All Comments on 'Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 08'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I think Dex is presented more than a toy, who will enjoy situation with his skills, but he can't make decisions on his own. If Sylvia and Reece can be considered like girlfriends for him, and they are open minded to accept he meets others girls, he must be poised to tell others that they will be his playmates. He should make the decisions to invite girls or women he wants before the eyes of his sisters, although keeping their secret they can participate, and not always the sisters who put food under his nose for him. For example, he can invite Mandy, coach of his sisters, and make her spend a good night. I hope I can see that, in next chapters.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
thank you

for bringing Dex and the twins back together. this was the best chapter yet. having them share the fun was nice. also losing the other men was a good touch. I hope the next chapter is Dex and the twins with the 2 coaches. keep writing.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 4 years ago
Good fun.

Sex should be fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really Hot

Like the variation on the expected. And the discretion on the well treaded territory of just Dex and twins was refreshing. Best done when it's adding someone new like in this story. And for all the shade thrown at Max and Jerry as good as Dex is he is incapable of doling out a true DP or airtight situation, and the sluts presented here would really need that from time to time. Not to mention a proper bukkake. With all his other tail it is ridiculous to think they would not be chasing other dick. Supply and demand. Plus lack of competition is rather boring. Thanks for the Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous