All Comments on 'Confessions: What Mommy & Daddy Do'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
ScottishTexanScottishTexan8 months ago

Very well done. 👍 5/5

LechemanLecheman8 months ago

Liked the story along with the ending.

Well done.

Frankie1952Frankie19528 months ago

Loved it, so very realistic and so very enjoyable.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf578 months ago

I love romantic stories like this that don't have 10" cocks and 44EEE tits. Five stars and a favorite point!

falstonefalstone8 months ago

Excellent! Well-written. Gave me a brief return to the good and bad of my own Pentecostal youth in the early fifties.

MonkeyMonkzMonkeyMonkz8 months ago

I love it.Thank you

toolbox0toolbox08 months ago

Very well written, and a nice new style as well.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved it, well done.

winterplayingwinterplaying8 months ago

I always love your writing! Your stories for me are an automatic read. ALWAYS! Thank you for the time you invest in your writing and then sharing it with us. Such an honor:-)

PapaRomanticPapaRomantic8 months ago

I'm not usually one for a period piece like this, but it definitely added to the story.

However...I could not get the song "Car Wash" out of my head as I read it...

NEthingGozeNEthingGoze8 months ago

Excellent story, very well written

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Well done, well written and not overly long. You just keep getting better. Thanks for this one. 5/5

AndyAndrewsAndyAndrews8 months ago

Lovely story and well crafted. Nice work, man. Thanks.

shadrachtshadracht8 months ago

I'm mixed on this one. The story itself is well done - the characters are reasonable, and their circumstances and what they lead to are logical. The frustrating part is that this result (or the "how many loveless marriages exist because...") are all too existent in the real world. The gatekeeping of "the only unsinful sex can only be obtained through our rituals" continues to be a lodestone on societies. Well done story, nonetheless.

Campus77Campus778 months ago

I enjoyed this story. I expect that some children raised in this manner rebel in various ways. Some probably just like Royce and Rose. I grew up in the same era, but with much more liberal parents. As a protestant dating lots of Catholic girls, I had similar experiences resulting in awakenings for many. Good memories!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very well done! This incest to me is far more appealing and acceptable than this ridiculous transgender crap being shoved on us. Keep up the good writing!

nicho1855nicho18558 months ago

Well L C, once again you've nailed it. Your description of annual Summer Camp had an uncanny resemblance to my own experiences of such events in days gone by. The draconian and hipocritical attitude to children and teenagers was something I'll never forget. Once again thank you for sharing your incredible writing talent with us.

sniffpantiessniffpanties8 months ago

Five stars for the always amazing love craft

Richard1940Richard19408 months ago

I'm not normally into incest stories but I enjoyed this one, thank you

bikerboytommybikerboytommy8 months ago

Thank you so much, Laura, for such a fantastic skillfully written story of a precious and beautiful consanguineous relationship that withstood the test of time, even decades. Your story excellently highlights the irony of right-wing ultra-conservative religion that manages to distort a religion, that in its mainstream forms is supposed to be about love, into a religion that deems loving and beautiful relationships as so-called "sinful". Your story shows that in intimate relationships, happiness, pleasure, and especially love, are the only ingredients that really matter, meaning whether or not lovers are same-sex lovers, multiple lovers in a happy polyamorous group of 3 or more, or sister and brother lovers as in your beautiful story, its love that makes all these types of relationships precious, right, and good. So, the consanguinamory in your story between consenting adults who love each other deeply is an absolutely beautiful relationship. 5 stars for this story for sure.

martiuscassius58martiuscassius588 months ago

Loved and love how you write; this story in particular, is extremely well written, impregnated with romance, love, and lust. Well done LC; can't wait to read and appreciate you once more.

xoxo

f86supersaberf86supersaber8 months ago

Nice romantic story!

KlitomaticKlitomatic8 months ago

My own experience was that for a very long time. Several years in fact, my sister and I did not participate in oral sex. For many months we just touched, then came the fateful afternoon when while rubbing genitals, my cock popped inside her. We never turned back, she's gone now, but remembering our secret assignations are always the easiest and most exciting memories I have. Fifty years of keeping secrets from parents, friends and family, and yes even husbands and wives. We always thought it worthwhile.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was a sweet story, and well-written, but the brother didn’t seem to have much of a personality. We aren’t shown why the sister is so attracted to him. I’m not even talking about physically; he just seems like a clueless yokel agreeing to everything his bolder, more adventurous sister suggests.

It seems like these are characters from another of your stories? Maybe there he displays some reason for Rose to gain such an attraction to him, but there’s not much of his personality on display here, even accounting for their cloistered situation.

The story could have been improved by Royce expressing his own opinion about something other than horny agreement to what his sister suggests.

christi11christi118 months ago

That was pretty good, thanks for sharing.

Fireplace10Fireplace108 months ago

What a beautiful & romantic LOVE story. You do beautiful work.

akeyesxakeyesx8 months ago

This story gets a 10+ from me, And at least a couple of extra tugs on the old cock. You did a great job of building the premise for it...and brought it to a crescendo...and then a triumphant chorus...and then a working finale. I LOVED IT!!!

vividlyyoursvividlyyours8 months ago

I'm most attracted to a story when it's more about the buildup, the phases people go through as they discover love. Ypu've done an excellemt job with that.

4chuckssite4chuckssite8 months ago

Sweet and spicy, Loved it.

yooperyooper8 months ago

Very good and well-written; I didn't want to stop until the end. I am as uncomfortable in my jeans as Royce was.

202GE202GE7 months ago

Very well written.

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithme7 months ago

This story is amazing!

This was a fun read and the ending is so sweet.

I’ve been following this author for awhile and the stories are a good hit steamy reading with sweet endings

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This felt different from your usual stories.

It swoons more, felt softer. Less playful. Given that my go-to's of yours are in the NC/R category, I was surprised how much I enjoyed this.

Look forward to seeing how the concept develops (and - as another run-of-the-mill, aspiring writer, I'm taking notes)!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Did I miss a step in the chronology? Royce and Rose are 73. They started having sex 50 years ago, which would make them 23. Yet they started having sex at 18.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Thank you, this one brings back such sad times to mind about the one that got away.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is funny story. But i would have made it much longer. There is material for it. For example, the first encounter is too quick. This is not realistic that teen go so quickly from total ignorant to so easy and pleasurable sex. Then the jimp to the epilogue is frustating. I guess there would have material for describing the first weeks..etc.

RaagRaajRaagRaajabout 2 months ago

Nowhere near as good as your other stories I've read :(

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Story could have been better, it was good, but the sexual ability of 2 clueless ignorant virgins being that good. It's unrealistic and kinda drops the ball for the tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...