have just walked into your room and offered myself in the end."

"What do you like, Chloe? Or what do you want?"

Her hand rested on my chest again, those beautiful green eyes looking at me intently. "I want to make love tonight, Mark. I want something tender... Gentle... Loving... I want to feel loved even if that feeling doesn't really exist..." She paused and cleared her throat. "Tomorrow night, however... I'll tell you later..."

I drank in her body once I had her on her back, not an inch of her skin untouched. From the top of her head to her delicate little feet, I had her giggling, moaning and writhing as I sensed her arousal soaring. And when I finally spread her legs, her pussy glistening with excitement, I just had to finally taste her. She was immediately babbling in French as I slowly ate her out.

"I love doing this," I whispered, "And I know I'm going to love doing this all the time I'm here."

"I'll sit on your face another night," she moaned, "And we can even have fun when we're out."

That had me raising my head. "Exhibitionist?"

"Most men are too afraid."

"I'm not. I'll make you cum in the middle of a town square if necessary."

"Oh god, make me cum now please..."

I learned one thing that evening. Chloe was multi-orgasmic. The first one arrived, and she cried out, feeling her thighs trying to squeeze my head as I didn't relent on her pussy. She whimpered in French before giggling, switching to English, wanting me to keep going. Not a chance I'd stop eating her sweet pussy. My god, like nectar of the Gods, it was so good.

After a second orgasm, I leaned up to kiss her, feeling her fingers run through my hair before I lifted my head just enough to gaze into her eyes, making her giggle again as I kissed back down her body to her pussy. Gazing up just before I started licking her again, she whispered, "S'il te plaît, lèche-moi."

I could have done that the rest of the night. Sometimes, you just go down on a woman and realise straight away you could do that for the rest of your life. Her scent drove me wild. Her taste was something else. I loved the noises she made whenever I got her off. I didn't count how many times I got her off in the end, only stopping when I could see she'd had enough.