Emma Watson's Mother goes Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just love black cock!"

Jacqueline dangled in mid air and writhed in ecstasy before coming in an earth moving orgasm. Delroy eased her off of his cock as she closed her eyes in bliss.

"Me again you big black hunk."

He turned to see Emma standing with her hands on her hips, her pliant naked body beautiful in its perfection. She radiated sensual energy as Delroy took her by the hand and sat down on the edge of the bed. His hot black rod stood up like a flagpole as Emma spun around and showed him her delectable rump. I this reverse cowgirl position Emma leaned back and put her hands on top of his shoulders. Her small hand took his hard dick and rubbed it across her soft slit as she dug her toes in the carpet beneath her delightful feet.

"Yeah, get down on it."

With a heavy sigh she sank down and his cock was swallowed up by her cunt. She stayed still for a while and Delroy put his fist in his mouth to stop himself from screaming. The warmth of her muff was sublime as she began to slide up and down. On occasion Emma rolled her hips as she ground on him with a slow tease, although every fibre of her being clamoured for her to ride him like lightning.

"Wow! Are you watching this mum? See how I glide up and down on his big black boner? It's sheer heaven when I slide all the way down to his balls and his cock fills me up."

"I can see," said Jacqueline as she masturbated beside them.

Emma quivered as his hardness plowed up her soft sex with the most exquisite rippling.

Emma had to give in to her needs and began to hump him harder now, her soft and slender figure slapping down on his groin and upper thighs.

"Fuck! I can't hold...going to..."

Emma shook and leaned forward to rub her clit on him as she came on his cock. Her fluids gushed out as she squirted and bathed his shaft.

"Oh babe. You squirted!"

"I...I know," whimpered Emma who sagged on Delroy drained and spent.

"Come on, let's finish him off."

Jacqueline cupped Delroy's balls and proceeded to suck his drooling cock while Emma leaned over and rubbed his belly and kissed him hard. His deep aching went from his thighs to balls to his knob and he spewed out his cum in streams and streams which sprayed the two women. They blinked and shrieked as he painted their faces, necks and tits with a violent volley of his white cream. With a lust crazed frenzy Emma sucked his cock head until every drop had been swallowed up. Then she tilted her mothers face up and loomed over her and dribbled a mix of spit and semen down her warm throat. Delroy gasped in surprise as they both giggled and kissed each other. Emma stood up and scampered off to the en suite bathroom and the sound of running water could be heard from the shower.

"Care to join us?" Said her mother as she strolled over to the open door.

Delroy ran his hand over his shaven head and looked down at his sweaty palm.

"I could do with a little freshen up."

Already his dripping hose began to harden at the thought of a shared shower.

END

12