All Comments on 'Girls Trip'

by Adonisblack1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
really?

Your story was great until you inserted the trump supporting racist? WHY? Why is trump a racist? What did he ever do to be a racist...gotta love the dums....

Adonisblack1Adonisblack1over 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comment

I toyed with the idea of taking that Trump line out. I elected to leave it in because I thought that it showed that the ladies had thoughts on the men, but later changed their thoughts on them. If wasn’t meant to offend anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Are you for real, Really?!?

Umm it says… “Trump. Supporting. Racist.” Not Trump is a racist. Meaning that the ladies thought that Brad and Jason were Trump supporters, who are racist. Good grief, comprehension is lost on some. Not sure what a “dum” is? But one does not have to be a democrat (implying that’s what you meant) or a republican to know comprehension is key! The only offensive thing here is that comment.

Adonisblack1Adonisblack1over 5 years agoAuthor
I wish that there was a “like” button for comments

Because I’d definitely “like” this one. I’m glad that you realized that I was only telling a story. I hope that you will check out some of my other works as well. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAdonisblack1@Adonisblack1
Black male erotica author, hoping to generate interest in my works so that my novels will be worth purchasing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES