All Comments on 'It's Only Fair Pt. 02'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Keep it cumming

As enjoyable as part 01, and hoping parts 03-10 are planned.

Lonely_readerLonely_readeralmost 5 years ago
Very good

I missed the first part, definitely not going to miss the next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5 Amy is nuts but it's still a fun read.

Amy is crazy but Chase won't be complaining until he's got three plus kids on the way and it's too late. I meant three plus, twins and multiple births run in families. Thanks for the good bedtime story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Best chaperone ever.

Great metaphors. I think that pill only works until 72 hours after.

tmark0099tmark0099almost 5 years ago
So twisted. The best.

Only brother with three sisters is incest heaven. Lol

PhineasNPhineasNalmost 5 years ago
ch. 2

Too much of the same for my taste. I like the overall story -- three sisters falling for their brother -- but both of the first two chapters have identical plots. Also so much of this chapter is unrealistic. There's no way a guy would be able to start cumming in one sister and then pull out and cum in another. Maybe the second sister would get one shot, maybe the last few dribbles of cum but certainly not equal or multiple ropes. Also the father doesn't notice a head bobbing up and down on a 9-inch cock? There'd be a good 2 feet of protrudence from the sheets and quite a bit of movement going on.

Jmaster32Jmaster32almost 5 years ago

I need more. I live this series

goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
i like the story

i think it's a good continuation from 1. Looking forward to the next chapters. Very clever.

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckalmost 5 years ago
It's a good fantasy

Some have criticized parts of the story for being unrealistic or not quite factual in certain aspects. So what?? It's a fantasy and a good one too! Keep writing the series. Jenna is hot!

beanburner69beanburner69almost 5 years ago
more

Well Dugan you did it again . Looking forward to more. And how about a follow up on use your sisters instead?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
awesome, again

great story, and i like the clever reference to your mario kart stories too. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it

I could do without Amy cheating on her boyfriend (i.e. not having one at the moment the story takes place), but this is still fantastic. A++ for consensual sibling impregnation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Knocked up sisters

Amy can't possibly give the twins the morning after pill. She needs to give them pre-natal pills to make sure those baby bumps grow but let them think it is the morning after pill and birth control. They are naive and will believe it. Whether they know it or not, the twins really want to be knocked up and I bet they are ovulating.

Especially loved the part where they confessed that they would turn choose their brother's dick over any other. And the begging was great too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
72 hours

She dosnt need to give them the wrong pills since the morning after pill is only effective for 72 after sex. after that it has now effect since it dosnt stop an active pregnancy.

LactationLoverLactationLoverover 4 years ago
Hot as fuck

Amy could be playing on their ignorance that birth control pills will prevent them from getting pregnant, where as it does take a while to kick in. Or she could make a mistake and wait the week to give them the morning after pill, and its too late. Either way, love the story, can't wait for the next part. Always loved brother sister pregnancy stories, this one hits all the marks. Glad that its not one of those stories that parents catch them and its all over, I like happy endings not sad ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Omg I can’t wait for more!

Love the story so far, not thrilled about the twins being knocked up. Or even Amy going off the pill to get knocked up I think it’s a fantastic story without breeding, but everything else is fantastic and exciting! And I can’t wait to read about the rest of the week he has with the twins and the weekend they have together at Amy’s place! Can’t wait!!

shyspudshyspudover 4 years ago

wonderful, came twice....

a bit concerned about the way Amy is with" no pills, oh well" but brilliant story and well put together. Hope you continue it

kade435kade435over 4 years ago
Even better

I think this one is even better than the 1st part, his sisters just submitted to him, and Amy confessed why she kept doing it, she felt safe in his arms in a control that she had over her, that even he didnt know had... it was extremely hot, and as always very well written. I like incest-theme based stories, and normally I dont like group sex, because its as its named sex in group, just that without feelings, but you made it enjoyable, especially as a guy I like when there is love involved and not just his dick... just because its 1 man and more than 1 woman doesnt mean its every guys dream, at least to me there has to be feelings beyond the attraction/cravings... Hope you make more incest-based, the vannila kind, just brother-sister stuff, sole man, sole woman or sole man twins.

thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago

Great series, really hope you follow it up with another chapter. The end suggests that there was an intention to continue when you write that Chase could live with Amy when he goes to university and even that the twins may join them.

Interesting on whether the 'day after pill' would actually work a week later I saw one commentator post that it's only effective in the first 72 hours after intercourse. If that's correct that there's another facet to the story cause both the twins are likely to be pregnant. So maybe would want to follow suit and get pregnant by Chase as well.

So much more of a story to be written. Hope another chapter happens in the future.

Thanks for a great story.

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 4 years ago
Great story.

"I hope you're right,"

Yep, in real life it could go either way, although with the sisters already sharing with each other they would probably be okay to share with someone else if he fell for another girl, as long as they still got some occasionally. And if one of them found someone else, he'd still have two to comfort him, then one, and time to adjust to the change, although rather painfully if Amy was the one who "left". Mind you, Amy would probably still want him on the side.

Wondering about the morning after pills though. AFAIK, even 3 days is pushing it, and a week's asking for trouble, and Amy would know that. The story even hints at this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very good

I am liking the story in general. I am not a big fan of Amy as she comes across as a manipulative bitch especially the first story she is 26 but acts like a teenager still living at home, not a successful adult. And the flashes of actually liking the brother seems few and far between. It is hard to describe but it feels very much like she has an ulterior motive about maybe ruining their lives? Especially around the whole pregnancy thing. Hopefully I am wrong and it works out, we will see.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 Stars

I Hope that Chase and the Twins figure Amy Out ... She is A Bitch

PeterPeePeterPeeover 3 years ago
Great story!

Amy fascinates me by the perverted ways she is manipulating their siblings into having incestuous sex and even indulging in the chance Chase might knock his sisters up. Amy clearly enjoys the incestuous aspects, as she keeps emphasising on that. I love her way of thinking and would enjoy exploring that further

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Wow, what is the saying "Have your cake and eat it", that is exactly what Chase has. This story is well written and definitely an interesting read. Where will it all end. Well done 5 stars

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 3 years ago

Great storyline, but REALLY, How naive could they be. You need to take the morning after pill within a certain time after sex. The twins are more likely pregnant already and if they waited up to a week like Amy said, forget it...Amy’s definitely got an agenda here I just can’t wait to see what it is..and why. I can’t wait to see which sister he may end up with or maybe none...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago
AWESOME adventure

One of the BEST family incest stories.

What is next?

Can’t wait for the next chapter!

Radomir1Radomir1almost 3 years ago

Great story.

Great characters.

It would be funny if the twins had safe days and got pregnant. But Ami's pill didn't work, the 1% happened, and she became pregnant.

Asenath_MarshAsenath_Marshalmost 3 years ago

Amy is psychotic, abusive, selfish, and an all around bitch.

Of course this means I love her. I'm fucked up, sue me.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

Just love the humor! This old man is sitting here laughing and grinning like a loon, all the while he’s got a woody. You are a magician of the highest order to do that to a guy almost 70 years old!

IJS0904IJS0904over 2 years ago

Well done and hilarious.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 2 years ago

What a great story. I love it! …on to the next part

;-p

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The last part wasn’t as good as the previous parts. I don’t know how it could be. Everything came together except for the morning after pills. Amy is just fucking with them. Unnecessary!

Bill S.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Five**5**Stars...right off the bat, that has to be posted...fantastic chapter...full of fun, ending on an EMOTIONAL note!! That aspect makes these stories all the better!!

I see negative energy is still being posted...not nice, NOT NICE AT ALL, y'all...say something nice, or do not say anything...WHINERS!!

On to next chapter, now...😙😙🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

ghalbertmckghalbertmckabout 1 year ago

Wonderful premise and well written, AND as a person who parented several kids over the years, I can't imagine how anyone would find the morning sickness, delivery, and an ensuing 16 or more years of child-rearing to be erotic.

MakehandpartyMakehandpartyabout 1 year ago

This is probably the single hottest incest series I've ever read. I can see this, as I read it, playing out as one of the highest production value films (not just porn) with people who not just act, but can fuck like pornstars. But I have a vivid imagination. Still, in my head, this would be a movie I would watch again and again!!

cunnylicker72cunnylicker72about 1 year ago

Loved it! Very well written.

KittyLover80KittyLover8012 months ago

Excellent. 5 Stars.

NickCaveNickCave11 months ago

I was really starting to dislike Amy. The author played with my mind masterfully...portraying Amy as some evil puppet master. She was getting pleasure too, but she was manipulating the hell out of her twin sisters, and even though Chase knew what Amy was up to based on their prior conversations, she was still playing him as well during their drinking games. Chase might have broken Brianna and Jenna like they were wild animals, but he destroyed the real object of his desire - Amy. She confessed it to him. "...If anything, you're the one in charge. I can't control myself when I'm around you. I hope you know that. Respect it. The power you have over me. Over all your sisters."

Look at how her mind is already working. Planning the next weekend. Planning the need for a bigger place to live!! Chase has forever changed Amy and it will be interesting to see where this goes from here. There is still one thing I'm not completely sold on and that's the morning after pills. Perhaps it's because I saw Amy as this evil sexual mastermind who admittedly hated how easy her younger siblings had it compared to her at their age - what could fuck the twins up worse than both being pregnant with Chase's baby? With the way Amy is spilling her guts to Chase - professing her love - I'm not so sure she would do something so evil to her two little sisters.

Spector Dugan is a great writer. I don't think I've ever disliked one of his stories. So far, this story has been incredible!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A brothers cock is very addictive. My brothers got to me quite early. now that I'm older, whenever I think about I go back to the glorious memory. It's like my insides are being tickled with pure love. Nothing can ever feel as good as that first time your brother completely fills you with his cock and you feel him ivibrate inside you. It's usually during that first minute when stops moving to let me get used to him. Sometimes I would let him know I was ready by contracting as hard as I could, that's when he knew I wanted him badly. Also, the first time he got inside me, my cum was really clear. I totally soaked him. I genuinely incredible experience that Idont regret. If you've thought about ever letting your brother fuck you with his cock, seriously do it. You will have a lifetime of memories and a soaking hole. My entire body has goosebumps right now.

TransguycharlieTransguycharlie9 months ago

I can’t stop playing with myself over this story, it’s so good

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Considering it is a series...I'm kind of apprehensive about reading the next part, trending as it is toward dumb conclusions.

One star lost to the whole "getting your sisters pregnant" thing. Not sexy. Never sexy. Not even for incest. (Which says a LOT.)

One star lost for the whole "You're really in charge, Chase." nonsense. It was fine with Amy in charge. The ridiculous need to put the one dude involved 'in charge' after all of the oldest sister's machinations is tortured at best, trope-tastic at worst, and wholly unnecessary.

If the next one has knocked up sisters or Suddenly Charles(Chase) is in Charge, I'm going zero stars off the bat and it will have to work wonders to move me up from there.

Which will end up a waste of some really well-written smut...I mean, erotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES