All Comments on 'Down at the Twist and Shout Ch. 05'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
txchevy1963txchevy1963over 4 years ago

Enjoyed your storysure miss GrandTetons stories wish they were still on here

nicho1855nicho1855over 4 years ago
Thank you

BB, I hope that everything in your life is back on an even keel again. You are one of the the truly great story tellers on this site and it was well worth the wait to be able to read the final chapter on this riveting tale. There are too many good stories that have never been finished on this site, and yours, I'm happy to say, is not one of them. Once again I say thank you BB.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 4 years ago
Worth the wait

Love the ending. Great fun. Be well, and thank you for sharing with all of us.

MhouserMhouserover 4 years ago
Awesome

Awesome hate to see it end. I hope you continue to write and I hope your family is doing well.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 4 years ago
Great ending to a great story.

I wish you good health and thank you for sharing your wonderful stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for finishing this fantastic story. You’ve written some great characters. Any chance you’ll write any of their own stories?

Hexdsword6Hexdsword6over 4 years ago
Another masterpiece!

As with all your work, this was amazing! Hopefully the next series you write can bridge the Lost and Found verse with the rest. If you keep writing and I’ll keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved It!

Great story! The characters and story line were fantastic. Once started I could not put it down. I hope a continuation is in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome!

Great story, only thing I don't understand is how did Kelly end up so close with Johnny's family without ever meeting the twins before?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
re: 'Awesome'

If I read the story right in earlier chapters, most of Johnny's family live in the Atchafalaya and Central Louisiana, while the twins live and work in the East side of the state, around bayou Petit Gaillou, or down in the delta swamplands in the deep south of the state, around Dulac

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Job

First I would like to say that I hope any health issues with you and your family have been taken care of and that I hope you continue to be well.Thank you for finishing this amazing and totally engrossing, enjoyable story.I hope you continue to write more stories for your readers.You are one of the best writers on this site and I have re-read all of your stories a few times over.Thanks again BB and wishing you well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How did I miss it.

1st great ending. And thank you.

When I 1st read this chapter I completely missed the fact that this story is connected to Lost and Found.

Great job only questions I have are.

Will we see Kellie Delano in the bloodlines story you were working on.

And what exactly is her relationship to robbie.

Thank you BB

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 4 years agoAuthor
@Anon 11/14/19

Kelly is the daughter of Mayor Robert Dolan, Steve Dolan and Sheriff Dolan's 1st cousin, so that makes her Robbie's 2nd cousin.

Mayor Robert Dolan is the son of Gerry Dolan's brother Anthony and Jenna Donnelly.

Jenna is Robbie & Casey's gramma Rosie's 1st cousin on the Kerr side, and Jenna is Kelly's grandmother, hence Kelly's trademark Kerr red hair, the same as Caitlin, her daughters, and Luna Hollister, and Kathleen Shoemaker in 'Rag Doll', Leon's mother, who is the daughter of Gramma Rosie's estranged sister, Kathleen Moran Donnelly .

It's a complicated corner I managed to paint myself into, but it was planned this way, that all four worlds of Rag Doll, Lost & Found, Nia, and Big Girls Don't Cry intersect, and I do have a spreadsheet showing the connections and family relationships between Robbie and Casey, Joey and Luna, Leon, Judy and Nicky and Ashley, and Bobby and Ricky's familial relationship with Jamie and Nia. Write me on the contact email address and I'll send it to you if you're interested.

Regards,

Will

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
wow -i'm almost exhausted from the suspense

a well written story, with a well thought out plot and a great storyline. I liked that Justine offed the rapist brother and the gators got the other! Brilliant. of course, 5 stars, but this is one of the best stories i've read on this site in a long time. great sex, good suspense, very alive characters. All 5 chapters. i think i may start over and re-read it! I hope your health is great - somewhat selfishly - i'd love to see you write more. Cheers!

cnouvacnouvaover 4 years ago
marvelous

Wow .. hust WoooooooooooooW .. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Definitely worth the wait. Thank you for using some of the areas I was born and raised in. It's always good to know places where you've been and have them exposed to other people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great finish

Thank you or finishing this. It is one of my favorite stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Second time reading this story. I've been trying to find the original Moonbeam story's can anyone tell me how to find them I'd love to read them again.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

This really is one of the best stories to pour out of your pen Will. I f it was a book you would say I couldn't put it down. The way these stories are interlinked with family connections throughout the U.S. and across the Atlantic, you are a magician Will you weave a spell and draw us in. I would think you could modify a lot of what you write and sell them as stand-alone novels on the high street, I'd buy ' em. All the best Will and I'm looking forward to your next offering.

Bob.

jackh1962jackh1962about 3 years ago

This was my second time to go though the whole story and noticed the connection to Lost and Found. Every time that I 've read Lost and Found I've wondered where you had based the town/city of Springfield, nearly every state has one. I kept picturing the Colorado / New Mexico region because of you referring to Dolin's chain of stores across the Southwest. Don't know why I missed the connection the first time between stories ,except that maybe reading too fast. I always like the cross connections between your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

There is enough sex in it to make it fun but the whole story stands on its own as a great read without the sex. It is a well thought out tale of life in the southern states and had to have been written by someone with an intimate knowledge of the local customs and people of the area. I look forward to reading more stories by this author.

Burcham8Burcham8almost 3 years ago

One of the best! My comments after part one fill out what I think about it.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

What a wonderful and exciting series. 5 stars for each.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES