I Love You, Need You & Want You, Ma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having never heard his mother talk in such a sexual way before, it sexually excited him to hear her speak in such a sexual way now. It sexually excited him when she said cock, prick, hand jobs, and blowjobs. When she said that she had given his father regular hand jobs and blowjobs since her Prom night, was she hinting that she'd give him a hand job and/or a blowjob too now?

All he could do was to follow her lead. He hoped she'd give him some, hot, sexy, incestuous, pillow talk about her sexual past before giving him hot, sexy, incestuous pillow talk now. He hoped she'd tell him more about what she sexually did with his father. He pumped and pried her for more sexual information.

"I can't imagine you giving Dad a hand job and a blowjob," he said prodding her and playing her for more erotic details about her sexual life while hoping that she'd give him hand job too. "You don't have to answer my questions if they're too invasively embarrassing but I was just wondering. If you don't mind, tell me more about what you did sexually with Dad," he said.

While he looked at his mother with sexual excitement, seemingly ruining her mood, Elizabeth suddenly looked at her son with sadness. As if she was thinking if she should continue answering his sexual questions, she fell quiet. He wondered what she was thinking while hoping that he hadn't offended her. A delicate balance of trying to incestuously seduce his mother while not knowing how far across the incestuous line she allowed him to go, he had to play everything by ear. Better for her to take the lead and he'd surely follow.

"Does it sexually excite you when I tell you the sexual things that I did with your father?"

Quickly recovering from her sadness, she looked at him staring at her as if she was a porn star instead of his MILF of a mother. Then, ready to sexually tease him again, she gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look. Once again with her the queen of this sexy, sexual game, with him her pawn and an easy mark, she was playing him again. Yet, whatever her game, waiting for her to make her moves so that he could make his moves too, he was just happen to play her game of chess.

"Yes," he said while looking at her as if she was the most beautiful woman in the world.

She continued smiling while running a slow tongue across her red, full lips.

"I bet you'd like me to do all those sexual things to you, too. I bet you'd love to do all those sexual things with me," she said.

She paused as if rethinking what she was about to say next.

"Yes," he said and was all that he could say.

She leaned into him to whisper in his ear.

"I bet you'd love me to give you a hand job and/or a blowjob," she said.

She gave him a sexy grin and a naughty look while sexually teasing him.

"Yes," he said again and was all that he could say.

She looked incestuously at him in the way that he looked lustfully at her. Then, as if he wasn't sexually excited and shocked enough, she sexually excited him and shocked him even more by what she said next.

"I bet you'd love to lick my pussy while fingering my pussy," she said giving him the forbidden of licking and fingering her pussy. "I bet you'd love to make love to your mother," she said whispering her words in his ear before sticking her tongue in his ear and blowing in his ear. "I bet you'd love to fuck your mother," she said giving him the sexual image of him pounding her pussy harder and faster.

Now breathing through his mouth instead of through his nose, his jaw dropped and his eyes widened.

"Yes," he said. "I'd love to lick and finger your pussy just as I'd love to make love to you before fucking you."

Satisfied with her sexually teasing him, she smiled.

"What if I just masturbated you? What if I just stroked your cock and made you cum all over my hand?"

He never thought he'd be disappointed by his mother offering a hand job but he was. Now that she mentioned it and not that she drove him insane with sexual lust for her, he was hoping that she'd not only stroke his cock but also suck his cock before fucking his erect prick.

"Yes," he said. "I'd love for you to masturbate me, Mom. I'd love to cum all over your hand."

She stroked him a little harder and a little faster.

"I'm out of practice," she said. "It's been years since I've given a hand job."

While his mother stroked him, he persevered in his quest to learn more about his mother's sexual background.

"Tell me what you sexually did with my father. I want to know," he said looking at his mother with as much curiosity as he looked at her with sexual excitement. "It sexually excites me to know and for me to imagine you having sex with him."

As if she was telling him a bedtime story, she made herself comfortable against him. Yet, her mood changed again from sexual excitement, to sadness, and to anger. Obviously, she was angry when talking about her sexual past with her ex-husband to her son.

"Your father was a disrespectful and insensitive pig, especially when he was drunk and during those last few years, he was always drunk," she said.

She looked at her son as if apologizing for all that she was ready to say about his father's bad behavior.

"I'm sorry, Mom. You don't have to tell me if you'd rather not," he said.

She smiled at him as if he was her therapist instead of her son.

"It's okay," she said. "Having never told anyone, I'd rather talk about it to someone and better to you than to a stranger."

She fell as quiet as she looked sad.

"It's okay, Mom. I know how Dad was. I'd never judge you for whatever he did or made you do," he said while suspecting his father did some terrible things to his mother.

While still holding onto his prick and slowly sliding her fingers over the head of his cock as if it was her worry stone, she gave her son a warm smile.

"He was always trying to get me to flash my tits to his drunken friends. He encouraged them to touch me, feel me, and grope me. He even wanted me to have sex with his friends while he watched and masturbated himself. Always waiting for when I was carrying something, he used to pull off my bikini top and pull down my tube top to expose my naked breasts to his drunken friends. No matter which way I turned, one of his friends would be there staring while groping me," she said suddenly looking sad.

She looked at her son with sadness while, like father like son, he looked at her with sexual excitement.

"Sorry, Mom," he said but he wasn't apologizing for his father's bad behavior, he was apologizing for his own sexual excitement.

She looked away from him and stared down at his erect prick in her hand while continuing what she needed to say.

"God forbid I should wear a skirt, he'd lift it to my waist and try to pull down my panties to flash them my naked ass and pussy."

Knowing that's what drunken men do, guilty of that himself, especially when at a party with a hot, drunken woman, he looked at his mother with compassion and understanding.

"I'm sorry, Mom. We don't have to discuss this, if you'd rather not," he said.

As if she was being brave, she nodded her head.

"It's okay. It's in the past and I'm over it now. Yet, being that I'm obviously still angry over this, I need to talk about this," she said falling silent." While Robert cupped his mother's big breasts in his horny hands, she continued fondling her son's erect prick before speaking again. "Just as you obviously do," she said looking down at his hands on her tits. "Your father loved my big tits. He was proud of my shapely breasts and big nipples. I lost count how many times he showed men my naked tits against my will, especially whenever I was too slow to react and too drunk to stop him."

Angry that his father would sexually assault his mother in such a disrespectful way, he looked at her with anger mixed with sexual excitement. Now that he knew how it affected his mother, he felt guilty over all the drunken women the he and his friends sexually abused at drunken, college frat parties. What comes around, goes around and with his mother now a victim of men's sexual depravity too, he suddenly felt guilty over all the nasty and disrespectful things that he and his friends did while on Spring break.

"I'm sorry, Mom," said Robert suddenly feeling ashamed that he was acting like his father by asking her such personal, sexual questions.

Yet, like father like son, he imagined how sexually exciting it would be to exposed his mother to his friends and/or to other men. Like father like son, now that they were nearly sexually intimate, if she wore a tube top or a bikini in front of him, he'd be tempted to do what his father did and flash her tits to unsuspecting men. As much as he understood his mother's anger and felt her pain, he understood his father's sexual lust in wanting to share his wife by flashing her to his friends.

She continued her sexual confession and, again, as if his prick was her worry stone while rubbing his cock with her thumb, she didn't let go of her son's cock while telling him her sexual secrets. She even held his prick tighter while she confessed what her husband forced her to do and to endure. Perhaps, with her knowing that whatever she told her son, sexually excited him, she used her sexual confession as she would if giving him hot, sexy, incestuous, pillow talk. She used her sexual confession to further tease and perhaps even seduce her son, not that she needed to even try to seduce him.

"As if I was a Japanese woman riding the subway and forced to have sex with strange men, he'd leave me in a room with his drunken friends to smoke his cigar on the patio while they sexually assaulted me. Whenever I was drunk enough, he hoped that I'd have sex with his horny friends. The last straw was when three of his friends held me down against my will on the couch and stripped me naked. Admittedly, I was drunk, too drunk to stop them from stripping off my clothes. While one held my arms, another stuck his cock in my mouth, and a third was eating my pussy before trying to fuck me," she said.

Robert looked at his mother in horror.

"Those bastards! That's horrible Mom. Dad was a real dick to you," he said.

She looked at her son with sorrow.

"They would have gangbang raped me had I not screamed and fought them. Lucky for me, they were drunker than I was. Yet, for your father to allow his friends to do that to me told me that he had no respect for me and that he no longer loved me. It wasn't long after that I discovered he was having an affair with your girlfriend, that slut. God she was such a whore," she said. "It wasn't long after that when he left me for her and asked for a divorce to marry her."

His mother nodded her head as if she was thinking.

"Sorry, Mom. That was my fault for introducing Jessica to Dad," he said. "I never should have brought her home. Only, I didn't know she was like that."

Elizabeth shrugged her confusion.

"I still don't understand what a 24-year-old woman would want with a 48-year-old, drunk."

Just as Robert ruined the sexual mood by asking her about his father, Elizabeth ruined the sexual mood with her sexually abusive confession and by bringing up Jessica. Robert felt guilty that he was responsible for introducing Jessica to his father. He felt responsible that he had ended their marriage. Yet, if it wasn't his ex-girlfriend leaving with his father, it would have been some other, young woman.

Mother and son fell silent. While she mindlessly stroked him, he continued to excitedly fondle her breasts while avoiding her nipples. She stared down at his cock with sad eyes while he stared at her naked breasts with sexually excited eyes. He wanted to continue feeling his mother's naked tits but after she confessed all his father's friends sexually did to her, he felt awkward feeling up his mother. He didn't want her to deem him in the same sexual category as them. Instead, unable to stop himself from continuing their sexual conversation, building up to where they were before, he continued their sexual, pillow talk.

"Is what you're doing now what you used to do with Dad? Did you hold Dad's cock in your hand while moving your hand back and forth in the way you're doing now with me," he said looking down at his mother's hand before looking up at her. "Did you used to fondle Dad's prick in the way that you're fondling my prick now?"

She looked at him and gave him a sexy smile.

"Of course, this is what I did with your father and what he wished I'd do with his friends," she said making a face before laughing.

She gave him a big smile. If she wasn't beautiful enough, she was even more beautiful when she smiled. She was so beautiful when she wasn't sad.

"Dad was a lucky man to have someone who was as beautiful, as sexy, and as intelligent as you in his life," he said.

She nodded her head as if agreeing with him. Then, she finally asked him the question that he was hoping to hear.

"Is that what you want?" She stroked him a little faster. "Is that what you'd like me to do for you?" She looked from him to look down at his prick before looking up at him again. "We moved away from the subject of sex," she said. "Would you like me to masturbate you?"

She gave him a naughty look and he returned her naughty look with his naughty look.

"Yes," he said shyly.

She stroked him a little faster while continuing to sexually tease him.

"I bet you'd you like to cum all over my hand," she said again in the way she said before. "Or maybe you'd like to ejaculate your cum across my tits," she said giving him a teasing look.

Robert returned his mother's star with his stare.

"God, yes, Mom, I'd love for you to masturbate me. I love to cum all over your hand. I'd love to ejaculate my cum across your naked breasts," he admitted.

She gave him another sexy smile before really sexually teasing him.

"If I remember correctly what you said when I was standing in your bedroom this morning watching you masturbate, you said that you wanted to cum in my mouth." She paused to stare at her son staring at her before asking him the million-dollar question. "Do you still want to do that? Do you still want to cum in my mouth? Tell me, Robert, would you like to cum in Mommy's mouth?"

He stared at his mother as if he was having a sexual fantasy.

"Mom," was all that he could say.

She gave him another sexy smile and another naughty look before asking him a second question and before he answered her first question.

"Tell me. I'd like to know. Would you like for me to give you a blowjob? Is that what you want? I bet you'd love for me to swallow your cum too," she said with a sexy smile and a dirty laugh.

The color drained from his face and his jaw fell open again.

"God, yes," he said. "Oh, Mom, I'd love for you to blow me. I'd love to cum in your mouth. I'd love for you to swallow my cum," he said sliding a slow finger across her full lips.

She smiled while continuing to stroke him.

"If I remember correctly when I was standing in your room this morning while watching you masturbate yourself, you said that you wanted to give me a cum bath," she said looking at her son as if she was an attorney. "Is that what you'd like to do? Do you still want to give me a cum bath? Do you still want to not only shoot a load of cum in my mouth but also a second load all over my face, in my face, and across my breasts?"

Unmercifully teasing him sexually, she looked at him with insight while he stared at her with sexual excitement.

"More than anything, Mom," he said. "I'd love for you to masturbate me. I'd love to cum all over your hand, and across your beautiful breasts, just as I'd love for you to blow me and allow me to cum in your mouth, and watch you swallow my cum, before giving you a cum bath."

She lifted her head from her pillow to rest it in her hand and to support it with her elbow. She looked at him again but he didn't turn to look at her. Feeling awkwardly embarrassed that he wanted his mother in such an incestuously, forbidden, sexual way, nonetheless, wishing that she'd masturbate him before blowing him, he couldn't help but to feel as incestuously perverted as he felt sexually excited.

"I'd like to do all those sexual things with you too," she said looking at him before leaning into him to kiss him.

Suddenly he felt as embarrassed as he felt ashamed that he confessed his sexual lust for his mother this morning while masturbating himself. Now feeling much like the incestuous pervert he was, he felt just as embarrassed as he felt ashamed that he masturbated and ejaculated in front of his mother earlier today. In the way that his mother showed her sexual lust for him, he wished he had been more of a man and shown his incestuous lust for her.

Even though her actions and the conversation that had led to that suggested that he should, he felt uncomfortable asking his mother for a hand job and/or a blowjob. He felt uncomfortable asking his mother for sex when they were just supposed to be sleeping in the same bed together. When did holding, comforting, cuddling, and spooning one another turn into sex? Nonetheless, he wanted much more than just a hand job or even a blowjob. He wanted a sexual relationship. Justifying his lust with his immoral, unnatural, and forbidden sexual attraction to his mother, not allowing this opportunity to pass, he needed to make his sexual feelings known to his mother.

"Even though I do want you to give me a hand job, a blowjob, and I'd love to give you a cum bath," he said with sadness instead of with sexual excitement. "I don't know if we should do those sexual things," he said already regretting saying that she shouldn't give him a hand job and a blowjob before he gave her a cum bath.

If was one thing to ask his mother for a hand job or a blowjob, but it was even more perversely perverted to ask to give her a cum bath. Unless she was just teasing him, his mother seemed ready to give him a hand job, a blowjob, and even allow him to give her a cum bath. Yet, even though he wanted to have sex with his mother, he didn't want his relationship to be only about sex. He hoped for more than that. He wanted to be her long-term lover in addition to being her son. He didn't just want one hand job and blow job, he wanted dozens of them, perhaps even hundreds of them.

"Oh, Robert, don't be so naïve." She rolled her eyes again and sighed before letting out a laugh. "What's the big deal? It's just sex. It's just a hand job. It's just a blowjob," she said with a shrug.

She gave him another sexy smile.

"It's incestuous sex," he said in a soft voice.

She laughed again.

"No one knows what we do behind closed bedroom doors," she said. "I had a sexual life before you came along and after you were born," she said with a little laugh while slowly stroking his erection. She looked down at her hand holding his erection before she looked back up at him. "Are you okay with me holding you, touching, and stroking you in this sexual way or would you rather that I stop masturbating you?"

Not waiting for him to answer, she continued fingering the head of his cock while stroking him a little faster. Teasing him with her gentle, motherly touches, she had sexually excited him even more by not only allowing him to give her pillow talk but also by returning his pillow talk. When she continued sexually exciting him, instantly erecting them, he ran his slow fingers over her nipples. Then, as if goading him to answer her affirmatively, she reached down to cup his testicles in the palm of her hand.

'Oh, my God,' he thought when his mother cupped his balls. 'I can't believe she just did that. That felt so good. Always imagining my mother giving me a hand job, I never imagined her cupping my balls.'

"Mom," he said, which was all that he could say.

She laughed.