All Comments on 'It's Only Fair Pt. 01'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
AvidReader47AvidReader47about 5 years ago
Nicely

done. I'll be waiting for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Unrealistic

A 19 year old and two 18 year olds need a baby sitter? You lost my interest on the first page.

RockyStoneRockyStoneabout 5 years ago
Niceeeeee

I thought some a little trite, but I saw it your way in the end. Pissed at the parents, so why not get your little sisters knocked up! You know brother is going to be getting plenty of little sis as soon as Amy heads out. When you're a dog, bark like the big dogs.

RS

colrbtddscolrbtddsabout 5 years ago
Can't wait !

Well done - a delightful read. hurry back with part 2

canoodlistcanoodlistabout 5 years ago
Can't wait for

Can't wait for the next chapters. Very hot story.

BerowulffBerowulffabout 5 years ago
Love it!

Great story and very easy and exciting to read. Can’t wait for part 2! Thnak you! :)

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 5 years ago
Excellent story

What a fantastic read. I do hope you will write more of this hot n sexy tale.

Bi47Bi47about 5 years ago
Mmmmmmmmmm

Definitely can't wait😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Bbravo

That was a mighty fine story and I figured that Amy set part of it up. It will be interesting to see where you take it without getting to confusing.

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 5 years ago
Lovely!

5***** magic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A Nice Read

Unlike the anonymous critic who complained that the story turned him off because it was unbelievable for a 19 year-old brother and 18 year-old sisters to need a babysitter... The premise of the whole story is unbelievable; that's why it is called fiction. Gee whiz. I liked the story. I am the oldest sibling in my family, like Amy, and resented the fact, at times, that I had to put up with the peskiness and nosing around of the youngsters. I never would have come anywhere near the incestuous goings-on that happened in this story, Heaven forbid, but I can understand the feelings of resentment and the search to get even for the trespasses of the past. One can surely dream and I appreciate the effort that went into writing this story. I'm not sure it really needs another chapter as I feel it is pretty much complete as is. But what do I know?

Roger.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Agree with anon... must be snowing in hell.

Only started.

I jnow things have to be set up. But, really. 26 yo living at home? Guess she need parents money to live.

18 & 19 is adult age, even though they never act it. Why the fuck would they be home anyway. Babysitter, for adults!

Total bullshit and tells me the rest of the story will be lacking credibility.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
good one

When they all must be over 18, you have no choice.

For the record, I babysat my siblings at 15 (they were 6 and 12). I was able to make diner and watch TV during 4 hours.

jneric2691jneric2691about 5 years ago
Don't leave me Hanging!

Great story!

Isn't it amazing when people say this story is unbelievable? Those people have to remember this story takes place in the Literotica Universe and their laws apply.

Really loved the story!

Jneric

houseblackfyrehouseblackfyreabout 5 years ago
Don't listen to the haters

It's clear that you are limited by Literotica's strict rules. The characters ages aren't that important and are literally mentioned once. The build up and smut were fantastic as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome

One of the best I’ve read in awhile. I can’t wait for part 2! Bonus points if he knocks all three of them up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

Can wait for the next story.

Joe_RobertsJoe_Robertsabout 5 years ago
Must have more

1. I really enjoyed this story, it's really hot. Good Job Spector_Dugan!

2. There are a lot of ways this story could continue. one way to increase tension is if Amy is only able to get one morning after pill in town. Who gets it? What if the roads aren't cleared until the next day?

3. Personally, I'd like for any further sex to between the siblings. Let's not make this involve Mom and Dad, excluding that they discover the incest.

Winter_woodsWinter_woodsabout 5 years ago
Thank you for your hard work

You did an amazing job with this story ! The characters interactions , the descriptions,the goofy side of it everything's perfect .

Cant wait to read the secound part of the story and see where your imagination will lead !

Cant wait for the next chapterS !

I would love to help if you need it!

atom117atom117almost 5 years ago
great story

Loved the story, BUT you've left another cliff hanger!! Please continue this story SOOOON. :)

goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
fun sexy story

well written, love the tease and strip action!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

"The premise of the whole story is unbelievable; that's why it is called fiction."

@Roger, that might just be the dumbest thing I've ever read.

LactationLoverLactationLoverover 4 years ago
Great writing, and gripping story!

I love the buildup with the siblings, the teasing, the reluctance, then the giving in. So very well played. Will read the next installment soon too, came to this story when I found the second one first. There are a couple spelling and grammatical errors, though its expected with erotica, when you are excited to write hot material.

bipaddlerbipaddlerover 4 years ago
To the usual hater stooges who don't actually read:

For those leaving the bitchy, whiny comments about a 26 or 27 year old woman still living and sponging off her parents, go back and actually read the fucking story, s'il vous plait. No, she doesn't live there, the author was quite clear about that.

1> "Amy was out of the house before I was in high school." Page 1.

2> "Amy barely used her bedroom. It was furnished for a high school girl who no longer existed. My parents had left it that way, I suppose hoping it might entice their daughter to visit more often? Or maybe, with so many other rooms in the house, they forgot to redo it? I don't know...Amy had a big, white bed with pink carpeting and light pink walls with white trim. There was an old, lacquered white dresser and a desk. The room was otherwise empty."

3> "Look, Amy, I'm really sorry. I swear, I barely even saw anything. I'll wash your car. Clean your apartment. Please don't make me do this." Yes folks, yet a third mention; Amy has her own apartment. She's only home for the holidays.

Amy's independence is a key factor in the story; she grew up before her parents had money and it made her tough and self-sufficient. Her younger sibs grew up with silver spoons in their mouths and she views them with some contempt and resentment; it's the entire reason she pulled the whole escapade. To punish all three of them by humiliating them, not just Chase. It just made her horny and got out of hand.

Honest to God, I swear some people get on here for no other reason than to lightly skim over the stories and find something to bitch about so they can squat down and crap all over someone else's work. These [usually anonymous] moaners [who usually have submitted ZERO writing] don't even bother to actually read the damned stories.

If you're such a writing expert, publish some stories and sign your Lit name to your douchey comments so we can compare the object of your wrath to YOUR golden prose.

shyspudshyspudover 4 years ago

was so much better before Amy in the last page compared herself to her sisters and belittled them....hope it gets back to "excellent"

kade435kade435over 4 years ago
superb

I enjoyed this story, I gotta say that Amy`s resentement is misplaced but understandable but if she really only wanted to get back at their perfect little life, seh wouldnt also do her brother so she had to want him in someway before all of this or it started to happen after the naked thing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Suspension of disbelief is the cornerstone of any good story.

Becoming immersed in the tale and believing that these things COULD happen makes for a good read.

But come on now, finding a steak in the freezer, marinating it, and cooking it all in the space of one movie?

RaySunRaySunabout 4 years ago
EXCELLENT!

I absolutely LOVED and enjoyed this story.

Loved Amy's character ... her Dominatrix way about her.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 4 years ago
Fuck Amy, fuck her right to Hellhiem.

Yeah I couldn’t get past the cunt Amy. The story has no real intro in that it goes BOOM characters at war in a few sentences of even that many.

So with zero set up Amy is a whore’s filthy diseased cum leaking cunt. I was waiting for her to murder her siblings and I despise self righteous bitches. With that all being said... getting the twins literally on her side and her brother up against the wall then accusing him of shit, well no wonder her boyfriend wants to bolt.

So the brother hit the wall and hit the one star then wrote this.

I think I’ll skip all your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Alright the dick at the top clearly had his heart broken so he's being an ass.

Don't listen to that dick its a good story. Your a very good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
possibly the best writing in literotica i've ever seen

see title

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixalmost 4 years ago

The pacing was a little off, I think, but I loved it nonetheless. Especially Amy's attitude. Thanks for sharing :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
4 Stars

Amy was on the Pill but Her Sisters were not ? So Now maybe those girls lives are ruined because they had babies young .. Say Goodbye to college and I bet the parents will want to know who the Dad is .. I also bet Amy doesn't get her sisters the pill they need .. Amy is a Bitch to treat here family like that ..

MeBr123MeBr123over 3 years ago

Hot story, love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

Thought the story was really good as it unfurled. Really enjoyed it. I spent a weekend with twin cousins and we did a similar game. We all ended up getting ourselves off but were afraid to have sex. I later had sex with both of them but not at the same time. Was really worth it as one was a virgin and we secretly went out for a while. The other was at a party when her boyfriend stood her up. She was so wound up for sex that night she dragged me to her bedroom. Had one of the best nights sex I ever had.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Excellent story, can't wait to read the next par. I wonder of Amy will get the twins the morning after pill or will she chance letting her little sister getting pregnant as revenge on her folks treating her less than her younger sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story. Not mad at the babysitter issue. I read it as more of an "I'm preventing you from throwing a house party" not a veiled age play reference. Could have done without the nubile sister, but 5* overall.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 3 years ago

I don't know what I was thinking before!?!

I had favorited this story before even gave it 5 Stars, Why??? I don't know!!!

I tried to read it again and never made past the parents leaving. If I was Amy living on my own and had a planned date, I would have told the 'Rents tough shit, I got my life to lead and if they are worried about their 19 and 18 children being alone for a few hours then they didn't need to go out themselves. That line about her and her boyfriend being together for 3 years and could stand 1 night a part... I would have thrown back in their faces with 'well you've been together for over 20 so, so can you!!'

The whole set up made Amy out to be the bad guy and Bitch... but really she had every right to be. She shouldn't have taken it out on her siblings, but I can't blame her given the situation you wrote her in. I'd 1 * this if it was the first attempt at reading it... I'm really confused at why I rated it better before.

Asenath_MarshAsenath_Marshalmost 3 years ago

I want Amy to be my mommy.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

I read this before a few months (years?) ago. Still really hot AND humorous at the same time! The kid really hit the sex lotto. First to get access to a iconic goddess like Amy, and then to have what we called “donkey dick”, where you can pound away and not worry about cumming.

Great story.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
AWESOME story

Loved the sneaky game.

What a fantastic development!!!

Wish I was in the house!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Honestly, Amy pretending that her brother creeped on her and accusing him on front of the twins made it impossible for me to enjoy this. She is an absolute cunt for lying about such a serious transgression just because she wanted to manipulate her brother into fucking her.

AmatorVeritatisAmatorVeritatisover 2 years ago

"I was about to see my sisters' Kamchatkas."

You glorious bastard. Take your 5 stars and get out.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

This story seems designed for another site. Who leaves a babysitter for 18 year old twins and an older brother? Come on.

I think the original story was on SoL or some other site and the brother and twins were younger than 18. That makes more sense to me.

Am l right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She’s 25, doesn’t live at home, and her parents ordered her to babysit her 19 year old brother and 18 tear old sisters? And then she sexually abuses him? Come on, it’s utter garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story!

Honestly, all these people are moaning about the approach to the sex.. You're reading porn about fucking incest; you have zero morales, and who gives a fuck about the reason it's happening is porn!

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 2 years ago

Wow, Spector, I’m shocked at the harsh comments you’ve received. Am I one of the perv’s that came on this site to read kinky make believe stories (not real life) about incest? (Personally, brother & sister incest is my favorite kink.) This story is excellent by the way ;-p If this story bothers you, maybe it would be best for you to pick a tamer category. This category by no means as bent as some other ones you’ll find on this site.

roveroneroveronealmost 2 years ago

Superb...! Easily one of the best incest stories I've read on here.

Painted great picture of their bodies, and...

NO...! don't shave it like Jenna's

easy 5 and fave....

Was quite surprised about the cumming, but it is fantasy so no biggy Amy can't get to the pharmacy right away

Wandering_MinstrelWandering_Minstrelalmost 2 years ago

I find some of the criticisms here extremely unwarranted. Do the readers here not know that this is a work of fiction?

Would these people criticize "Romeo and Juliet" because it could be seen as "romanticizing" teen suicide?

This is a work of fiction and that is meant to give the author a level of license to explore various themes. If you don't want to take the ride with the author, don't read the story.

I agree with some of those who have offered advice on structure and pacing points. I have no issues with the basic story or its content. The author chose a sensitive subject and handled a point of view well. Whether I agree with that point of view is absolutely irrelevant.

My last word here and not related to this story. I am absolutely repelled by the characters in the play "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf". It is so well written, however, that I have read it and watched it performed a number of times. The quality of an author's story should NOT be measured by the "agreeablity" of either the subject matter or or the characters.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 1 year ago

@ Wandering_Minstrel

Well, this story isn't world literature and the comments section is not a forum for professional literary critics. Other than with "Romeo and Juliet", we, the readers, do not know what to expect from a story we devour here. On the the other hand we investst quite some time to work through some not so short tale like this one. Often a story captivates ones interest and even if it seems to go awry you might soldier through, hoping for a redeeming turn, for instance.

In the end the redeeming development might never happen, leaving the future commentator frustated and disappointed. In my opinion it is absolutely legit to vent here. To tell the author about the reasons for the dissent. The author might get some ideas for future stories and remains absolutely free to either take the proposals into account- or not.

In case of this particular tale of sibling sex, like so very often, I, having read it, have to weigh the entertaining value against the annoyances it contains in my opinion, to come to a verdict. I usually, and agreeably much to often, only comment if I'm overwhelmed in some way. I'm very sorry that, in the past, I was mimicking Don Qichote and decided to fight against windmills here. I try to refrain from it in the future.

Just for old times sake I will admit, that while this is probably well written and certainly quite hot, I'm somewhat taken aback by some elements. With that I shut my cakehole, figuratively speaking.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

Very good. I’m finding brother/sister incest stories more appealing as time goes on. And this one definitely helps with that.

Five stars from me Spector_Dugan ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 😉👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done & no marriage vows broken. 5 stars

Bill S.

Wandering_MinstrelWandering_Minstrelover 1 year ago

@a_reader_from_germany

My comments were addressed to the author of this work rather than to any specific individual who may have posted comments. I was looking to let the author know that I, and others, don't generally believe that complaints concerning "unpleasant" story elements are valid when they integral an necessary to tell the story or make the point the author intends. An author, whether talented and polished or otherwise, normally writes a piece because they have an idea or tale they wish to share with the reader.

An author makes no contract, as I pointed out by example, to spare the reader's feelings or to refrain from shocking the reader. I believe that this applies to all written works from great literature to the most humble works in which an author has a story to tell or a point to make. From the first paragraph to the last, it is the author's show and the reader is along for the ride. This is the point that I wished to make to the author. In commenting on works, I choose to concentrate on the quality of the storytelling as well as the prose the author uses. The subject matter tends to be secondary. I believe the author should demonstrate knowledge of the subject and tend to point out that gratuitous elements will not serve the author in the long-term.

I did not refer to any specific comments nor to any specific subject matter in my comment. I also took care not to suggest that comments of any type should not be made here. I essentially presented my view to the author that comments concerning subject matter should not dissuade from using "unpleasant" story elements if the author believes them necessary. I specifically chose examples to demonstrate that it is not only lesser known works that have been criticized for the nature of their content, but famous, critically acclaimed works as well.

Actually, I don't know why you find it necessary to address me concerning a comment meant for the author that does not refer to any comments you posted here. You are free post comments to the author here as am I. The author then is welcome read what ever subset of those comments they wish, or to ignore them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrific. I'm hoping and just about to look to see if there is more.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

The "Anonymous/BillS" from below is an idiot-he makes a veiled complaint about 'broken marriage vows', something NOT in this story, yet has to reference something he OBVIOUSLY has a problem with!! Was totally unnecessary, ruined his "five star rating" with that.

On the other hand, WanderingMinstrel makes excellent cases in both of his long postings about the AUTHOR'S RIGHT to creativity in how he writer's his FANTASY story for us, and expresses his appreciation for it. THEN, along comes another 'winner's who wants to not only complain about the story, but criticize WanderingMinstrel also!! How weak that was!

I APPRECIATE THIS STORY!! And SpectorDugan's efforts here, and in all the stories he has written!! Amy, for her conniving and self-serving tantrum, brought out SSSOOO MUCH emotion and fun, for her siblings AND herself!! They HAVE re connected, and moved 'some' of her resentment out of the way, while making memories for ALL of them.

Well Done, Sir!!!!Definitely a Five**5**Star Effort...🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌💫💫💫💫💫💥💥💥💥💥🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋😈

Now, on to the next part!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm gonna assume the ages were changed to fit within age guideline of this site. Once I convinced myself of that I really enjoyed the story. 5 stars. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

5 stars.

A great story. A good piece of fiction, hopefully not based on a true life event.

A good well timed build up in the plot to its inevitable outcome.

Extremely well scripted and lengthy sex scenes.

The page break between pages 4 and 5 really added to the suspense.

Wandering_MinstrelWandering_Minstrel12 months ago

Just a quick comment to TEXASMADDOG --

-- "On the other hand, WanderingMinstrel makes excellent cases in both of [HER] long postings" --

Just wanted to say that here. I've spent a lot of time being very private/quiet about my personal information so your assumption is a reasonable one. I've begun, to think it's important in American society to stand up and be counted, though so I thought I'd just let you know. 🙂 --

KREMOVKAKREMOVKA12 months ago

*oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh* just loving how sisters have no problems with brother cumming inside them!

KittyLover80KittyLover8012 months ago

Magnificent - I enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing it. 5 Stars. On to chapter 2.

JamjohnnyJamjohnny11 months ago

No broken hymen and blood. That's more than exciting. I like your work. Your writing is very enjoyable. Keep up the good work. This story was awesome.

TransguycharlieTransguycharlie9 months ago

Holy fuck that was amazing and I’m ready to blow my load over it

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why would a 19 year old and 18 year old need to be babysat? Ridiculous premise.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The same sisters being allowed to go away to UCLA have to be...babysat in their own house?

I was staying home alone when I was 12 regularly (parenting was more experimental, it seems, back in those days), but no way would people old enough to vote need a babysitter. If that's the case, those parents failed so epically, they should NEVER be allowed to go ANYWHERE without those kids UNITL they have 'fixed' them.

Great sex scenes though. Reconcile idiotic premise and it's five stars. Also...enough with the 'huge penis' and 'gigantic boobs'. Even visual porn has all sizes (especially in women). Minus a star for that, every time.

RandyPopRandyPop7 months ago

Most enjoyable read! I can't believe these readers griping about "the premise"! From what I can tell, all of your stories have a ridiculous premise. It's what makes them fun. You're so creative. Good work!!

seasteve123seasteve1235 months ago

How do people miss that the parents wanted them babysat so they would have to spend time together? I thought that was pretty obvious.

armando100armando1004 months ago

BEAUTIFUL STORY! REALLY LIKED IT!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES