All Comments on 'Halloween Bash'

by gldngolfer

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Sandled1Sandled1over 7 years ago
Holy Zombie

Very cool Halloween story short to the point Coolness a scorned husband come back from the grave for revenge. Has the culprits screw themselves right to jail and still has the love and unexpected aide from the daughter he'd got taken away from to soon.. Five Gold Stars Gldngolfer keep up the awesome writing you have a gift and great things will come to you I feel it. AWESOME READ!!

StrangeLifeStrangeLifeover 7 years ago
Interesting...

... that one of the stories I have so far enjoyed the most in this years Halloween competition also is one of the shortest. Just goes to prove the old adage, that quality invariably beats quantity.

Excellent work.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Thoughts

His ex-friend carries a LOADED pistol to a party?

He was presumably found dead in his own home, maybe in his bedroom, pretty shoddy police work not to connect the dots!

gldngolfergldngolferover 7 years agoAuthor
@sbrooks103x

Why wouldn't he carry a weapon? He's a murderer! I have my CCW, so I'll carry to a party whether I'm in friendly territory or not.

Yeah, he shot him but they carried away and dumped the body n cleaned up the crime scene...or did I actually say where he found them in bed and where he was shot?

So many possibilities...

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 7 years ago
Excellent

Ultimate revenge from the grave. Now where is that damn gypsy's number...

Five Stars

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
GREAT!

What a great read! Great premise, could have had just a bit more info up front, but that's just me. I loved it! Great short story, good job with the daughter getting info from a gypsy fortune teller, nice ending! Keep writing you are awesome!!

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 6 years ago
Still a great tale

I have read this story a few times, and it still stands the passage of time.

5/5 (wish I could vote this up several times)

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
5-stars

And Favorite.

Perfect.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
Well done!

Bravo for the daughter. Revenge is sweet, but this revenge was awesome. Thanks for the story.

lukeshortlukeshortover 3 years ago
Good Story

Not normally my kind of story. I was into it before I realized where it was headed. Had to finish it. Great job! 5*

Ocker53Ocker53almost 3 years ago

Great story, fun to read and even though I’m not a yank, I love Halloween too⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Poetic justice

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous