All Comments on 'Family Obligations'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
persd1persd1about 13 years ago
Fantastic

One of the better stories...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Hngggg ;]

CzechCheckCzechCheckabout 13 years ago

Aside from a few errors like "The two men together worked together to..." my only bit of criticism is really just my own pet peeve. I feel the "disclaimer" at the beginning of any story, from any author, is distracting and takes away from the submission as a whole. It seems more "amateur-ish" than Lit should be.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Very erotic and loving

Wildly sexy with all of the outrageous sex, but yet sweet and loving.

Nicely done and a very enjoyable read. Thanks

LolitaXXXLolitaXXXabout 13 years ago
WOW!

MMMMMMMM!!! Lolita would love to be a part of this family....so very hot!

NightReader18NightReader18about 13 years ago

I enjoyed the story even though it was marred by many writing problems such as run-on sentences and missing commas. I realize that most people don't care whether the story is well-writen, but maybe you could find someone to proof read your work before submitting it even if it's only to to humor people who do know the difference.

GizmorGizmorabout 13 years ago
Family

Just loved your story. Thanks, looking for more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Superb !!

Fuck the (few and minor) grammatical errors, this is one of the very best stories I've read. The initial mother/son fuck as witnessed by Alesha was fantastically descriptive and hot. How could any red blooded male not want to fuck his mother when she's like Nikki? One of your very best efforts AS. Thanks.

Miss_GothikaMiss_Gothikaabout 13 years ago

Pleeeeeeease carry this story on, absolutely loved it! :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I lost interest after girlfriend was found out then after talk boyfriend said mother was best . Girlfriend must be stupid . Quit reading after that .

PaulScottBarbarasSonPaulScottBarbarasSonabout 13 years ago
Close

I am not all that interested in dad being part of the action. But a guy fucking his mom, his sis and his girlfriend? Now that is close to the land of endless orgasms! I just love stories in which a girlfriend or wife discovers that her guy is having sex with his mom. More stories with that angle, please!

blackfenblackfenabout 13 years ago
very good read

One of the best stories I have read on here for some time...well done would love to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This is disgusting. Family is not meant to have sex. How can you even describe it in public? They should be ashamed. INCEST IS ILLEGAL AND MORALLY WRONG!

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 13 years ago
^__^

A little different indeed, but very good and hot. Nice work! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great...but

A terrific concept and extremely hot up through Alesha's discovery and her reaction to it. The initial threesome with Nikki and her son was also very erotically effective, but thereafter it seemed bit rote, like each permutation and combination was being portrayed but without much "drama", by which I mean conflict or tension within or between the characters. In my experience the best stories not only have vivid and arousing sex scenes, but they allow the characters to develop by learning new things (often about themselves-- as Alesha did early on) or by resolving conflicts either interpersonally or intrapersonally.

Miss_GothikaMiss_Gothikaalmost 13 years ago
Losers

Take no damn notice of the haters...if they think incest is so bad they shouldn't be here.

chytownchytownalmost 13 years ago
Hot Story!!!!

Story line is a little weak but the sex was SMOKEN HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Rote indeed

Someone else has said how it all becomes rote once you strayed into a group story with too many ho-hum permutations. Everyone has to do everyone else. Even the lads have to consider the possibility of doing one another on command.

Exit real thrilling excitement and forbidden passion - enter routine stroke porn. These could have been any five people by the end. Waste of a good concept at the start with his GFs outside the M/S POV.

I've liked your other stuff much better.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Everybody Wins

I like it when everybody wins, even the father is not left out in this one. No cheating here, just good, clean fun. Your descriptions of the action are top notch as usual, however you could use a bit of editing for grammatical errors.

Some did not like the father being included. There must be some folks out there that really have problems with their own fathers.

Ha, I was left with one question though. How is this child of religious parents going to get away the next time she has to fulfill her family obligations?

Keep writing more where nobody is cuckolded, left out, etc. Thanks!

rodavrodavover 12 years ago
Very erotic at the very end

I like the story specially at the very end. The way Alesha holds hands with her boyfriend' mom as the mother and son doing a very loving sexual intercourse. And then the idea that someday she will have to experience it with her own son. It is very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome story

You should make a part two to this story.... I am curious to know what that will be like.....

ES003ES003about 12 years ago
More but with feeling

I agree the story line is excellent. Sex is hot. Build up was great at first as many say. I didn't like Johny telling his mom was more or less his favorite fuck, but then she was to be submissive in this chapter but still it added an uneasy twist.

I think it would have been good if Alesha's question if the men did anything should not have just died out with all the women sharing knowing looks. Alesha in the next chapter need to ask again, but add more about what the men are thinking which is hesitation followed by lust. It might even happen when they are alone talking about how they owe the women in the family to get comfortable having sex together. I mean when going totally fantasy like these stories, let it all happen. Maybe the men are introduced into anal sex with the group, with the women opening their asses first with strapons.

Lots of possibilities. I hope my comments are constructive as I mean them to be. I loved the story overall and as the purpose of these stories my own orgasms were great.

ES003ES003about 12 years ago
Also...

Some of us like stories where all the women don't have insanely huge breasts. You know a B cup with erotic long rubber hard nipples that show even through her bra is pretty erotica maybe more so.

CarnaleyeCarnaleyeabout 12 years ago
Fantastic Stuff

The story is excellent, wondurfully crafted with presicion and the incestous sex is extremely arousing. Great work !

blueyedbobblueyedbobabout 12 years ago
this lovely incest tale is now a fav story!!

have read this a number of times and thoroughly enjoy it for its total devotion to incestual love! however, i find it sad for alesha that, as written, she will never know a total love with her boyfriend or any other man except a son which she has not born yet,,,,, i understand why ahabscribe did it,,, i'm just sayin',,,,

just wish i had a family like that when i was growing up,,,feel like i have missed a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not bad

I still think he could have been just a touch more sympathetic to his girlfriend and fucked her at least once before they put the collar on her. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Anti-religous comments detract

I'm not sure why, but several authors here seem hell-bent on invoking as many religious references as they can -- as if to thumb their noses at religions. Why??? It's a detraction. You might as well introduce someone as Asian and call them a traditional racist term. Why not just say "modest" or "prudish" if you must. But why invoke religious. I like these stories, but these references are offensive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
happy relation

Really you are a greate writer, with scence of handling imotions and dailogue, I liked your all stories, this story is awesome, but my imagination is different, if Alesha being the wife of joney, and Alesha is the niece of Jenny, and her parents are grandparents of Alesha, or something like,

thanks...siba.s.tripathy@gmail.com

papabear555papabear555over 11 years ago
You don't hurt people you love.

I had a problem when the father would not let her catch her breath and get ready for the next act and he virtually raped her and had little or no concern for her pain. I understand the slave concept but find that kind of abusive behavior is not what a person will inflict on someone you love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sorry,

totally sick.

I alwatys look for a sense of believability; there's no way this'd happen, even in the surreal world.

Marvin

ChrsinnTXChrsinnTXalmost 11 years ago
not my cup of tea

I'm all for expressing family love and at first I thought this would keep love as the important element. Unfortunately the father forcing anal sex on the girlfriend was the exact opposite of love. I'm usually a big fan of your writing. I hope you'll continue writing more with love and not forcing something on a partner.

tranzmanytranzmanyover 10 years ago
Very Nice!

I really enjoyed your writing. I especially loved all the suggestions of Alesha partaking in incest later in life.I will say that I agreed with the number of posters that took issue with the forced anal sex. I understand the slave concept but where is the compassion that should come with the love being expressed abundantly in this story. However that is personal preference so pay no mind to my preferences. A very good read! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
raping someone is not fun

and that is what the father did...a total bastard....totally spoilt what was otherwise a good story...there was no need to go down this road......you ruined what was a fun story...WHY????? Perhaps you believe in rape......sick and perverted....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
over all i liked it but

two points which were scratches in the paint job so to speak were the fathers unconcern for her being overwhelmed and their quick and sudden forcing of the anal

aside from those two points a very lovely story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sorta good

I'll have to agree with some of the other commentators. The story was great until you opened up the character of the father. She knew she wore the collar, but she'd only worn it a little time. He did pretty much rape her. Told her to simply get used to it. And then the son butt fucks her without any real lube for her first time. The father should have offered lube too, when she said she was so sore. They fucked her unconscious the first weekend she was with them. Yeah, after she agreed and put on the coller the weekend turned nasty. Johnny got a double blowjob while Aleisha got raped. You are better than this. I've read too much of your work. Go do it.

agamottoagamottoabout 10 years ago

I rather liked this one, I even imagined myself as the daughters future Bi-Gendered Bi-Sexual lover joining the Family at a later date.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 9 years ago
"Family Obligations:" - Eighteen Year Old Alesha, Girlfriend and Narrator; The Hollister Family: Eighteen Year Old Jonny, Boyfriend and Son, Daughter Erica, and Mother and Father, Nikki and David Hollister.

Right off the bat, Literotica should have the categories of "RAPE" and "Group Sex" (more than two) as story tags!! My position on RAPE, even coercion and/or forceable reluctance is beyond apprehension; my brain does not compute the why's of such brutality!!

The story is unusual in that the girlfriend is the narrator and not at all part of the incest for the normal blood-kin incestual relationship! She, Alesha, is the outsider, the third--in this story the fifth--wheel of the incestuous affair! Except for the anal and pussy RAPE issues with David Hollister, the family patriarch, on Alesha as her indoctrinationinto the Hollister family excapades, I very much enjoyed all the sexual activities of the Hollister Family-four. The addition, or better yet, the inclusion of Alesha into the family circle was a detraction for me.

For me I will read all of 'Ahabscribe's stories of Incest/Taboo! My favorite eroticism story is realistic and pure incest, especially with pregnancies of the blood-kin female lover, life-partner and confident!! He does write great stories and genre's of erotic pleasurable fantasies and (for the most part, depending on the content) his selection of context and themes is excellent!

warlokk01warlokk01over 9 years ago

This story made me slightly uncomfortable. The mother figure is a sex crazed creature who only seems to care about satisfying her own urges and the father struck me as creepy. The Dp scene was basically rape and I disliked the characters strongly. I have enjoyed the other stories you have written but not this

GenicoGenicoover 9 years ago
Issues

I always give 5 stars, and yours is no exception. I do however normally stay away from rape or non-consensual stories owing to the negative feelings associated with the material afterwards. This story has so many issues for the main character that it is hard to imagine her staying with this family. The "father" doesn't care about her, she's just an addition to the harem. Her boyfriend doesn't and will never love her more than he loves his mom. Her best and, frankly, only option is to hope she gets pregnant with a son, dumps the boyfriend, and waits for 18yrs until she can find her own happiness. Sorry, I just can't buy it.

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 9 years ago
Genico's comment

Is right on the money. My only difference is that I don't feel an obligation to give five stars for story fathers like this one. I, too, can't understand why Alesha would ever get married and still take second place to her Mother-in-law. Sigh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Rape

Afraid I can't give you the rating that you want. She loves him and retains his love by having sex with the whole family. She's sad that she'll never know her future husband the way his mother does. She feels small twinges of jealousy already. What about when she wants a baby? Will the family put her and Jonny's 'obligations' on hold while they try to concieve? What kind of jealousy will she feel for Nikki if she has trouble becoming pregnant? Does the father even like her or, as one reader said, does he just regard her as an addition to his harem? Jonny's not giving up his family obligations or priviledges no matter what Alesha decides, so what does that say about his love for her? The father/Son DP is basically rape. She told David that she wasn't up for another bout just yet and then Jonny snuck up behind her and put himself in her when she'd already said,'No'. And she was in pain. All women should have free choice at all stages of sexual activity and be able to say 'No' at any time some activity makes her uncomfortable. After all, women risk much more than men when they offer their bodies. They are usually offering their hearts also. Though it is hidden pretty well, she is coerced into sex with the whole family to hold onto Jonny's love. I can't condone even the fantasy of this, Ahabscribe, you can do so much better than this. You've wasted your time and talent writing this and you've wasted my time reading this while hopeing to find something to redeem it. But failing. I read this through because I don't comment on stories I haven't read, but this gets an "I hated it".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Alesha got mind raped AND butt raped.

Sorry, this rates a 2 and only because I've sadly read even worse treatments so I hold back the 1-bomb for the really really awful stuff. This kind of family romp rarely gets handled with the delicate easy-going touch it requires. Even if group/orgy action is your thing, rape is rape and that father (David?) raped Alesha's ass and painfully too. Maybe, as someone said before, Lit should add a new category for RAPE because this went beyond any fantasy sleep/dream non-consent/reluctance story I have ever read where the woman was unaware and couldn't properly consent.

Then there's the underlying idea that Alesha had to subjugate her own ego and personal life ambitions to play a submissive (in every sense) role in her own boyfriend's future. What a mind-fuck that is! She has to accept a second fiddle role in her own future marriage to stay with this guy.

Deciding she wants a baby with him (How is she going to be sure that only HE impregnates her?) and that it will be a son so she can experience the mother-son love she now craves is a whole other level of crazy. If this was supposed to convey some kind of deep emotional bonding then it does the opposite. This should have been a full-on nameless fuck-slut orgy for fans of that genre. Trying to sell it as any kind of "loving family" thing didn't come close even in a playful(?) slave-fantasy sense.

Some themes do not mix well at all. Mother-son loving nearly always get spoiled by adding in outside players. Family romps need a careful touch to avoid creepy issues or to stay away from becoming too crazy and muddled with random combinations. Personally, I think anal play needs to be handled like kryptonite instead of spread around like candy sprinkles on a birthday cake. You need to approach with care and caution and mutual consent after everything in the relationship is fully set up. First-day butt fucking in any story is usually going to spoil any realism.

From a usually skilled storyteller, this one was a real clusterfuck. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
i agree

as much as i LOVE these stories because that is ALL they r i have to agree u could have writen it better so that they did take no means no even in bdsm they have a safe word . if u rewrote it i i would gladly give it a five but the wa it is writen it is rape.even a perv like me has one decent bone (no pun intended) in my body.

casannettecasannettealmost 8 years ago
Not credible

I doubt a family would use such filthy language if they believed that sex is natural and wholesome. Then everyone loses their inhibitions? This story is over the top.

AgedfortasteAgedfortasteover 7 years ago
Damn

Another great story.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Started slow

But kept going and going.

A lot of trouble could have been avoided with a motion detector on the back patio.

dannyboy66109dannyboy66109over 6 years ago
Such a great story

I would love to hear more from this family, such a beautiful beginning.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
nice

would have been better if dad didn't cum in her so they would know it was david's baby not dads.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

I really don’t understand the negative responses. Everything was consensual. She had even pursued it and jumped in both feet. She was treated with love, and was carried through her inexperience into a state she had never imagined. She was very clearly given the option to say no and leave, but she chose to stay. —- a lot of repressed people in the comments bringing their baggage and destroying a beautiful dynamic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Love every part if it. Keep up the good work.

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGalealmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story, so loving and erotic....very well written and told.......():\

PlaytimeXXXPlaytimeXXXover 1 year ago

a terrific tale, the forbidden is always desirable and you make it more so

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

LOVED ALL OF IT HOPING TO READ ABOUT HER MAKING FAMILY OBLIGATIONS WITH HER PARENTS AND MAYBE THE TWO FAMILYS JOINING TOGETHER A MARRIAGE A BABY AND FINALLY ALEISHA AND HER OWN SON MAKING LOVE

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent story which I enjoyed very much. The only turn off was Nikki's gigantic tits which added nothing to the story.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a5 months ago

Truly a beautiful, well written, mutually consensual, incestuous love story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous