Fishing Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess they had not been content with the hand treatment earlier and wanted their share of the fun inside. The whole scene was so animalistic, even primitive, that it was hardly credible. As we three soared the heights once more, our groans of passion were closer akin to roars of wild beasts. As the twin invaders softened and exited, we rolled and lay together for the time it took to stop the spinning of the world. Rick had never left the room while Sam and Howard had their way and now offered his hand to assist me out of the bed and into the shower. His assistance was more then welcome since my knees didn't seem quite up to the task of supporting my weight. Rick accompanied me into the shower and both supported and cleansed me after I washed my hair. I reveled in the pleasure of the water pouring over us and his hands pouring over me.

My thin robe was all I wore as I rejoined the group in the other room, announcing the availability of the shower to any and all. There was unanimous agreement and, nearly in unison, they headed for the bath. Left in the room alone with Rick, I leaned against the frame of the kitchen door, arms folded, and was enveloped in the love I felt for this man. He turned from the bar and pressed a soda into my hand as he caressed my shoulders and nibbled an ear.

"You were great!" he said as he led me to one of the overstuffed chairs where I curled my feet under me and relaxed with the cool drink as I considered what a good night's fun was had by all, especially me.

Morning came much too early and, not surprisingly, I found movement the slightest bit difficult. To my great surprise, I was the last to arrive in the kitchen where I was greeted with kisses from all the guys and served coffee and a continental breakfast of sweet rolls and fruit. As soon as we had all eaten our fill, everyone pitched in and cleaned the kitchen and then began carrying things to the plane. In short order we were watching the lake disappear beneath us as we circled and set a course for home.

Wayne's wife, Janet, was waiting for us at the airport. Wayne kissed her and she asked, "Did everybody have a good time?"

"Oh, yeah," Wayne answered, glancing over and winking at me over her head. "She can really cook."

12