If It Ain't One Thing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

+++

Things were getting to the point where I would be able to handle most everything one has to do in life myself, but Kate was still doing the bathing stuff. I guess I was feeling way better because now without fail I was getting a serious erection during that process. Now, it probably would have helped if Kate didn't always take her sweet time about it, when she began using the soft warm washcloth on my balls I was having to clench my butt cheeks to keep from things letting go.

I was gritting my teeth, then glanced down and Kate's soapy hand was rubbing the knob under my foreskin. She had, like always, asked permission first. It became too much.

I let go, of course I did.

"Oh. Sorry." I said.

She giggled, and didn't stop. Instead, she switched from using just her fingertips to a full grip, now she most certainly was not merely washing me. For an older guy, I am fairly virile, still, twice back to back is not something I can accomplish really. Normal for me in that situation is maybe 15 minutes, a half hour.

Hell, this time I only barely wilted, then came right back up easily as firm as before.

"Wow!" Kate whispered quietly.

"Debra told me you had no trouble getting going." She added with a titter, her hand now rather busy.

Debra, huh? OK. I really did not expect this, but then knowing my wife, I probably should have.

Kate had a rather good idea of what she was doing, my second orgasm if anything was as strong as the first one. Then I felt wet, she was rinsing me with lukewarm water. She produced a soft towel, dried me, then she leaned forward, her mouth coming open.

"Whoa! Wait a minute, Kate." I managed to stop her. She looked mildly confused, but stopped.

Debra and I have an agreement, after a few things happened to seriously upset the apple cart in our lives. It damn near broke us up.

Touch is one thing, even one of those "happy ending" situations, if we both know all about it. After all, we both get massages here at home, usually from women. In fact, so far, always from women. Well, except for once. We even have a massage table in one of our spare rooms, actually the room that was Kate's bedroom at the moment, that is leaned against the wall. Things happen, we both know all about it. Then down in Reno, we have a couple we know, so I have seen Debra get what is way more than a massage, from a guy, while his wife works on me.

Still, that is just hands, touching.

To us, that is not actually sex, if that makes any sense. I like touch from others, so does Debra, that does not appear to bother either one of us.

Now some will not agree with that, and we don't care.

A blowjob is sex, and sex with others is not on the list.

Kate finished up, helped me get dressed, if dragging a robe over my shoulders is considered getting dressed.

"Did I do OK?" She asked me, which floored me. I couldn't help it, I started laughing.

"Hell, Kate. You are fantastic!" I told her.

"Thank you. I am glad you enjoyed that." She beamed at my compliment. Then she went into her bedroom to do lord knows what. I sat there wondering if she went in there to masturbate, to the fantasy of just having given an old man a hand finish.

OK. Probably not but it was a fun fantasy.

+++

Debs got home, we all sat around and ate dinner. She had called and told us she was bringing home some barbequed ribs and veggies, so we didn't do any cooking. I say "we didn't" since Kate had been doing it, me sitting there giving directions. That part was also fun, I claim that I am one hell of a good cook, and explaining to Kate each step along the way was interesting to do. She had even gotten to the point of knowing what to do, which seasonings to use and how much.

The two of them finished up the dishes, Kate went into her room, and Debra came over and we did a little bit of necking. Now I suspect that is different also, even married for now over a decade, we cuddle and neck like teenagers.

We ended up making love in our living room, Kate never came out but she never did much when Debra was home. Normally, after our evening meal was done, she would go to her room to study.

+++

The next change came when Fall classes began, Kate was enrolled in them five evenings a week. Often she left before Debra got home, and things had changed for me since now I was healed enough that normal daily things like toiletry and bathing I could handle.

Having Kate around was nice, it meant that Debra could get a rubdown from her, usually on weekends. In fact, by Fall that became an almost regular event, nothing involving me since no way would my still healing body allow me to try and do one. So Debra and Kate swapped, I usually just sat out in the living room watching TV.

We had fallen into lifestyle, best described as relaxed. Debra typically wears a robe around the house in the late evenings, Kate was doing the same, so was I.

Just a family. Other than a couple of times when Kate was helping me to bathe, there was not really any sexual hanky panky at all, other than glimpses of nudity here and there. The cooler weather had put a stop to Kate's sun bathing in the back yard much.

+++

It was the 3rd week of December when the phone rang. I was concerned quickly, Debra was crying.

She came and sat down next to me, the phone call was from a hospital in Boston. Debra's Mother lived in Boston, she was close to 90 years old. She had been moved to what is called hospice care, and from the report it was end stage.

I never got to know the lady well, over the years we had visited perhaps just half a dozen times. Debra never really spoke much about her, and calls were rare, on birthdays and holidays.

Debra had mentioned that they were not close, but now that she was passing, she wanted to be there.

I was in no condition yet to travel, not realistically anyway, and time was pressing.

That quickly, my wife was half way across the country, and I was alone here at my home, with my nurse.

It was just two days later when the call came around 8 in the evening, her Mother had passed.

Debra explained that she was executor of her Mother's estate, somewhat of a surprise considering the situation. I was thinking it was not that big of a concern, but it turned out to be way more than I ever suspected. Her Father, Debra had never spoken of much, he had been some kind of executive for a big corporation. Debra did mention that he wanted a son, not a daughter and made that clear as she was growing up.

Then she had really pissed him off by going to nursing school rather than business, like he had wanted. Needless to say, she was never really close to her parents like some families are. Her Dad passed long before Debra and I even met.

There was an apartment building, 40 units. Her mother's home, which turned out to be quite large. Stocks, bonds, investments, things I never knew of and stuff that even Debra had only slight knowledge of.

"I will be at least a month here, Danny. I can list the properties, find an attorney to handle that, close the insurance policies, and the investments. Then once that is done, I can come on home."

"Just how much is there in her estate?" I asked. This was all a surprise to me.

"It looks to be several million dollars, honey. It depends on what the properties bring, but there is well over a million just in investments."

I suppose my head was swimming when we finally hung up. My Debra was an only child.

A Month? No wife? Here at home, alone except for my young redheaded Nurse?

Money? A huge Inheritance? That I really did not give a hoot about, being alone for over a month I did. Not really alone, though. Kate would be here.

There was really just one issue, which popped right into my old head, much as I tried to put it aside.

A couple of years back when Debra was gone to school, there was an incident with a much younger professor, a one night stand. It took her six months to finally tell me about that.

That hurt, I never would have dreamed it was even possible.

Now I can try and say that I put that out of my mind, forgotten and forgiven. But my wife is a highly sexed female, with human urges we all have. In fact, easily as much if not more so than any woman I have ever known. Could she go an entire month with nothing happening?

Before the last incident, I would have said yes, of course.

Now? I admit I am not sure. She will be very busy during the day, of course. But what about in the evenings? She will go out for dinner, perhaps stop in some bar for a drink? Even if she ran into someone, or something happened, the only way I would ever know was if she were to tell me.

I think I discovered a flaw in myself, sitting here feeling suspicions, emotions, with absolutely no real reason for any of it.

Like I mentioned at the start of this, if it ain't one thing, it's another.