All Comments on 'Ghost in a Jar'

by MateoParks

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn. That was good. It's fun to try and imagine what kind of terrible person Brother was to these people to feel this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was brother a closet homo? As well as a dick?

SomaSlaveSomaSlaveover 1 year ago

What a juicy, creepy tale you've spun! I can't I love it, because it's about three broken people who will never be healed. But I gave it five stars because it's wonderfully written. What's left unsaid is more important than the actual words. I appreciate your trusting your readers enough to figure it out. There's still enough unsaid to make the exact nature of their relationships ambiguous, but I consider that a feature, not a bug.

Bravo!

lovecraft68lovecraft68over 1 year ago

Powerful and didn't pull punches. Well written great first effort. Hope to see more from you.

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturneabout 1 year ago

Wonderfully, darkly, disturbingly erotic—I think it’s fantastic for your first submission. I’ve got no critiques aside from your genre of placement—there’s no obvious connection of incest here, I think you would benefit graciously and have a much more positive reception resubmitting this in the Non-consent/Reluctance category. While I tend to gravitate toward more plot and pomp than smutty one-shots this story hits all my buttons, and certainly had my attention from the very beginning… my only thought is that the story behind Brother and his clear mistreatment of these two tormented souls is so vague, as well as this “ghost” it appears is driving the taboo and malice surrounding the scene… it leaves a lot for the imagination. I suppose that just gives you room to run should you wish to turn this into a series.

Five stars from me, love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That just seemed kind of stupid. Like the author was so into playing a game and hide the story from the reader that he forgot the whole point is to tell the story, that the reader is the focus, not the writer. Just a case of an arrogant self-centered person trying to elevate themselves I guess...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fabulous revenge on a poor brother and husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous