All Comments on 'Fishing Camp'

by LadyMargaret1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
skip.69skip.69about 19 years ago
Loved it

Loved every word of this story. Just read it through for the second time! Are you any relation to Ladymargaret who wrote about the poker party? Can I join the next fishing expedition?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Fine story

A fine story with a nice buildup of tension and sex.

I especially like the respectful way, these old friends treat the "lady of the house"

And a lot of good horny sex too!

Thanks

Albert

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Love To Go Fishing!

It doesn't get any better then this in a fishing camp! Everything you could possibly want. A cook, keeper and a beautiful lover! Hope much more to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Watching Out For His Wife

Chivelous of him old chippe. Proud of her - respectful of him. Buddies respected him very much - oh give it up - it sucked - unless he made each good friend pay $1.00 for each wifely blowjob and $2.00 for each wifely fuck.

So, if there were 3 men and 1 cuck - well lets see x 3 = $69.69 from the men and hmmm the cuck only got to watch and film so - well he got what he deserved - just respect.

Poor theme author - but then this cuckolding seems to excite most new authors - why should you be any different?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
how wonderful for her

she had 3 guys to have sex with with her cuckold husband's permission!

i just wonder how her good friends, the other 3 wives, will feel when they find out their 3 husbands were cheating on them, i am sure it will be wonderful!

pastaman47pastaman47about 4 years ago
The Great Outdoors

This story was well written and interestingly believable. It read like the perfect vacation for everyone. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous