All Comments on 'Indian Summer at Beartooth'

by zoolicious

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mybikecruisesmybikecruises12 months ago

So does the line get crossed now that both women have been played with nude and the men have obviously been handled nude? Both men are extremely excited about the women and the women(at least Nancy) wouldn't be so free to just jump into this adventure if they weren't thinking about diving into the deep end, especially Bancy saving most the money for an Indian and keeping the hog!

zooliciouszoolicious12 months agoAuthor

Thank you all, and to mybikecruises. I'm certainly open to exploring more with these couples. Anyone leaving comments is certainly invited to suggest where these guys go on their bikes.

LostDreamer79LostDreamer7912 months ago

What happens when the new bike arrives and Nancy and Anna head out to a rally alone barely dressed and nothing more for the trip…

TheJoker33TheJoker3311 months ago

Great story! Definitely would like to see more stories with these couples, lots of potential with them.

oldsage_1oldsage_111 months ago

Great story! You may have a winner there.

Cheers

SAGE

AvgNotNormalAvgNotNormal11 months ago

Great story, I think “Indian Summer” continues with the two couples becoming intimate in the pool after a local poker run. Then continue their adventures with another bike trip. It could be another rally or just a camping road trip.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzoolicious@zoolicious
I hope you find something enjoyable in any of my 39 stories. I've decided the stories with multiple parts still count as just one complete writing. That gives me eleven more ideas to flesh out and explore. All writers here appreciate your votes and comments. Check out my webs...