All Comments on 'Doctor's Incestuous Family Ch. 07'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Njdevils1Njdevils1over 2 years ago

I love it so much ❤️. This story is great and I love the plan, can't wait to read the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So fucking hot. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hoping you have the follow up stories soon.

Rainyday493Rainyday493over 2 years ago

And, yes, it could all go horribly wrong. 🤣

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Five Stars this time...because the detail is better, story line moves along...

I am glad James went to Clint for advice-no better source for incestial family relationships than him...and for help on getting Bernice and Jenny together, in the same room...naked...horny...ready to meet the other. This should really be good, since all of them know about the Elliston family issues/fun...

chiefhalchiefhalover 1 year ago

Such a devious mind!! ;-)

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago
Clint gave him good advice BUT

Please don’t ruin the story by adding Clint or anyone of his family members into sharing his mum and sister that would definitely kill this great story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm enjoying this story, but it seems absolutely silly that James couldn't have accidentally been too loud with one of the girls so that the other overheard at night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...