All Comments on 'How Does it Feel to be a Cuckold?'

by OldHideki

Sort by:
  • 206 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good and less than...

I liked this story's originality but felt that it read more like a synopsis than a short story. You have the ability; just keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice original take on cuckold

Jerry in Washington State, USA - I generally avoid cuckold stories but decided to give this a try. I am impressed that you were able to come up with such an unusual version of a husband being cuckolded. Your story is well written and I got immense satisfaction out of the male doing the cuckolding actually turning out to be the cuckold. Again, I haven't read that many cuckold stories but this is my favorite, by far. I will give your earlier story a try now. Thanks for the very interesting story.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 13 years ago
This looks like a new plot!

That makes it a good story before even reading it. It did stretch reality, but it's fiction. I have been known to stretch truth a bit myself. This was a very good idea for a story, although few men would put up with all that crap for 19 years! You just need to become a little more relaxed, more human with your story telling, but I enjoyed this effort a lot and will look for more stories from you.

AeroielAeroielover 13 years ago
Velly interrrrrrrrrrrestingk!!

and a nice original twist. I enjoyed the read very much. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
you must have to

Other authors must feel they have to say good things about each others stories because what i just read was a piece of silly garbage. There was only one person born who could forgive someone for what those two put her family though and he will not be commenting.

JusttooldJusttooldover 13 years ago
Different

A very different take on an old theme. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Man, just when I thought that...

....there were only poor wimpy cuckolds or wanna be cucks or better yet whoring bitchy wives with their pea brains writing here on Loving Wives at Literotica to get their rocks off, you showed up and proved otherwise. Talk about reverse cuckolding and literally. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
slight point...

Not a bad story with a nice twist. One slight point, it is sperm motility, not mobility for viability.

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
Well....

I am surprised. And I am pleased to be surprised by this story. It is certainly unique. And that is a good thing. Lots of twists and turns and a small amount of humour as well. And as always good to see the good guys winning and the bad guys losing, well almost.

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Original twist!

i gave you a 5 just for that.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A very nice concept, unusual, but well done

I enjoyed that the cheaters received what they deserved, and that is each other.

I always like a happy ending and this story has just that.

Thanks for the well written story

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
a new Low in fucking stupid

19 years???? 19 years???

lets review : the idiot husband was about to marry stephanie. Then he found out she was cheating whore and decide to make a fake marriage ... by somehow getting a drunk Jake amd Stephanie to marry.

For GOD's sake why? what a mind bogglingly stupid thing to do .

Since everyone else BELIEVE that stephanie was married to him the husband was treated like a cuckold and his wife certainly did.

19 years? this has to be the most perposterous irrational inconsistent soiry since that fuckward DQS wrote that o pile crap called separate vacations

the idiot Husband is about to marry stephanie

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Well.....

It was an original plot idea. The execution stretches credibility at several points. Things happen just to make the story work out and that weakens the story. First, he has a fake marriage license made up just to remind him of the mistake he almost made and that is the one that everyone sees. Come on, who would do something like that? He's a young adult and he sets up this convoluted plan to get Jake married to his girlfriend. Again, what high school + level kid would think through something like that? Then he commits himself to 19 years of shit with Stephanie solely to be with his daughter and all the time setting up a false life (job, finances, etc) to hide everything from his wife and Jake. Granted that he wasn't "really" being cuckolded all that time but he was dealing with two people who were betraying him, Stephanie and Jake. He could have walked away from Stephanie at any time since there was no marriage and gotten good visitation rights to see his daughter. Some of the "explanations" that are put forward are way over the top. As I read them I was thinking WTF? I may have to reread sometime to see if they make any more sense but my first impression was that they didn't. I think the problem with the story for me was that it worked too hard to tie everything up neatly and in doing so introduced the unbelievable elements. For example the wedding license; just propose that Stephanie and Jake were too wasted to pay attention to it and Stephanie never asked to see it after that. That would have been pretty believable since Stephanie seems pretty clueless about things in her life. Simple explanation, more believable. Overall I liked the creativity enough to enjoy the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story, with a minor flaw.

The only reason I'm complaining about it is because it's a big deal to me; Why did Mark need any reassurance to fight for Shawn? What a douchebag moment on his part! I get that you were trying to enhance Diane's part as the "good girl", but you really should have found another way.

Here's more or less how it should've gone with a better father:

Q-"Are you going to fight for him?"

A-"FUCK YEAH! AND I. WILL.WIN!"

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
Very nicely done!

A little twisty and convoluted but that is why it reminded me of a Hitchcock thriller. :-) Nicely plotted, nice character development. I look forward to your next story!

Best regards,

Chagrined.

TXanyTXanyover 13 years ago
Great story line makes this worth a read

I too rated it a five...not for the quality of the characters or the writing, but for the plot line. Very innovative and I think other Loving Wives devotees will appreciate the tale, and scored it high so they would be interested enough to try. However, it should take more than a great plot line to score a five and this story is weak on character development and depth. Please consider this encouragement to continue!

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 13 years ago
Huh?

I'm a big fan of Loving Wives revenge stories, but this one is just too much of a stretch to swallow. Waaayy too much!!

xtremeddxtremeddover 13 years ago
Yes! A (five) 5.

Not only original but, ...... I read it and comprehended the 19 year wait. The "wait" was calculated and orchestrated.

Note:Some of you need to "read' and comprehend writing.

Great story OH, and we (I) are waiting for another chapter of your contribution of the most intriguing Contract tale!

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

victoriangentvictoriangentover 13 years ago
Unreal

To carry this charade out this man would have to possess the patience of Job and the wisdom of Solomon.

You are a decent writer, just please stick to something remotely believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Creative

I really liked the new twist on this story. Whether it was realistic or not, it was a fun story to read and a really neat twist. I hope you keep writing.

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
Good read!!!

Lots of fun and good reading from start to finish.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Very Interesting Plot Twist

My thoughts are that it was unreal and great entertainment. But then I love science fiction and fantasy. One action that the story prompted was to add Old Hideki to my favorite author list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yes it was a bit over the top...

but it was a fun read. No violence, no threats and a humdinger of an ending. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Read

Good read, made a change from other stories of cuckolded husbands, Loved the way he crewed her 'real' husband into the ground !

PhoenixPhoenixover 13 years ago
Brilliant

Far far different than many of the other stories on this site yet it went over so well that I enjoyed reading it than worrying about getting hot and bothered. Excellent job. You got a new fan

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 13 years ago
Clever and Entertaining Story

I didn't see this one coming. Well paced and clever story and a fun read. Well done OH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bad Luck

It is a shame your story is being posted at the same time as DQS. He is good but so are you!! You are an excellent writer with a very good imagination! Very nice twist in this story. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pretty good!

Enjoyed it.

looking4itlooking4itover 13 years ago
Good Job

Not only was there a unique plot twist but this is a well written story. Thank you for putting in the time to provide a well planned and well written piece.

jiminabjiminabover 13 years ago
Sorry

But I have to agree with Harry on this one. Everything was way over the top. I was actually uncomfortable reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Job

I dont usually like cuckold stories but this one was a twist.

I was chuckling all throughout the story. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

You know, if you had limited it to three or so years, I could have enjoyed this, but 19 FUCKING YEARS?!

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Great writing

Loved the story and more so the story twists. WRITE US ANOTHER!!!

size14shoesize14shoeover 13 years ago
WTF?

Are Star Wars and Harry Potter realistic and believable? They pass the "good story" test. What's the problem with this story not being so fulucking realistic? Creative stories are entertaining to everyone except the realism police here. Keep on writing and let us worry about the anon-ass-mous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW talk about tough crowd.

I read most stories for the entertainment value. I think this was a great story with a interesting twist. Its kind of funny people say its so over the top when majority of the stories here pass beyond the "no way it can be true".

Again great story Oldhideki, I look forward to more of your submittions which I can't wait for.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Great story

keep writing

PappyokPappyokover 13 years ago
Different but very interesting

It was a novel approach and very readable. I enjoyed it.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
One that got away

I missed this one the first time around; glad I found it since it was fun. The credibility test may be weak, but it was just a story, stretched though it may have been. The lawyers can argue fraud, and the "critics" can argue about everything, but it was different and enjoyable (maybe because the good guy won). Thanks for writing.

kracker1966kracker1966about 13 years ago
thanks

great story. hope to see more of your work soon.loved the twist near the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
it wasn't all jake

Nice touch with the timing and circumstances of the disclosure to jake and stephanie. Warts and all, they belong together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Feebleminded,disconnected, as if written by a senile halfwit.

And it was !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Excellent story! It is right: that is the father who brings up the children! DNA test only shows what is the Mother like!

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
Too clever by half

I see where you went with this, but it really didn't work for me. Yes, I liked the revenge aspects but it was implausible and went from 'interesting dramaa' to 'fantasy' as a result.

You also made a couple of errors. The most grievous of them was 30 year old Diana who was, according to Mark, a child psychologist for 14 years. Unless I misread that, it means she was a hell of a prodigy at 16.

I am not sure what point you were making regarding Jake's retirment. It seemed like a significant set up but...

Why the hell was Jake still his friend?

Nice try. You can come up with clever ideas. What you need is someone to whack on them a bit and get them worked into shape.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I rated it 5*****.

If a fiction story is impossible and certainly this story would be impossible, normally I rate the story 1*. However, I do make exceptions for science fiction, fairy tales, and fantasy. Although this is fiction and not fantasy, based on creativity and originality I decided to make an exception and give this story 5 stars instead of 1 star.

And besides, unlike most impossible fiction stories, I did enjoy this story.

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

Beaumarchais, Da Ponte, Mozart and Rossini: Viva Figaro.

Excellent story. What a pity only 5 stars are.

tazz317tazz317almost 13 years ago
THE PATIENCE OF JOB

20 YEARS? A good man and honorable. TK U MLJ LV NV

staliesinstaliesinover 12 years ago
Nice Shot

I love a real twist. An honorable man and a slut wife. And a real quick smack upside the head for good ol' Jake. And he gets the right girl. Ahhhh, hamburger, pizza, orgasm.

count2threecount2threeover 12 years ago
Nice twist of events, still

to sacrefice 20 years of your life to play a stupid prank on someone and living with a women who despises you. He had the last laught, BUT only because this is a story and we didn't really have to live those 20 YEARS with a women who was never his, talking about hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Quite

Quite an interesting fairy tale. less a few typos...

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
PEOPLE !

He only sacrificed 2 years. The others were his pleasure to raise his daughter. Fine writing thanks for the story

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE SACRIFICIAL LAMB ROARS

and at last was heard. TK U MLJ LV NV

IN11ZIN11Zover 12 years ago
It's all about Family

I kinda liked this story.......... and found two scenes to be especially poignant:

a. Diane takes his ring off her finger and challenges him to fight for his son and

b. Shawn gets to meet his biological family.

Didn't like the military part of Jake's character .......but he'd only served for 20 years so in the end, he was only a short timer !!

Nice penmanship - 5*****

cantbuymycantbuymyover 12 years ago
Damn!

you got a 5 on that one. pretty good turn around. liked it. short and sweet and you know the bitch will never just stay with jake - she cucked him too.

auhunter04auhunter04over 12 years ago
damn

more twists and turns than a mountain road.

along with some great scenery

Some interesting lessons taught here

who gives a rip about typos

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Different...yes

I do not know which character was worse. He found out she was pregnant. She and Jake assumed it was their's. He married them while they thought they were marrying him to her. He gets to have wild sex with Jake's wife and live in her house while saving money. He finds he is the father of their daughter and gets to raise her and her other son while he builds himself a cabin. He has his future wife babysitting the children for 14 years. Dianne has to wait to be married of course, and has to live with him living with a woman he does not even love. Jake remains his best friend after screwing his girlfriend whom is pregnamt with his child. He is screwing Jake whom is married to his supposed wife. Wow...! Still...it is different! 5 stars

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 12 years agoAuthor
I agree, Mark in this story is not the pure while soul.

The original story was going to be about Mark finding out in Las Vagas, and plotting the revenge by secretly marrying Jake and Stephanie and cuckolding Jake until the baby was born. The original story was going to end when Mark found out that Jennifer was his, and he had screwed himself, because he now had no legal claim to his own daughter, except for childcare costs. The original story had the revenge backfire.

I ended up writing the story eighteen years in the future, when Mark had his day of freedom. It shows Mark to at least be a faithful father. I didn't embelish Diane's story, but she sees Stephanie ignoring Jennifer, and maternally falls for Jennifer, and not Mark at first. Diane basically adopts the children as her own, and then discovers the truth about the sham marriage. Diane then falls in love with Mark, for being a loving faithful father.

I have thought about writing up the two pieces I just mentioned as independant stories, with a reference to the original story, so that they form a trilogy. I haven't decided yet. I also haven't figured out what should happen to Jake and Stephanie. They were the original backstabbers, but they were also cheated out of 18 years of a possiby faithful marriage.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
I think the next persons would have been glad if they had lived:Beaumarchais, da Ponte, Mozart and Rossini

@ Dear OldHideki Thank you for your excellent Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story.

My favorits are the Romantic Revenge and the Modern Figaro Type Revenge Stories, because both are without much violance and very entertaining for us readers.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
The Mozart Opera

It is very interesting the Mozart Opera "Marriage of Figaro" would be an excellent revenge story from the XVIII Century.....

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

@ Dear FD45 Diane FIRST was babysitter for 14 years, when she was 16 years old and she became child psychologist LATER.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Yay

Don't you love it when the "cuckold" husband pulls a fast one on his whore wife?

I do.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Also

I like the way the old buddy Jake in the service was the actual cuckold.

HA

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Finally

I like the way the new family came together in the end. Great story.

TalonsreachTalonsreachabout 12 years ago
Bravo!

A great portrayal of a man who has made the best of a bad situation. There are a few things that seem to be disconnected but allow the author to portray the story as he sees fit. I am curious how he hooked up with Diane and would like to see how that transpired in another story.

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
The Tale was very funny, although it was complete bullshit

Problem is people dont destroy their lifes to get a last good laugh 20 years in the future.

What you have here in essence is a bunch of dishonest selfish people and as evidenced by his conduct toward 'his son' Mark is no better. He too has no problem whatsoever to play inoccents, namely his children, to get what he wants.

And that wasnt funny at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very Late Comment

Great twist on the usual types of cuck stories. Kind of hard to believe but a really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
5 Stars

No wimp here!! Great stuff!!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Second Comment

Justice was served here as the cheating couple actually cuckolded themselves. Actually quite funny when you think that it occurred over nineteen years and the cheaters were actually married. Ha

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Im confused

I'm sorry but I really don't understand how this story got such hi scores that it is listed as "hot". Thats pretty ironic since there is not one thing remotely sexy about it. Even the whole revenge factor is completely ruined. The guy may not be a cuck in the technical since but he is definitely pathetic for living such a looser life for 20 years until he finally grew a pair. Oh and not to mention the kids who will spend the rest of there life in therapy dealing with the unbelievably screwed up childhood. THIS STORY IS JUST SAD!

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
What the hell must be more in the life, if the stable money background are!!!!!!!!

@ Anon a younger Second Chance wife with DNA test proof child(ren)!!!!!!!!!!!! And this Second Chance wife LOVE THE MAIN HERO WITH HER FULL HEART.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
hot is as hot does

this is a fucking fantastic story. not every story on this site is a stroker and this is one of them. it is so fucking funny i read it every once in a while, one of the best. it is like "Not Guilty" and "letter for " i think it is becky or is it betty something like that. this is great.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Tastes are different

@ cantbuymy Vulcez's story "How Are You" is better! According to me that story is the best here!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
the cuckold isn't the cuckold

he is the cuckolder, they set him up be he flipped it and life goes on

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Original

well done! now this is an original. awesome twist.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Great story strange twist of fate

This story is great even though it escapes the boundaries of plausibility. The strange set of circumstances surrounding who married whom. The feel good part was the eventual custody and emotional security of the children. Stephanie as a character was beyond surreal in her capacity to be human. I have met people who were on the edge of participation of the here and now of reality but Stephanie went beyond any concept of reason. In spite of this stretch of imagination, Stephanie was touchable and realistic in the beginning of the story thereby grooming the reader for the author's bomb at the conclusion uncovering this cartoon like character. The emotion and description was great, the author gave the reader some emotional relief in the end. Stephanie being at the center of conflict as the aggressor of pain became its victimin her wild scheme and Jake. The author's wild movement was both entertaining and thought provoking. The author showed authority and control and took ownership of the characters and content. Thank you for a wild ride; which was fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOOT What a TWIST

Loved it*****

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesabout 11 years ago
Can't help myself

Keep coming back to this brilliant story. Wish I could plot something as original. Deep, deep respect. Thank you for this gift.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

Very clever story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sorry

But I don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very Good

The last laugh and all that, very cleaver, thanks!

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
Excellent insightful twist

Thank you for this strange but intellectually funny tale. The plot was twisted and turned to accommodate the connivers conniving. It's nice to see people planning deceit to receive a dose of their own medicine. Although a bit outrageous and implausible, it was fun to read. After all, it is just a story! The ending at the cabin reminded me of Vulcez in "How are you doing?" The irony of the plotters apparent scheme blowout was almost comedic. Stephanie was indeed a total slut/skank but probably in dire need of serious mental health professional care. Jake was a JERK LOW LIFE, whose swagger was derailed when his plot was beaten to the punch. The story was flawless and masterfully presented. Thank you!

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
Love the twist!

Outstanding twist on the cuckold tale, making the cucker the cuckee was funny as hell! I was expecting revenge or justice, but that one was stellar. 5 Huge Stars, and thank you, Author. Great work! :D

Black_Dragon_PrincessBlack_Dragon_Princessalmost 11 years ago
I love the twist too!!!

My Man and I just read this together, and he's the comment below this one. We laughed until our sides hurt! 5/5 from me too! :3

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

i always liked this one. sort of like "My surprise at lunch" but it was written after then one so the idea is HIS and not mine.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Fun read

But the errors in law and logic really do stretch the limits of credulity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
*****

Brilliant humor!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Entertainment at its best

If only we were that smart in our real lives

Laughter and revenge with a refreshing twist

More stories with this type of humor would be very welcome

lovetopleasewomenlovetopleasewomenalmost 11 years ago
Brilliant story!

And I would echo a previous comment saying "I wish I was that smart in real life, especially at that age.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow!

This was an excellent read!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Irony

The irony is fantastic. Always fun to read great tales over. The cuck wasn't a cuck but the cucker was the cuck.

To cuck or not to cuck. Is that the question?

Ha

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
betrayed by a Pomeranian

first betrayed by his poodle, then by his Pomeranian, the irony of course neither dog was female, betrayed!

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
HUH?

Someone was a slut and someone was a cuckold. Can you make the movie so I can REALLY understand? Very funny stuff.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
I had to re-read this one!

Great tale of revenge where the Hubby turns out to be one of the Bulls and one of the Bulls turns out to be the cuck. LOL

5 HUGE Stars, and would give it even more if possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow what a turn of events, that was a story

Loved it. The chucked got play and became the chuck.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
So, you tried to put a twist within a twist inside of twist?

It didn't work.

He still lived there for 19 years, stepping aside every time Jake came "home" on leave.

He still raised two children knowing they were not his.

He did nothing to establish a home with a wife and family.

All while developing a relationship with the babysitter.

.

If it walks like a . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Nice idea and all, but I don't think it worked in practical application.

xtchrxtchrabout 10 years ago
Interesting!

Very interesting and imaginative. I never saw the ending coming! I thought the husband was going to find some reason to take her back. But Wow! I enjoy stories that are different and have the husband remain a man and kick the cheaters out. It does not have to be BTB type of story, but I like to see justice done. The husband (or wife) win and the cheaters lose. I don't know if I could have stayed for 19 years but I didn't write the story. I read this story twice and it got better the second time. Living well and happily is the best revenge. Thank You for an imaginative story. I am going back now and will read all of your stories.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
one was his, one was not

Jennifer was biologically his, Shawn was not.

He most likely would have lost custody if he left Stephanie earlier.

So he raised another mans child along with his own, but since Stephanie was not his wife how much should he care ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh Rightbank

You're such a wanker; no wonder you only answered 1 question on your biography, your age !!! It's because you are sexless, stupid & have no interests it seems except to make inane senseless comments on this site.

Old hideki, I enjoyed this, however the 19 years of living with Stephanie didn't ring true. 4 ****

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Nice

Every time I read this it gets better and better. When is a cuck not a cuck? When the cucker is actually the cuck and not the cuckee.

HA

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldHideki@OldHideki
Just wanting to strengthen my writing skills.

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories