All Comments on 'Katie 01: Katie's All Grown Up'

by PrincessKatie69

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

For your first story, you’re off to a good start. It’s a nice read.

DunkirkDunkirk3 months ago

Daddy needs to fill her cunt with his seed and leave a baby bump.

SugarDaddyDomSugarDaddyDom3 months ago

that's a good girl. keep the stories going, Daddy is so proud of you

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Absolutely perfect! I loved this. Please I need more !

cleveland1rockscleveland1rocks3 months ago

You’re a very good writer. Mindless naughty fun!

PrincessKatie69PrincessKatie693 months agoAuthor

From the author to the commenters who seem to just... want a different story than what I'm writing: you know you can just, like, read something else, right? This is the nonsense fictional erotica that I want to write. It's pointedly not real, if it were real, it would be disgusting. That's why my characters behave like cartoonish clueless stereotypes or depraved and manipulative creeps... cause it's what I find hot in *fiction*.

Katie is not acting like a child, she's acting like the unrealistic, utterly over the top, unbelievably clueless woman that exists in my mind. I don't want people who act like mature and functional adults in love or lust but are related, I want nasty, seductive trash that is horrifying in every place except fiction. You don't have to read it if it's not for you, but commenting with what I should be doing according to your particular tastes isn't going to get you anywhere. I'm a grown, educated and well-adjusted woman who's writing what is basically fantasy to get myself off. It's for me more than it is for you.

For those of you who love it... Thanks, you're getting lots more. Britney and her (bio) daddy are just as unrealistic and they're coming soon.

xoxo

Katie

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

YES. LETS GO. This is EXACTLY the kind of stories I’ve wanted to read. Utterly depraved and somewhat clueless daughters being personal cocksleeves for their family! You’re such a good girl! I cannot WAIT to read Britney’s stories. And I’ve already started to crush on Katie. I wish she was my daughter (in my fantasies!)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love the naivety. Keep the stories and me cumming!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Liked it..keep going…

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Princess Katie, I think your story is funny and over the top silly. That's ok, I didn't come for a lecture on "how things should be done." Maybe we all have secret fantasies that are silly in the light of day.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You left out the part where "Katie" was skipping home after sunset and went into dark alley, and a big man jumped out and took all her clothes off her, but she just laughed and laughed because she knew there was no way those little clothes would fit him...

Leighcherie93Leighcherie93about 2 months ago

This series is sooo hot. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPrincessKatie69@PrincessKatie69
Just a woman exploring kinky fiction, nothing about what I write should be considered remotely acceptable in real life but damn if it isn't hot to read. Because what I like to read has **no place in real life**, I don't write realistic characters. Mine are utterly clueless and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES