All Comments on 'Doctor, Who's That?'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stop.

Fucking with night vision glasses? Small town doctors and attorneys and wives open to this scenario? The list of absurdities could just go on. Even describing Lilly feeling a man's cum as "hot" is nonsense - his cum is at body temperature just like her pussy. Doesn't work.

Sorry - not sexy. Not erotic. Not anything but poorly structured fantasy.

ilikeithot6308ilikeithot6308over 8 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous

Stop....posting comments that a fantasy is not believable. That's why it's called fantasy, you dolt. As for cum feeling hot, my wife would beg to differ. She often says that very thing when I cum in her, or on her.

My advice....turn the page, and find a story that fits your narrow definition of fantasy. Better yet, pick up a pen, and write something that shows us how it's done 'properly'.

Start with your name, and STOP hiding behind the anonymous label.

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEover 8 years ago
Screw 'em !!!

Screw 'em for those that don't believe in hot cum,either are brain dead or pre-pubes. As for my personal experence 57 years of sex and got lots of comments about 'hot cum'. You write a really good story keep it up.(pun intended) !!!

harristharristover 8 years ago
Fun Story

Enjoyed your story very much, thank you. I especially appreciate your reply to anonymous. I guess some people just like to bitch, and put others down, but it really irks me that they hide behind an identity like anonymous. Again, I enjoyed your fantasy story very much.

magpieolasmagpieolasover 8 years ago
My new go to.

Damn that was hot! Well done. Brought myself to 3 orgasms with this story. My latest fantasy is DP so that helped alot! Thank you for the tasty story!

ProfDavrosProfDavrosover 8 years ago
Overload fun

A really fun set up, and as for realistic, fantasy is for escaping in, and who's to say that a conservative looking group of professionals might not just be so kinky? It's the quiet ones that surprise you! I was actually part of a party that turned out like this once, an overload for the willing woman concerned.

Keep up the great writing!

boaman007boaman007over 8 years ago
Great

I loved it awesome story and great set-up. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I Was The One That Took Lily In Her Ass...TIGHT AS HELL

Gave This A Five Rating. To Bad There Was Only 5

Would Have Given It A 10...

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 7 years ago
Top Shelf Material

We've got to make a way to keep this author in the limelight - This is the way I've learned to live vicariously. Many of us have lived close to similar situations and praise you for making 'reality' ... public knowledge. Some really do get lucky. Others just read about it ... and wonder/hope/wish ... or just can't believe it happens.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 7 years ago
?Same Time Next Year?

I was first drawn to this script by the closing line - a superior movie. I enjoyed reading because it reminded me of a house party 30 years ago. The host held a sex Olympics party with bedrooms reserved for specific ladies ... for the evening. A signup sheet at the door indicated which males hoped to be next on her dance card (in her pussy) ... with a space to score each pairing. The gals all got together later and gave Their scores for the best male partner of the evening. It didn't end up being the most prolific guy. Are we surprised. Maybe it should be told in story form, room-by-room! By someone more worthy than me as the author. Use your imagination!!!!!

Luving2629Luving2629over 5 years ago
????

How about filling in the rest of the party?? Did the other wives share the other men, or each other, were they encouraging or discouraging, were the younger guys taking on the older women, maybe father/daughter or mother/son. Maybe some other same sex or swapping??

Horny people need to know!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yeah, but...

Oh, what, the wives didn't get in on it? Wrong! We need another tale from this same night, chronicling what was transpiring in the hastily appropriated rooms A and B while our heroine was fluidly occupied in room C. Not only were the wives going to take this lying down; they discovered the usefulness of the stirrups on the exam room tables. They also took advantage of the unguarded situation to raid the drug samples cabinet and distribute Viagra to their menfolk, thus ensuring that Lily didn't hog all the erections, and subsequent ejaculations, to herself. Of course, while the men were initially focused on room C, the ladies had to devise ways to amuse themselves as they waited for round two.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Think

Think garbage it the correct term for this.

P1aydat3P1aydat3over 1 year ago

Amazing! Sign me up.

ehppmsehppms3 months ago

Again another good story, and again you need to write another chapter about Lilly and her adventures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous