All Comments on 'Hot Aunt's Innocent Request 02'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Glad to see you're updating this, at least on this site. The version on stories on-line hasn't been.

.

Personally, I'm not that crazy about the blackmail -- let's face it, it would be for her to tell her father without implicating herself -- but, hey, it's your story. The real question is when is he going to fuck Mom.

AardieAardie2 months ago

Mutually assured destruction, all right, if she drops the hammer. She just wants to fuck her cousin, though, I expect, and doesn't intend to burn her mother... yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I want to wank my cock while I watch my cousin fuck my aunt with her strapon. My aunt will be on her hands and knees taking a rubber cock up her cunt. I want to stand in front of her and feed my prick into her mouth so that she can suck me at the same time as she is getting shagged. See my aunt getting spit roast. She is such a horny slut. She will do anything to get sex.

laughdruidlaughdruidabout 1 month ago

I do not enjoy blackmail stories. Mother should steal daughters phone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...