I Love You, Need You & Want You, Ma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If she wasn't going to hold his stiff prick and if she was only teasing him, he wondered how he could subtly move so that her hand would touch his erection. He thought about moving a little higher up on the bed or raising his knees for him to move his erect cock higher and in reach of her hand. If he slowly slid himself higher up on his pillow while raising his knees to sleep in the fetal position in the way she was while resting her big tits on his forearm and on the back of his hand, her hand would be in contact with his hardening penis.

He wondered what she'd do if he touched her fingers with his cock. Would she leave her hand there or would she quickly move her hand away? Would she fondle the head of his prick in the way that he fondled her pubic hair and touched her pussy slit? Would she take him in her hand, wrap her long, manicured fingers around his cock, and stroke his cock in the way that he took her breasts in his hand to squeeze them and fondle them? Maybe, as she fell asleep, in the way that he couldn't wait to touch and feel her sleeping, naked body, she'd take his erect prick in her hand to fondle and stroke him as she slept.

'I'd love nothing more than for my mother to give me a sleeping hand job,' he thought. 'I'd love nothing more than for my mother to masturbate me. I'd love nothing more for my mother to grope my prick in her sleep in the way that I can't wait to grope her in her sleep.'

Only, just when he was about to reposition himself for his mother to inadvertently and innocently touch his naked prick, she shocked him by lowering her hand. Holding his breath with sexual anticipation, voluntarily and willingly, she touched his naked cock with her fingertips without any help from him. His sexual fantasy come true, his mother was touching his naked prick. He couldn't believe his mother was touching his naked prick. He couldn't count how many times he imagined his mother touching her naked penis while masturbating himself.

'I don't believe this,' he thought. 'I'll be masturbating over this later tonight and for the rest of my life. My mother is touching my naked prick with her fingertips.'

Then, if that wasn't enough that she touched his naked prick with her fingertips, he couldn't believe it when she placed her soft, motherly hand directly on his hard prick. Shocking him and sexually exciting him, in the way he filled his hands with both of her breasts, his mother had her hand on his cock. It was one thing for him to be holding her tits but quite another thing for her to be holding his dick. He couldn't believe his mother's hand was on top of his prick.

In the way that he left his hand on her breast without moving it, she left her hand there on his prick without moving it. Yet, wishing she'd wrap her long, motherly fingers around his stiff, naked prick, in the way he respected her wishes by not fingering her nipples or her pussy, she didn't move her fingers on his cock. Not wanting to pressure her for sex, perhaps her resting her hand on his prick was as innocent as him holding her breasts. Nonetheless with him giving her the benefit of his sexual doubt, something he had only dreamt about when sleeping and sexually fantasized about when masturbating, he couldn't believe she willingly and voluntarily touched his naked penis.

'That feels so good for her to touch me in that sexual way,' he thought. 'I only wish she'd take me in her hand and wrap her fingers around my penis while stroking me.'

Then, as if she was reading his mind and as if she was stroking the side of his face, she softly stroked his penis with her fingertips. It took all the self-control he had not to reach down and close her hand around his penis. It took all the self-control he had not to wrap her fingers around his swollen prick. It took all the self-control he had not to move her hand back and forth with his for her to give him a forced, motherly, hand job. It took all the self-control he had not to turn to her to kiss her, to touch her, and to feel her everywhere before mounting her and making love to her.

Perhaps imagining more than it was, in the way that he wondered if she was wet before, he wondered if she was wet now. In the way that she deliberately moved her hand on his erect, naked prick, it was as if he was her man or her husband instead of her son. In the way that she deliberately moved her hand on his erect, naked prick, it was as if she was his woman or his wife instead of his mother. As if he was her lover instead of her son, it was as if she was his lover instead of his mother.

She left her hand there on his cock with purpose. As she, no doubt, would move her hand away had she accidentally touched his prick if they were cuddling on the couch while watching a movie, and if they weren't in bed together, she didn't move her hand away now. He only wished she'd wrap her fingers around his engorge prick and stroke his stiff cock. Now that he was so horny, not taking him much time to cum, he'd love for his mother to masturbate him.

Instead, she left her hand there as if she meant to hold his cock in the way that he wanted her to hold his cock. She left her hand there in the way that he left his hand on her pussy while playing with her pubic hair. Not knowing is she was awake or sleeping, she fingered his prick in the way that he wanted to finger her pussy. Not daring to move for fear his mother would remove her hand from his stiff prick, he stayed there like that while incestuous, sexual excitement overwhelmed him and washed over him in the way of a sudden fever.

Never had he felt such sexual excitement with a woman feeling his naked erection before in the way that he was so very sexually excited with his mother feeling his naked prick now. Then, ever so slowly and ever so gently as if he had willed her to do, she moved her fingers along the full length of his penis as if she was fingering her pussy instead of his cock. He wondered if she was sleeping and had accidentally touched his throbbing and pulsating cock in her sleep. He wondered if she was dreaming of having sex with him in the way that he yearned to have sex with her now.

Now that her hand was in contact with his hard, erect, naked cock, he wondered if she was sexually fantasizing about his engorged prick in the way that he had sexually fantasized about her warm, wet, blonde pussy. Not believing it for a minute, but wishing she had, he wondered if she deliberately moved her hand there. Just as he had been curious about the feel of her naked breasts, he wondered if she was curious about the feel of his naked cock too. Perhaps after watching him masturbating himself and cumming earlier today, he had sexually aroused her and she now sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her.

In the way that his hand was on her naked breast before, his mother's hand was on his naked prick now. Unable to wrap his brain around all that sexually and incestuously happened in just a short amount of time, he couldn't believe he was naked and in bed with his nearly naked mother. In the way that he wanted to finger his mother's pussy, he wished she'd stroke his cock. Other than giving him a motherly hand job, he'd love for her to give him a motherly blowjob. Other than her giving him a motherly blowjob, he'd love to make sweet, passionate love to his mother before fucking his mother.

Maybe, she was sleeping and fell asleep with her hand and fingertips touching his cock. Instead of moving her hand away from his stiff prick, maybe she'd wrap her fingers around his big prick in her sleep. Then, just as he thought that, she fondled the head of his prick. She fingered the head of his cock before she took his cock in her hand and wrapped her manicured fingers around his stiff prick. As if she was holding her dildo, if she even had one, his mother was holding his prick in her hand on Valentine's Day night.

'Happy Valentine's Day to me. This is unbelievable,' he thought. 'I can't believe this is really happening. Whether she's sleeping or awake, I'll be masturbating over this moment for the rest of my life. If it wasn't enough that she allowed me to finger her pubic hair and hold her naked breast while spooning her, I can't believe she's holding my naked prick while spooning me.'

An involuntary move, his cock throbbed and pulsated by the mere warmth and touch of her soft, motherly hand. Then, when she didn't move her hand away, wanting and needing more sexual stimulation, he ever so slowly moved his hips back and forth. Expecting her to move her hand away when he stealthily moved his hips back and forth, he caused her to give him a forced, motherly hand job. Expecting her to move her hand away with him forcing her to masturbate him, he called to her to see if she was still awake.

"Mom," he said and that was all that he said.

With her still awake and with her not only deliberately touching his prick but also with her having wrapped her long, manicured fingers around his stiff prick, he needn't say anymore for her to know his meaning. Then, as if his cock was hers while holding it, in the way that he felt her ass was his when feeling it, she did something he hoped she'd do. As if preparing to give him a hand job, she wrapped her hand tighter around his cock. If he moved his hips back and forth now, she'd really be giving him a forced, motherly hand job.

"Oh don't be such a prude, Robert. This is how I slept with your father. It isn't as if I'm giving you a hand job, even though you'd like that with you stealthily moving your hips back and forth while throbbing and pulsating your prick," she said with a laugh. "He always held my breast and played with my pubic hair when we faced one way and I held his cock when we faced the other way," she said with a pause. "What's the big deal? If my touching you makes you feel uncomfortable, I can move my hand away."

Just as he couldn't believe it when she said pussy, he couldn't believe it when she said prick. He wished his mother would sexually talk dirty to him in the way that he'd love to sexually talk dirty to her. For him to have her permission to finger her pubic hair and touch, feel, fondle, and caress her naked breasts and naked ass, obviously, it was permissible for her to hold and wrap her fingers around his stiff prick.

He wondered what else she'd say was okay to do because she did that with his father. Would it be okay for her to give him a hand job? Would it be okay for him to cum all over his mother's hand or all over her tits? Would it be okay for her to give him a blowjob? Would it be okay for him to cum in his mother's beautiful mouth? Would it be okay for her to make love to him before fucking him, really fucking him hard and fast?

Not all just one-sided, something that his father did with her, would it be okay for him to finger her pussy while licking her pussy? Hoping that she'd give him one too, would it be okay for him to give his mother an orgasm with his finger and tongue? Something she routinely did with his father; would it be okay for him to sleep with his mother every night and have sex with her every morning and every night? Would it be okay for him to give his mother an orgasm with his cock?

Instead of just leaving her hand stationary on top of his prick, after she wrapped her fingers around him, he wanted her to stroke him. Wishing she would, after sexually fantasizing about it while masturbating himself over it, he wanted his mother to give him a hand job. Wishing she would, after sexually fantasizing about it while masturbating himself over it, he wanted his mother to give him a blowjob. Wishing she would, after sexually fantasizing about it while masturbating himself over it, he wanted his mother to make love to him before fucking him.

Thinking again about her barging in his bedroom and catching him masturbating, he wanted to cum for his mother again. Only, this time, instead of cumming all over his chest, stomach, and hand while she watched, he wanted to cum in her beautiful mouth or in her warm, wet pussy. Whether she allowed him to cum on her hand, across her naked breast, took him in her mouth, or spread her legs for him to cum in her cunt, with him already so very sexually aroused, he needed to cum.

Even if only cumming all over her hand and fingers, he'd love nothing more than to cum for his mother again. He'd love nothing more than to cum in his mother's mouth and watch her swallow his cum. He'd love nothing more than to give his mother a cum bath. By the thoughts of his mother masturbating him and him cumming for her, his prick grew bigger and harder.

With him having an erection as soon as he saw his mother's sexy, see-through, and barely-there nightgown, and with her holding his prick in her hand now, it didn't take him very long to have a full-blown erection. He couldn't stop his cock from throbbing and pulsating and every time it did, his stiff prick grew bigger and harder. So wanting to slowly hump his mother's hand, if she wasn't going to masturbate him, he couldn't wait to masturbate himself after she fell asleep and he left his mother's bed for his bed.

* * * * *

### SusanJillParker -- 21 ###

"Maybe I should go to my room now Mom," he said disappointed that his mother didn't take his hint and masturbate him.

* * * * *

"Maybe I should go to my room now Mom," he said disappointed that his mother didn't take his hint and masturbate him.

Sad about leaving his mother's bed, but sexually excited enough to masturbate himself once alone in his room, he had plenty to masturbate over now. He couldn't wait to masturbate over all that happened tonight. He needed to masturbate after their talking about sex and her incestuously teasing him. He needed to stroke his cock after seeing his mother wearing that sheer, sexy, wide open nightgown and her flashing him her naked pussy and big tits. He needed to jerk off after she pressed her nearly naked body against him and kissed him. Then, after she allowed him to finger her pubic hair, hold her breasts, and held his cock in her hand, he needed to cum.

"Please don't go, Robert. Not yet. Not now," she said wrapping her hand tighter around his naked cock while putting his hands back on her naked breasts.

Wishing she'd stroke him to keep him there in her bed, he turned to look at her to see her sexually staring at him as if he was indeed her lover and not her son. He volunteered to sleep with her so that she'd get a good night's sleep. He volunteered to sleep with her in the hopes that he'd see something, touch something, and feel something of her beautiful body. He volunteered to sleep with him hoping that she'd have sex with him. Like mother like son, with her holding his cock in her hand and not letting him go, perhaps she thought the same thing, too.

"Mom," he said again with a pause. Rethinking what he was about to say, better that he stayed than leave but he was so very horny, so very sexually frustrated, and if she wasn't going to masturbate him, he needed to masturbate himself. "I'm sorry but you're making me so horny and so sexually frustrated by holding my prick in your hand," and not stroking it, he wanted to add but didn't.

Instead of letting him go, as if grabbing a hammer, seemingly not wanting him to leave her bed, he couldn't believe his mother grabbed his naked cock even tighter in her soft hand.

"Did I do that?" She giggled a whisper in his ear while sexually teasing him. "Did I arouse you sexually by just putting my hand on your penis?" When he didn't answer her, she asked him another sexual question. "Is that all it takes to make you horny and sexually frustrated is for me to put my hand on your penis?"

Obviously, she was teasing him now but she embarrassed him by knowing that he was so sexually aroused by her. As if she was squeezing a full tube of toothpaste with the cap on, she held his erection even tighter in her hot, motherly hand than she did before. Then, in the way that he slowly traced her pussy slit before she moved his hand away from her cunt, she ran a slow finger along the head of his cock while staring at him. When she fingered and squeezed the head of his cock, his stiff prick answered the pleasure of his mother's experienced fingers by throbbing and pulsating from the warmth of her motherly hand.

She played with the head of his penis with her long, manicured fingers while she tightly held his stiff prick. She fingered the head of his prick in the way that he not only wanted to finger her pussy but also in the way that he wanted to finger her nipples. Just as she knew she had sexually aroused him and had been sexually teasing him all evening, she knew exactly what she was doing now. An incestuous game that she obviously enjoyed playing, it was a game that he not yet knew the rules, otherwise, he'd be fingering her pussy and nipples in the way that she was fingering his cock.

"Yes. Sorry Mom," he said. "You did do that to me when I'm just supposed to be sleeping with you while comforting you, holding you, cuddling you, and spooning you. I'm so embarrassed to be sexually aroused by my own mother. That's wrong," he said holding his head in shame. "That's nasty. That's incestuous. That's forbidden and even illegal in some state and countries but I'd be lying to you if I didn't admit that it feels good touching and feeling you while you touch and feel me."

As he did earlier, he so wanted to move his hips back and forth again for her to give him a forced hand job but with her catching him doing that before, she'd be aware of him doing that again now. Besides, he didn't have to move his hips back and forth for him to have his mother give him a forced hand job when his mother ever so slowly stroked his big prick. As if wiping the wax from a cucumber, she gently stroked him. Obviously, giving him what he wanted to make him stay, she'd seemingly would do anything for him to not leave her bed.

'I wonder if in addition to stroking my cock, if she'd suck my cock, and fuck my cock,' he thought while driving himself mad with incestuous thoughts.

Erotically, incestuously, and sexually exciting him, as if she was toying with him and teasing him, she continued sliding a slow finger over the head of his cock while ever so slowly stroking him. He turned on his back again and propped up his pillows behind his head to watch his mother's experienced hand have her wicked, sexual way with his stiff prick. Just as he wanted her to see his reaction to her stroking him, he wanted to see his mother's reaction to her hopefully giving him a hand job. He wanted to watch her stroking him. If she was going to allow him to cum, he didn't want to miss the sight of him cumming for his mother.

"It's okay Robert. Don't worry. As we agreed before, this is our little secret," she said whispering as if there was someone listening. "No one needs to know what we do behind closed, bedroom doors. It's none of anyone's business. Besides, you have nothing to be sorry about. Don't be embarrassed. Your cock isn't the first cock that I've held and stroked in my hand," she said. "I've been holding and stroking your father's prick in my hand and giving him regular hand jobs and blowjobs since my Prom night, thirty years ago, when I was an 18-year-old virgin," she said with another sexy giggle.

'Oh, my God, the answer to one of his unanswered questions, his mother does suck cock. She's been giving my father regular hand jobs and blowjobs since she was an 18-year-old virgin on her Prom night,' he thought. 'If only she'd suck my cock, I'd be the happiest son in the world.'

With her from a different generation, he wondered if she allowed his father to cum in her mouth or if she pulled him from her mouth to cum on her tits. If she did allow his Dad to cum in her mouth, he wondered if she swallowed his cum. Even though she confessed she was a virgin when she married, he wondered if she gave anyone else, other than his father, a hand job and/or a blowjob. Giving hand jobs and blowjobs wouldn't take away from her virginity, especially if it wasn't public knowledge that she gave hand jobs and blowjobs. Unless she was the hand job and/or blowjob queen, her virginal status and moral reputation would still be safe.

1...1819202122...24