All Comments on 'Lost & Found: A Charm for Trinity'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I'm glad to see your back. I have missed your writing. I have thoroughly enjoyed all of your tales of familial bonding Please continue.

RasmatRasmatabout 8 years ago
Just as I suspected when I saw the writer's name.

An outstanding story. It does hint of another chapter, part, episode. Hope I'm seeing and not hoping that. There are only a few who even come into the neighborhood of the skill of Beachbum on this site. An easy but inadequate five stars/ favorite. Keep it up.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Wow

what a heart wrencher but a lovely story just the same. Thoroughly enjoyed the read thank you

Robdog53Robdog53almost 5 years ago
Fascinating .

I'm a sicko and love taboo , however I found myself more engrossed by the characters and not so much the hot sex . And the sex was hot . Well done , I'm hooked

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

I started to really getting upset at the beginning reading about the snake seducing the mom and the dad seeming to so easily accept her cheating on him in his own home. I can’t tolerate husbands that are so weak they easily give up on their wives. Protect her and fight for her or divorce her, it is as simple as that. Be a man not a sniveling pussy. She’s your wife for Pete’s sake. Here you go again pulling so much emotion out of the reader. The sex in this chapter was great. The younger seducing the older. The clear emotional detail of their buildup to their point of no return. And the climax of getting caught and the resulting confrontation with their, so called, parents was so cathartic. Damn you for your power over the reader’s emotions. Again, well done. Looking forward to the next chapter. I hope their parents get there shit together and the snake gets run over by Scott’s rust bucket.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...