Interstellar Impregnation Pt. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Each of you has been paired for optimal genetic compatibility," the high voice said.

"You stuck me with my sister!" Oliver shouted, "How is that compatible? You can't make me have sex with my own twin, let alone get her pregnant."

"Our analysis indicates you are more than well-suited for reproductive purposes," the monotone voice said.

Oliver groaned and slid to the ground. Almost immediately, he popped back up again like he'd been shocked. Whatever was holding their positions wanted him upright.

"You will stay in the stalls until you complete your responsibilities," the monotone voice said.

"Once it is complete," the high voice said, "You'll be moved to more comfortable quarters where you can rest, enjoy nutrients, and enact any procedures you feel are biologically necessary in order to ensure the healthy futures of you and your progeny."

"I don't care how you make it sound, this is disgusting," Sophie, said, primly. A tall, thin girl with auburn hair, she'd somehow managed to keep her glasses despite losing everything else. "Despicable."

"It is necessary," the monotone voice said.

Of course, the sixty students and two teachers told themselves that they would resist. That no offer of food or comfort could convince them to do this awful thing.

Yet the factors conspired against them. The very air, laden with hormones both natural and manufactured, filled their brains. The chemicals raced through their veins, thick as their blood. Biological need overwhelmed rational requests.

The boys all stared down at the naked girls offered up so alluringly. They supped on the scents and signs of arousal. They reveled in the driving need that seemed to radiate out of their dicks.

The girls, too, sensed the heat of their partner's sex so nearby. They became consumed by their own sudden, damning desire. Their aching need compounded by the strong, virile men they shared their stalls with.

Later, some would make excuses for their actions. A few retained their righteous anger. But most simply accepted that this had always been inevitable. No matter how they justified it afterwards, in the moment, their defenses crumbled.

And slowly, each couple succumbed.

12