All Comments on 'Interstellar Impregnation Pt. 06'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
GeneratorDGeneratorDalmost 2 years ago

Ha ha ha, gross. :D

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredalmost 2 years ago

Man, this started out great, but you just crossed a bridge too far for me.

rayironyrayironyalmost 2 years ago
Giggle! Such enthusiastic violations of propriety!

All our high school wishes and fears dragged to the fore

and vigorously executed!

GiovanniBruscatoGiovanniBruscatoalmost 2 years ago

That was fun. GeneratorD hit the nail on the head: "Ha ha ha, gross." Ha ha ha gross, indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really creative chapter. You're doing a great job of exploring more sex and human emotions.

lastman416lastman416almost 2 years ago

I agree with the others that I liked that this one was more creative. Both in the pairing and with the different… biological repercussions, I guess. I liked this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Aww poor Sophie, I hope she embraces herself in the future and accepts herself like Gabe does. And I most certainly hope she is pregnant with Gabes baby. Can't wait to read more as the story develops with these couplings. Keep us updated!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What exactly is this and please explain to me how it fits into the fetish category? Sounds more like fantasy to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is such a wonderful series. Excellent writing and incredibly hot scenarios where the pairs really get to know each other and want each other as people beyond just the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have to agree. What red-blooded, (hit-blooded), teenage girl), doesn't fantasize about fucking their teachers?

Comentarista82Comentarista8212 months ago

This pairing seemed far better than some of the others, and it proved relevant to her, as she let her inhibition go about "Daddy" seeing her do #1. That seemed silly, when the bladder just can't handle it--and no one else paid attention (except one, and that was hardly anything).

That aside, this was far better in terms of less awkward with the conversation, which should really start at the front or be something they end with--not during when they try to initiate sex and stop--as it just interrupts the flow. You detail the emotions and feelings well and the couplings are hot. 4

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...