All Comments on 'Dad's Mind-Controlled Daughters 06'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
OralLover62OralLover62about 2 years ago

good story, but as I read them, I noticed a few things. In the preceding paragraphs, Mr. Daniels was giving the daughter (Molly) anal. Imagine the confusion created when all of a sudden, I read this:

"I smiled and thrust into her cunt. I fucked her hard and fast. I buried into her again and again. She moaned, squeezing her cunt around my dick. It was amazing. I loved it. I thrust away at her. I fucked her with passion. I buried into her hard and fast into her anal sheath."

To go from anal, to preserve her cherry for her father, to thrusting into her cunt and her anal sheath in the same paragraph! I would finding a proofreader to find these inconsistencies in your work. One other thing I found, in one earlier paragraph, he was fucking her 'cunt, pussy and her twat'.

Please land on one thing to call it and remain consistent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree completely with OralLover62, proofreading along with consistency among a myriad of of other things in writing is extremely important for one to become a truly successful author of any genre.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle5312 months ago

You consistently refer to women's chest as tits or boobs, but then the singular breast instead of breasts.

Gadf77Gadf774 months ago

I'm still loving this story. But as mentioned by others too; you should read them through to make sure everything adds up. And not make silly mistakes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...