All Comments on 'Hero's Life Ch. 05'

by PacoFear

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Servo42Servo42over 14 years ago
Im Loving it

Love the story-line. Im going to blitz through the hole series, Hours to burn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
yep

You know how to write a sweet erotic story dude :) Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good...

No story in it....

cutedaddy69cutedaddy698 days ago

Like it. A lot even.

Some of the specifics ruin my suspense of disbelief though.

When a 110lbs woman has 15lbs of breast, that leaves 95lbs. On a 95lbs frame, boobs the size of her head, litterally, will not, however perky they may be, leave any ribs visible, unless you hang her upside down. It's just fysically impossible. They will reach from her armpits to her navel if she's supposed to be 5'2".

They will also no be pressed against the guy's chest when they embrace, unless the guy is 4'2". They will be pressed against his stomach. I speak from experience. She had firm round J cups, and she was taller than 5'2". But they never reached my chest unless she was climbing me.

They're not D cups either. D cup means (approx.) that the overbust is 4" more than the underbust. Imagine adding 4" to a band that fits tight around her chest. How the hell will two spheres the size of her head (really, they allegedly weigh almost 8lbs each!!) fit in those for extra inches?!

I may be a nitpicker, but stuff like that just pulls me out of an otherwise very entertaining story.

Tx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous