Family Obligations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two men together worked together to raise me up from my sprawled position atop Jonny's father until I was more or less sitting up -- serving to force both cocks a little deeper inside me. I could feel them both, their cocks so close together, separated only by a thin sheath of my flesh, feeling so big, feeling so tight inside me...so tight that through the morass of pain and pleasure I could feel their cocks throb powerfully against my sensitive flesh. Something began to bubble up inside me...something that hurt, but that was unmistakably GOOD!

I mewled like a helpless kitten as Nikki finished kissing me and her daughter continued the kiss. My body was trembling, the shivers growing stronger as the something GOOD built up inside me. I was scared and I hurt, but God, I liked what was coming...this something GOOD. I wanted more of it. Somewhere I found the strength to roll my hips, making the men impaling me shift and ever so slightly begin to thrust. The GOOD began to increase exponentially!

Abruptly the GOOD exploded into an orgasm unlike anything I had ever known and I squalled like a baby as carnal pleasure enveloped me and consumed me, losing all control of my body and now nothing more than a lewd and naked rag doll, suspended between father and son as they began to fuck me. I sobbed with joy as all the Hollister family surrounded me, taking turns kissing me and touching me -- Nikki's lips on mine, our tongues becoming as one while Erica and her father nibbled and kissed on my breasts and Jonny kissed and licked my shoulders and the nape of my neck -- all adding to the almost indescribable pleasures rocketing through me as I was filled and fuck with wonderful cock.

All our bodies seemed to meld, sweaty, slick and sticky skin merging, rubbing becoming this writhing mass of sexual flesh -- a single being with me in the center, the wonderful sensations of cocks slowly sliding in and out of me never ceasing. Ecstatic pleasure became all and I was lost in it as I seemed to enter a world where I was neither conscious or unconscious, but adrift -- wrapped in a fleshy womb of sheer erotic delight.

My orgasm rose and rose to unsuspected heights and then when I could not imagine anything greater, David shoved his cock deep and began to cum inside me -- his seed filling my well fucked womb and I screamed as my orgasm expanded even more, my sphincter clamping down around my boyfriend's cock as he drilled it deep into my anus and with a groan began to unload another huge load of his semen, scalding my bowels like liquid, flaming pleasure and my screams went higher in pitch and then simply went away and I convulsed helplessly between all my lovers, unable to speak or move as my mind seemed to empty out and all I knew was sheer, carnal filled pleasure.

I came to myself still lost in a fog of sheer lust and ecstasy, floating on erotic bliss and barely registering the slow withdrawal of softening cock from my cum filled holes. Pleasure never ceased as I felt tongues caressing my well worn pussy and ass -- touches that were somehow knowing in a feminine way, occasionally bringing my never ceasing orgasm to higher points -- ebbing and flowing with the sweet loving from Jonny's mother and sister, pleasure that seemed to never cease as my body slowly dissipated until I was simply became one with the universe and the darkness claimed me.

#

I awoke in a bed, recognizing in the dim light of the room that it was Jonny's bedroom. The fading light of dusk was hinted at through his west facing window. I wouldn't know until later that he had tenderly gathered my aching body in his arms and carried me upstairs where I had slept the sleep of the incredibly well fucked. As I came back to myself, several things registered. My body ached in that way that one gets after a days hard work -- a mostly pleasurable sensation, although I knew I would feel more than sore in certain parts of my body before too long. I also had coursing through my body a low grade current of pleasure -- aftershocks of my intense bout of orgasms...my nipples tingled and throbbed in the nicest way.

As I awakened further I realized that people were in bed beside me making love. As my eyes adjusted to the dim light, I realized it was Jonny and his mother, Nikki. I watched in wonder as they made love and that's exactly what it was as opposed to pure, lustful fucking. Nikki was on her back with Jonny on top of her, their bodies wrapped tightly around each other. Nikki's long, shapely legs were crossed behind Jonny's back -- her arms wrapped around his neck, the two of them gazing lovingly into each other's eyes as they gently rocked together -- Nikki's mouth opening slightly wider and issuing a happy little grunt each time her son slowly and firmly thrust into her pussy -- his hips doing a little hitch after each thrust as if trying to get a little deeper into her womb.

I'm not sure how long I watched them make love -- whispering "I love you" to each other between the lazy sighs of pleasure -- Nikki's immense breasts rolling slowly as her son fucked her lovingly, flexing her hips to meet his thrusts. I couldn't speak being in awe of the obvious love and intimacy shared by mother and son. Not for the first time in the last twenty-four hours did I feel just the slightest tinge of jealousy, understanding that no matter how long Jonny and I were together...how much we loved each other, that I would never know Jonny or be loved by him the same way he and his mother knew and loved each other. Tears that were both of joy and regret ran down my face as I gazed on the purity of their incestuous love.

In time, both mother and son became aware that I was awake and watching. Neither said a word to me, but Nikki did reach out and find my hand, wrapping it in her own, making me connected to the mother and son lovers. I squeezed her hand to convey my love for her and Jonny and my joy at their erotic union. Gradually, the pace of their lovemaking began to pick up as Jonny brought his mother closer and closer to orgasm, her hand clenching mine tighter and tighter as her son-cock induced pleasure grew.

Nikki suddenly arched her back and cried out, "I love you, son," her legs flying upward and stiffening as her son thrust deep and joined his orgasm to hers, filling her pussy with his wonderful sperm. Mother and son seemed to be almost suspended in the perfect sexual moment as they rode out their mutual incestuous orgasm together -- the ultimate intimate moment.

As their orgasm subsided, Jonny lowering himself, utterly exhausted onto his mother's sweat covered body, both sighing with happiness, I broke my silence and said to my boyfriend. "Give me a baby, Jonny. Give me a son so I can have...so I can know what you and your mother have. I want it...I need it.

Jonny smiled at me and nodded, his cheek rubbing against his mother's huge and silky smooth breast. "Yes, I will, Alesha, my love." He closed his eyes and fell asleep in his mother's loving embrace.

Nikki squeezed my hand and said, "You'll never regret it, Alesha. Family is the greatest gift...the greatest possession a mother can have. In the end, it's not an obligation, it's a privilege with benefits you've yet to imagine. Jonny's mother sighed happily and closed her eyes. I laid there beside the naked mother and son, still joined cock and pussy, reveling in the perfect union that they were for a long time before falling asleep and dreaming of the day I would be the mother knowing the joys that only a son can bring. They were good dreams.

The End