Emma Watson's Mother goes Black

Story Info
Emma watches her mother take a black lover.
4.2k words
4.54
23.5k
37
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
820 Followers

Note- This is entirely fictional. I do not know any of the characters in this story nor have I ever met them. And it does not portray any events in real life.

xxx

Emma had stayed close to her mother, Jacqueline Luesby, ever since her parents had divorced when she was only five. Not many people are aware that Emma had been born in Paris and had lived there until age five when she and her mother relocated to Oxfordshire. Emma had been keen to be an actress from an early age and we all know the rest. Eight Harry Potter movies led to other big hits such as Beauty and the Beast and Noah. Her mother had given her all the backing and encouragement to her daughter and had herself remarried for a short while. Now single in her middle age Jacqueline had found a new suitor.

x

It was a pleasant evening when Emma drove down from London to her mothers house in the countryside. Emma had been invited for dinner and a chance to catch up with the latest news from Jacqueline. Her mother had sounded excited on the phone but had not given anything away and Emma was naturally curious as to what the reason may be. Post production had just been completed on her latest project, another remake of Little Women, and she had plenty of free time. The secluded house was modern and had a south east facing garden and driveway. It boasted of five bedrooms and en suite bathrooms. The fully fitted kitchen was of a modern design in pebble with stainless steel sinks, integrated fridge and freezer and a double oven.

"Darling, so good to see you."

Emma hugged her mother and they gave each other a peck on both cheeks. Both had dressed in summer dresses, Emma in sunflower yellow and her mother in light blue and white polka dots. They looked rather similar. Same height, build and facial features. Emma cut a lightweight figure at five feet five and 110 pounds.

"And you've cut your hair short again."

Emma fluffed up her newly trimmed pixie crop and grinned. Her new look showed off her long and elegant neck and her delicate features. Blessed with heavy lidded eyes and perfect arched brows the very short bangs made her look enchanting. Despite a heavy work schedule recently she positively glowed. They linked arms and made their way to the kitchen where Emma noted the smell of dinner.

"What is it?"

"I'm making jerk chicken, brown rice, peas and a coconut basmati."

"Very West Indies."

Emma lifted the lid of a saucepan and took a deep sniff of the simmering rice.

"Rather a lot, isn't it?"

"We're expecting a guest."

Emma nodded slightly nonchalantly and went to the fridge for some Perrier water. She sat at the central free standing table and looked at her mother.

"So, what's the big fuss about."

Emma opened the bottle and took a big swig.

"Oh, you know. I met someone in New York and now we're dating."

"Oh? Do tell."

"He's with a law firm and is doing quite well. He's ambitious and sweet and er, a little younger than me."

"Right. How much younger?"

"By about twenty five years."

Jacqueline was now in her mid fifties but had a mature glamour with only a hint of laughter lines on her fresh looking face. Now twice divorced she had neglected her own career in law to concentrate on Emma's acting. "He's thirty! That's my age! Mum!" Emma raised her brows and spread her hands.

"But he is so charming and good looking and attentive to my needs. It's been hard since my last divorce. I need some me time."

"Anything else I should know about?"

Now Emma lifted her chin as if to say tell me the rest. Jacqueline went back to the stove and began to prepare the chicken thighs and breasts.

"Well, he's black."

"OH? This is huge!" Emma looked at her mother with big eyes.

"His name is Delroy. He's separated and single. And he'll be here in half an hour. Look my darling, it's no big deal. We're both adults with experience looking for some company. I think you'll like him."

"Hmm. It's going to take some getting used to. What if you get married again. I'll have a stepdad my own age!"

"Now let's not jump the gun. We only just met. Aren't you happy for me? Now, go freshen up and I'll call you when he gets here."

Emma agreed and took her small overnight case upstairs. It had been an exhausting time of late and she welcomed the familiar bed she had slept in countless times.

x

"Emma! Delroy just got here."

Emma woke and sat up in the edge of the Queen size bed and took a sharp intake of breath.

"Okay, let's go see what all the fuss is about."

She put her shoes back on and went downstairs to be greeted with the sight of her mother clinging to a six feet tall, broad shouldered black nan with a shaven head and gorgeous almond type eyes.

"Oh...my...gosh!"

The guy was amazing! Handsome, fit and young.

"This is Emma, my daughter. Emma, meet Delroy."

"Emma Watson, I'm so happy to meet you. I feel like I know you already."

He spoke with an American accent as apposed to a Jamaican one in a smooth voice that could charm the birds from the trees.

"Afternoon. So, you're from New York?"

"Not originally. I'm from Florida. Tampa, to be exact."

"Come on, lets go to the kitchen. I'm making jerk chicken."

Jacqueline took the pair of them by the elbow and steered them to the kitchen. They all sat at the big table and Emma sat beside Delroy. He even smelled great she thought as her mother poured out some Perrier for all.

"So tell me a bit about yourself."

"Well, I graduated in law from Florida State in Tallahassee and moved up to the Big Apple on the recommendation of a friend. That was when I met your mother I guess."

"Hmm, interesting. Please go on, I love your accent."

Emma was all ears as she made a move and began to fondle the mans left arm. Delroy began to stiffen on his stool as Emma moved her hand down to the top of his thigh.

"Not much more to tell really. Um, gosh is it really hot in here?"

"How long will you be here?"

Delroy took his time to answer as he fiddled with the collar of his white shirt. Emma put the back of her hand to his brow and felt his temperature. The contrast of his skin colour to hers was quite striking. She nudged closer to him and the man wriggled on his seat.

"Say Emma. Why don't you give Delroy a tour of the house while I finish the meal. He may be heated from the cooking in here."

"Would you like that?" Asked Emma as she looked into his alluring eyes.

"Sure, shall we?"

Delroy stood and pulled his sport jacket close to his chest as he shifted his stance.

"Thanks darling. Make sure to take real good care of him."

"You can rely on me, mother."

The spacious home had three levels of accommodation. Delroy and Emma made their way upstairs to the first level where there were a good size double bedroom, one single bedroom and a four piece bathroom suite.

"Your mother has a nice house."

"Thank you. Let's go up one more floor."

Emma smiled over her shoulder as she led Delroy to the top level. He noted the single bedroom/study next door to a double bedroom which had sky light velux windows.

"And this is my room. You like it?"

"Very nice."

Emma flopped onto the edge and spread out her arms.

"I grew up in here, from childhood to becoming a young woman. I have quite a few memories in this room I can tell you."

"Right."

His imagination became stoked and he looked around the room in slight disbelief. Where was this going?

"Listen, Delroy. I love my mother and would hate to see her hurt. Are you going to take good care of her?"

"I...of course. We...barely, you know...know each other yet."

"You're quite good looking. I imagine you get lots of attention from women. Here. Come sit by me"

Emma patted the bed next to her right side and Delroy joined her. Without batting an eyelid her hand immediately went to his knee which she squeezed hard.

"Hmm, you smell divine."

Emma turned to face him and pressed her lips to his. He did not resist as her tongue pushed into his mouth as he tasted her sweet breath.

"Please don't. Your mother."

"Don't worry. Here."

Emma took his left hand and together they moved it under her dress until his fingers met her pussy.

"Ooh!"

Emma wiggled on her pert bottom and moved her dress up to the top of her panties.

"Gosh. See how wet my panties are? You did that."

The grinning young actress held his hand firmly on her snatch as she nibbled on his left ear. Her hand snaked out to his lap and traced out his stiffening organ.

"Emma! Surely your mother would not approve of...of...of, shit!"

As she snapped her thighs together and trapped his hand at her moist muff Emma unzipped his trousers and pulled out his huge appendage.

"My goodness! Look at this, would you."

His erection was almost completely hard and stood straight up to a throbbing eight inches. They both trembled on the bed, she fondling his black shaft as he fingered her cunt under her panties.

"Fuck this!"

Delroy made his move and pushed Emma onto her back and lifted her dress up to her midriff so that he could whip off her underwear. He noted how slender her body was as the anxious young woman writhed on her back. Her big eyes twinkled as she settled in the middle of the bed with her thighs wide apart. Delroy was transfixed as he removed his shirt to display his charcoal black skin and rippling muscles.

"Have you had sex with my mother yet?"

Said Emma as she stuck two fingers in and out of her neatly trimmed snatch.

"Not yet."

Emma lay on her back, her eyes were closed and she was aware of Delroy hovering over her slim and naked body. He dragged her dress off over her head and saw that she had no bra on. She gasped as his full lips licked the hard nipple of her left breast and she quivered in delight.

"Oh, my."

He moved to her right tit and sucked on it firmly with fat lips. She loved to have her nipples nibbled by a wet tongue and teeth and instantly her body squirmed as her juices started to flow. As he tended to her perky breasts he felt her part her legs wide so as to offer him clear access to her damp pussy. Emma felt him lower his strong body onto hers and his hard cock smacked against her flat belly. In response to the sensational feel of his erect manhood she ground her hips up and his prick was squashed between their hot bodies. His mouth met hers and they kissed hard and long as she brought her long arms up and pressed her hands onto his wide back.

"Mmm."

Delroy swayed in the tiny woman's arms as they smooched and Emma sighed as she became aware of her pussy beginning to juice up.

Then with a subtle shift of his pelvis he pushed up and his thick cock sank into Emma. Now hot and horny her pussy took him in with relative ease and she cried out in pleasure as he thrust up with his entire eight inches.

"Fuck!"

Emma bit into his left shoulder as he drew back and pushed back inside her once more with a wanton excitement. Her eyes snapped open to see his adorable face in hers and his huge brown eyes held her gaze. His cock throbbed inside her and the exquisite friction of him moving back and forth and she rose up from the bed to meet his inward stroke which heightened her arousal.

"Oh, yes!"

Emma squealed as Delroy took both her legs by the ankles and raised them up into the air. Her feet were now next to her ears as her black skinned lover fucked her with long and slow strokes. Her bottom lifted up off the mattress as Delroy slammed her into the bed with his substantial weight, his dark belly against hers. Emma loved the submissive feeling as she took his cock in deep He mashed her tits against his smooth chest as she was in the grip of a breathless thrill. She ran her hands all over his bald pate as his thrusts became more aggressive, no thanks to Emma whose pussy made several spasms around his length.

x

Jacqueline tasted a sample of rice and licked her lips.

"Perfect. Now where did those two get to."

She stood at the open door of the kitchen and looked around. No one. She walked to the foot of the stairs and called up.

"Emma? Delroy? Dinner is ready. Are you up there?"

She took a few steps up and cocked her head. Was that someone in pain? Sounded like moaning. The more stairs she climbed the louder the moaning became.

"Sounds like Emma's room."

There were more moans as she got to the door of Emma's bedroom and now she heard Delroy too.

"YES, YES, FUCK!"

"Harder, fuck me harder!"

To her surprise Jacqueline was met with the sight of her daughter and boyfriend cavorting naked on the bed. Delroy's gorgeous black ass was rising and falling as he fucked Emma and her daughter had the most joyous expression on her pretty face. Her first thought was to admonish the pair of them but a stronger thought consumed her and she felt her pussy lubricate as she watched the erotic scene. The room was filled with the lewd sound of slurping as Jacqueline watched the mans black mamba vanish and then emerge from Emma's stretched, lush hole.

"Fuck me!"

Emma clamped her slim legs around his waist as he humped her faster and faster and she began to churn her hips in response. Delroy shifted his body, pulling back until he almost slipped out before pumping in with his entire length. It had been a good ten minutes of fucking and Emma began to soften and melt as she was pounded in a rhythmic drive.

"Emma! What the hell is going on!"

"Oh, hi mum."

Delroy paused in mid fuck and swore under his breath. He let Emma's legs down as he withdrew his glistening ebony tool and Emma put her hand to her dripping muff. Jacqueline lifted her dress off over her head and stood in bra and panties. She was her daughters mother and looked every bit like the older image of Emma. Still slim with rounded breasts that showed little middle age sag. She ran a hand through her mousey brown hair as she watched the pair disengage.

"You little tinker. You started without me."

Delroy was dumbstruck as Jacqueline unclasped her bra and then stepped out of her underwear.

"Say what?"

"Sorry mum, he's so hot I got a bit ahead of myself."

"You...you..." Delroy stuttered, confused and speechless.

Jacqueline approached the bed and steadied Delroy's twitching boner as she gave him her sexy smile. His eyes dropped to the older woman's pussy mound which protruded a bit more than Emma. Her clitoris stuck out more as well and Delroy felt his knob twitch.

"We have been known to share our men, yes. I mean, you're packing for two that's for sure."

Delroy gasped as Emma's mother pushed him onto his back and clamped his cock head in her mouth to give the huge glans tiny baby sucks. Emma meantime moved herself up his prone body, dragging her wet pussy along his front which left a sticky trail. He took in a sharp intake of breath as she giggled and brought her muff to his face. He gulped hard as Emma squirmed around and mashed her pussy all over his cheeks and nose. The smell of her made his cock quiver in her mothers mouth as he was sucked in with noisy suction sounds.

"Lick me babe."

Delroy could only oblige as he held Emma firmly by her buns and stuck out his hot tongue. She squealed as he rammed up into her dripping box and let her juices paint his lips. He lapped up and down her slit and bumped her hard clit which made Emma push down even firmer. Her tits rose and fell and her toes curled back as the diminutive woman rocked back and forth. Emma's eyes half closed as her excitement peaked and she was quickly brought to the verge of an orgasm. Her breathing became somewhat irregular and she made low murmuring sounds as she came on his face. Her body became rigid and she lifted up with eyes wide open.

"Fuck!" Jacqueline was bobbing up and down on his pole and humming lustfully as if enjoying a big popsicle. She held him at the base as she gulped him down her throat, stuffing as much of him in as she could. Then she pulled his slick and glistening prick from her mouth and sighed.

"Oh! I simply must have him!"

She straddled Delroy as he propped himself up on his elbows. Jacqueline had a wider cunt than Emma and a different feel altogether. Even her natural lubrication seemed thicker as she eased down slowly on his cock.. For a moment Delroy had misgivings about fucking her in front of her daughter but as Jacqueline settled on his throbbing length he felt more comfortable. He was surprised at how smooth and wet the older woman was as she took his considerable shaft all the way to the hilt.

"He fills me up so."

Emma watched her mother rise and fall on the black pole and imagined the fantastic sensation of feeling every inch of his dark manhood. It was fascinating watching her mother's boobs jig up and down as she started to buck harder and faster. Her hips pumped as she drove herself down onto his iron hard dick and made her cunt slippery and wet. Delroy glanced to his left to see Emma rubbing her hand on her mousy brown muff as she took pleasure from the rutting couple.

"How is he mum?"

"Big and hot., I'm so wet right now."

Delroy shut his eyes, overwhelmed by having Emma watch him fuck her mother. The fact that moments before he was inside her daughters pussy drove him to thrust up from the bed in an insane lust. Jacqueline arched back and her eyes rolled in delight as she revelled in riding her first black cock.

"Got...to..."

Delroy rolled Jacqueline onto her back beside Emma and jack hammered into the screaming older woman. His balls slapped on the bottom of her sopping slit with more and more aggression and whimpers of joy filled his ears. She reached out and grabbed his taut ass and held on for dear life as he fucked the shit out of the grateful woman. She tingled from tip to toe and wave after wave rippled through her pussy until she came with several uncontrollable spasms.

"Come on Delroy. Take me from behind."

Delroy blinked hard as he rolled off the moaning woman beneath him and looked at her daughter with her ass up and head down. With his big shining cock in hand he moved behind the wriggling Emma and grasped her buttocks firmly in his hot palms. His swollen head had become so huge that at first he had trouble going inside her tight cunt. He shoved in and Emma gasped as he sank his enormous rod home. Her head came back in sheer ecstasy as she was filled with his entire length and she clenched tightly and came on the spot.

"Mmmm!"

Delroy brought his hands around to her medium sized tits as he started to move back and forth in her sizzling hot slot. Emma was thrilled and bucked back right at him in a animalistic fever. His ball slapped against her firm buns as she was continuously slammed into and inevitably his weight pinned her flat on her front. The big mattress now sprang up and own by a good two inches as Emma was fucked silly.

"God, he's in so fucking deep."

His sweat poured onto her creamy skin as he ground his hips in a circle. His strong thighs and calves were like coiled springs as he rammed into the bucking woman. Faster and faster he rocked on top of Emma, unable to control himself from fucking the shit out of her. Emma tapped her hands on the bed above her head like a wrestler seeking a time out. Delroy pulled back and Emma rolled over in a state of exhaustion, panting heavily .

"I don't think my pussy will close up properly ever again!"

Delroy turned to Jacqueline who had been watching intently and her eyes were wide again as the rampant black bull picked her up and raised the lightweight woman to his waist. She looked directly into his twinkling eyes as he lifted his cock to her sodden entrance and then lowered her onto his length. Her slender legs came up and locked at the ankles around his waist as she hung both arms about his thick neck for support.

"Shit! That feels fantastic!"

Deltoy tilted her back slightly as she became impaled on his rigid eight incher. Emma looked on from the bed as her mother wiggled and bounced on his chocolate organ. Her small frame flapped around as she rode on his big pole. Delroy began to walk around with her on his dick as if he was displaying a trophy. Emma giggled at the sight of her mother skewered on his bone with her fluids running down his veiny shaft.

123z
123z
820 Followers
12