Come Together Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte laughed out loud. "Sounds like some lesbian orgies are going to be happening."

"Would Daddy mind?"

"Of course not. None of us would mind if you had your fun, Emily. Daddy always said he wouldn't mind if I had a lot of fun with my friends. He'd just never do anything with them himself. He promised Caroline that he'd only ever make love to women in the family. I knew a couple of my friends really had the hots for Daddy, but I told them it simply wasn't going to happen."

Emily chuckled. "Well, my friends love my father but are not interested in him that way. I think they'd love to have fun with you though."

"They would?"

"Most of my friends think you're hot, Charlotte."

Charlotte pulled her a little closer. "So you want to learn how to eat pussy, sweetie?" she asked softly.

"Yes... Crystal didn't get to be with me for her first time. I love that it was with Daddy. But I'd love to know what I'm doing for my first time with her."

"We've got about six weeks to prepare. Want Caroline to know?"

"Of course. She'd love to know that I care about her daughter so much."

For the next six weeks, Emily had a crash course in eating pussy thanks to her sister. Caroline would sit in from time to time. Emly never went down on Caroline, not wanting to do that until she'd been with Crystal a few times. But when she watched Caroline go down on Charlotte, and then Charlotte returned the favour, Emily couldn't help masturbating every single time as it was beautiful, erotic and endlessly arousing.

She also sat in and watched her father make love with Caroline. It was the first time that she knew the pair were totally in love with each other and should definitely be married to one another. The way Caroline gazed at her father told Emily everything she needed to know. Caroline had been in love with her father for far longer than they'd been together. It actually made Emily feel a little sad that they hadn't gotten together earlier, but at least they had each other now.

As for Charlotte, Emily was left thinking her big sister was showing off a little bit as her father absolutely nailed her one night, and watching her father slide his big cock into Charlotte's arse took her breath away. Hearing Charlotte whimper and then begging her father to fuck her arse turned Emily on far more than she would have imagined. Leaning back against Caroline, her arms around her, Caroline assured Emily that Charlotte loved everything that she did with her father and that she had a submissive streak that needed satisfying.

On the morning of Crystal's eighteenth birthday, Emily slid into the bed of her girlfriend, Crystal opening her eyes and smiling to see Emily with her.

"I love you so much," Emily whispered.

"I love you too," Crystal replied, the pair sharing a soft but increasingly passionate kiss. They were still making out when Caroline knocked on the door, finding her daughter and niece in a passionate embrace.

"You two are just far too cute together," Caroline stated. Like Emily's birthday, the entire family came to wish Crystal a happy birthday, Emily received smiles as Crystal snuggled against her once everyone had hugged and kissed her.

After a day of studying, Emily returned home with Crystal to find an empty house. Everyone else was now working so they wouldn't be home until later. With the house to themselves, Emily led Crystal to the bedroom of her girlfriend, the pair not delaying in finally getting naked together. Crystal had a fantastic body, at least in the eyes of her cousin, a pair of lovely perky C-cup breasts, a tight, toned little body, and a small patch of fur above her pussy.

"Tonight," Crystal whispered, "I've always wanted you as my first, Emily. I'd love to have fun with Dad from time to time, but I've always preferred girls. I'm pretty much a lesbian with a slight interest in only one man."

"Me too... But I just had to have Daddy..."

Crystal smiled at her. "I really don't mind, Emily. I just knew what I wanted when I turned eighteen. The woman I love as my first lover. And now that I'm eighteen, we can finally start having fun with our friends."

"Can you handle doing that even though we want to be together?"

"Yes, because our relationship is going to be like that from the start. Only when we're married..."

"I want to marry you too," Emily whispered, "We'll be monogamous then?"

"Until then, we're young, beautiful, and have so many beautiful friends who want to have fun with us in return. I want to experience so many different things with a lot of sexy girls, as long as we're doing it together."

"No men?"

"Only your father, and even then... Part of me wants to, but part of me doesn't care if I'm never with a man."

"Daddy won't mind if you don't, Crystal. I loved Daddy, but he knows you're my girlfriend, and my relationship with you is the most important to me."

After dinner out with the family that evening, Crystal preferred something Asian-inspired with a hint of spice, they visited a different bar to enjoy a little music and a couple of drinks before Crystal was ready to go home. Everyone knew why. The fact Crystal and Emily were in love wasn't a secret to anyone.

As soon as they were in the door at home, Crystal hugged everyone else, including a long hug with her mother. Emily didn't hear what Caroline whispered into her ear, but the gaze in the eyes and the way Caroline caressed the cheek of her daughter, Emily was left wondering if Crystal's mother was interested in being intimate with her daughter. Emily found herself smiling at the thought. Caroline had watched Emily being intimate with her father. Emily knew she'd love watching her girlfriend be intimate with her mother.

Crystal wanted to make love on her bed, the two young women slowly taking each other's clothing off as they kissed and caressed each bit of skin that was exposed before they were both naked on the bed.

"Let me look after you," Emily whispered, "I've dreamed about licking your sweet little pussy for so long."

"I love you so much, Emily," Crystal whispered, "I want to be your wife in the future. A big lesbian wedding and then we'll spend our life together."

"You don't really want to be with Daddy, do you?"

"No... I want to be with Mum..."

"And she offered, didn't she?"

"Mum would love to lick my pussy too," Crystal whispered, Emily giggling at how she blushed brightly, "And she said it would be even better if you were there with us, Emily. And then after that, maybe Charlotte could join us."

"And who would Daddy be with?"

"Aunt Jessica or Grandma. I've never been blind to how things work here."

Emily laughed out loud. The rest of the family tried so hard to keep everything a secret, but even young people can read body language and understand relationships. Kissing down the body of her cousin, Emily knew her girlfriend was probably going to enjoy an orgasm rather quickly. All the teaching came to fruition as she had Crystal moaning constantly as she savoured each kiss of her soft skin, giving her beautiful breasts plenty of attention, before she moved down to her pussy. Emily inhaled her scent and groaned, Crystal giggling again as they gazed into each other's eyes.

"I want you to cum so hard," Emily murmured, "And I'm going to just lick you all night, Crystal."

"I want to return the favour though. I have to pleasure my girlfriend in return."

It was a wonderful night of lovemaking. She devoured her cousin's pussy, and when the first orgasm tore through Crystal's body, Emily had to move up and cuddle her cousin as the young woman sobbed before she begged Emily to make her cum again. Emily only stopped pleasuring her cousin when her jaw simply ached too much, Crystal enjoying so many climaxes, her cousin was left exhausted enough that she suggested Emily just straddle her face so she could eat her pussy.

Crystal might not have had any experience, but with some instruction from Emily, she was soon pleasuring her better than could be expected for a first time, and Emily savoured that first orgasm shared with Crystal. The pair then agreed that they just had to pleasure each other at the same time, Emily's jaw still a little sore but the sixty-nine they enjoyed left both of them satisfied and rather tired afterwards.

Walking out to the kitchen the next morning, holding hands tightly, everyone else was already up and they were greeted by smiles before Caroline and Charlotte hugged them.

"Dad... I know you might have been told... But I'm a lesbian, Mum. I only want to sleep with girls," Crystal confessed.

Caroline hugged her daughter, Crystal needing a little cry, before she walked across the kitchen and hugged her surrogate father ever so tightly. Emily smiled as her father kissed the top of Crystal's head, his eyes glistening as she assured Crystal that he loved her like a daughter and that he expected nothing from her except hope that she loved him just the same.

"I love you so much... Daddy..." Crystal whispered.

That made her father release a couple of tears. Caroline joined the hug, kissing her daughter before leaning up to kiss her father. Natalie got up and walked over to hug her father. "I love you too, Daddy," Natalie whispered.

It was too much for her father, hugging both girls tightly, Emily cuddling against her big sister as everyone watched the family truly come together. Sharing a glance with Charlotte, the four children of Mark then descended upon Caroline, who was caught by surprise before Charlotte said, "We love you so much, Mum."

It was an emotional breakfast, Caroline unable to stop sobbing as she told the four of them that she loved them as any mother would. Returning to the table, the children all watched as Mark and Caroline hugged each other tightly.

"Daddy," Charlotte stated, "You should marry Mum."

"Yeah, I think we'd all love that, Dad," Nathan added, "What do you think, Tali?"

"I'd love to see our parents get married," Natalie replied.

"Probably the first of a few weddings if things work out," Alyssa suggested, glancing at her brother and then at her little sister. Emily felt herself blushing though immediately held hands with Crystal.

"Well, it's been emotional but I'm starving. I think it's time to eat," Charlotte stated.

Everyone gathered around the table as a family. Emily couldn't stop herself smiling the entire time as she looked around to see the love clearly on display between everyone. Her father, Caroline and Charlotte. Nathan, Alyssa and Natalie. And now she and Crystal.

She could only wonder what the future would bring.

*****

Epilogue (Mark)

Whenever I find myself sitting back in silence for a few minutes, which doesn't happen all that often if I'm honest, I can't help but wonder how my life would have turned out had Caroline not told me everything that my ex-wife had been up to. I'd lived in the darkness for so long, unaware of the truth, but once Caroline told me what was going on, I knew the most important thing was keeping the family together. Caroline was my rock during that time. I've never felt any guilt about the fact our relationship started before my divorce was confirmed. Having to wait at least a year to move on with your life is, quite frankly, ridiculous.

Three months after that morning when I knew my little girl and my youngest niece had confirmed their love by being intimate, I proposed to Caroline. Though she expected it, she still burst into tears and could barely say 'Yes' before I slid the ring onto her finger. The family was delighted, but what made it extra special was when I proposed to Charlotte in front of everyone once Caroline and I had made it home.

We married three months later. Friends and family were aware of my relationship with Caroline and pretty much everyone approved, aware of the support Caroline had offered during the breakdown of my marriage and were not surprised that we'd fallen in love. I did worry about Charlotte and how she would react to me marrying Caroline. Charlotte assured me more than once that as long as she had a ring on a finger as a sign of her father's love, and my commitment to always love her, then she would happily see me married to one of her favourite people.

The night Caroline and I consummated our marriage involved Charlotte. I was inside my daughter making love when I slid a second ring on her finger. Her bottom lip trembled as Caroline whispered into her ear that she was now my wife as well as my daughter and that Caroline would always love her just as much as her father. It was another emotional evening, Charlotte begging me to fill her all the time, admitting her only other dream was to have children with her father.

Caroline approved of the idea and suggested we discuss the idea seriously after we'd been away for our honeymoon.

Charlotte was invited to join us for that, and I would never tire of watching my two wives being intimate. Though they loved each other and loved pleasuring each other, it always ended with me being invited to make love to both of them before we'd cuddle up and go to sleep.

Two years after I married Caroline, Nathan and Natalie married. Marriage between cousins is legal where we live, and Nathan had proposed to Natalie a year earlier. In front of the family, he then proposed to Alyssa, heartbroken that he could never publicly reveal his undying love for his twin sister, but he knew how lucky he was to have two women who were as devoted to him as he was to them.

Only a couple of people didn't approve of the relationship and subsequent marriage between Nathan and Natalie. Those people were simply not invited to the wedding and were cut out of their lives. It was a beautiful ceremony. My son was ever so handsome in his suit, and Natalie was stunning in her white dress. It was a fantastic night though I didn't miss the fact Nathan disappeared for an hour with both his wife and twin sister, the three returning with large smiles, Charlotte eventually walking over and giggling, stating she'd been told by Alyssa that her brother's cum was leaking out of her as her panties had been torn off her body.

The private ceremony occurred the next weekend, where I was in the role of celebrant as I 'married' my son and daughter before my son then 'married' his sister and cousin together, confirming they were a lifelong throuple.

Taking a deep breath, I stood before the door, knowing what lay on the other side of the door. "You can come in," a voice called.

Opening the door, Emily had her back to me as she stood in her white dress. A couple of her best friends and former lovers were putting the finishing touches to her dress before they stepped back. Emily turned around and I couldn't stop the sob that escaped me, her two friends immediately walked over to cuddle me.

"You're so beautiful," I finally managed to say, putting one foot in front of the other before I held my daughter in my arms, "I thought I told you long ago that you were to stop getting older."

Emily giggled. She'd never lost that little giggle even though she was now in her mid-twenties. "I'll always be your little girl, Daddy," she whispered, "How's Caroline dealing with Crystal?"

"Fairly sure she's had to redo her make-up more than once."

"I'm marrying my best friend and the woman I love, Daddy."

Though I'd been her first lover, and taken her virginity, the sexual relationship with Emily had barely lasted six months. I had loved the time we shared together but I knew her heart belonged to Crystal, and I also knew her preference was for women. Once she was at university to study, the world was her oyster, and for three years, she and Crystal had the time of their lives. The house was sometimes full of gorgeous young women, certainly going against the stereotype I had of what lesbians were apparently like in reality.

I knew Caroline would be walking Crystal to the end of the aisle first, hearing the music start outside. As they had the same friend group, Crystal would have three bridesmaids, and Emily would have three bridesmaids. To my amusement, I knew the six bridesmaids had all been intimate with my daughter and niece, and I'd seen both pictures and videos of their joint bachelorette party. I joked they could have sold the videos online and made millions. It was probably one of the most erotic things I'd ever seen. Charlotte had kept copies and admitted to masturbating constantly while watching her little sister having the time of her life.

Friends and family had gathered once again, seeing the sea of smiling faces as I walked my little girl down the aisle towards the woman she'd always been destined to marry. It was a beautiful and simple ceremony, the pair exchanging vows and rings before they shared a passionate first kiss as... I guess wife and wife.

Our lives settled down after they were married and moved into their own place. Nathan, Natalie and Alyssa moved out within weeks of their marriage and now owned their own home only a couple of suburbs away. Natalie was pregnant with their first child, and the three of them were excited to start their family. I knew Alyssa wanted to carry a child and that they would likely start trying a year or so after Natalie gave birth.

Emily and Crystal moved into an apartment not too far away. They had no desire to have children and apartment living limited the idea of having pets. They have a cat which they treat like their only child. Though they have no desire to have children, they've offered to always be available to babysit their nieces and nephews.

Charlotte is currently five months pregnant with our first child together. She's naturally worried, it being her first child and also the fact it's with her father. Caroline is a wonderful avenue of support, and whenever Charlotte is having a difficult day, Caroline always has words of wisdom to offer that help my oldest daughter feel better about things.

So many kids moving out of the house left space and that meant Jessica and Mary decided to sell up and move in with us. No, that didn't mean the pair immediately joined us in bed. Mary was now well into her sixties by this stage and her interest in sex had plummeted after menopause hit her big time. Caroline knew her sister needed an outlet and Charlotte was not jealous of Jessica at all. I didn't take advantage of the situation, but there was soon a rotation of three women sharing my bed, and Caroline was never going to complain when it came to having fun with Charlotte. As for Mary, she was content to simply snuggle up with her son-in-law on the couch for an evening, hoping to live at least for a couple more decades to enjoy time with her children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.

And finally... I guess Christine needs to be mentioned. After all the bitterness and hatred, it's now been well over a decade since shit hit the fan. Mary had been in contact with her, and after a few years, decided she needed to see her daughter. Jessica was the next to meet up with her, returning to suggest that her sister had changed considerably.

Nathan and Alyssa were the next to break ranks, agreeing to meet their mother for lunch one day though only with their grandmother and Jessica as support. When they returned in the late afternoon, the fact Alyssa was upset had me thinking it had gone badly.

"She's so sad and apologetic, Dad," Alyssa stated as we shared coffee at the dinner table, "And she's so alone in the world. We didn't know the whole story of everything going on. She's been completely honest about everything. Mary warned her that if she lied to us, she'd cut her off forever."

"Honest about what?" I had to ask.

"She wants to meet up with you, Dad," Nathan replied, "Even if it's only once, it's been over ten years. She's hoping the hatred..."

"I don't hate her any longer, son. I don't really have any feelings about her. Emily has forgiven her in her heart. Charlotte just doesn't think about her. And Caroline... I think even she's missing her sister nowadays. We're getting older, and when we reminisce about things, there is something in her voice about the fact she hasn't had a second sister for a long time now."